A Minor Blueprint of Power

when you buy this. Did you guys recieve it immediately?

Yes.

Track length is 11:00.

Feels good. I liked the emphasis on “power” and not energy. I think this will be more than just an increase energy field. Making us into powerful dynamos.

21 Likes

i got it lol my bank declined it saying ’ some teabag company is trying to scam you’ ahhaha

11 Likes

I had that problem until I used an incognito browser so I think it was a cookie problem for me. Have you tried that yet?

3 Likes

And it’s got the similar track as Neg Jing , right

3 Likes

your bank might have cancelled it. Check your emails. I tracked it and it said ’ cancelled’

1 Like

yeah mine said that too initially, take a screenshot of it and maybe send to captain or sammy - if it doesn’t get sent to you via email.

1 Like

Did you check your spam folder? That’s where a lot of delivery emails have been delivered, to our forum friends who’d recently reported this problem.

Moderators (@AkiraTheWild, @uial): when this ordering issue has been resolved, maybe the ordering questions can be moved to their own thread, so as not to detract from the discussion of experiences with this field?

5 Likes

Does this field in anyway improve relative strength? eg being able to lift more weights at the same bodyweight

3 Likes

Looking forward to hearing reviews over the coming weeks. Sounds like it is something way beyond grounding .

6 Likes

Havent tested yet but may very well be the case

That’s a possibility, but the power here is more focused on metaphysical, energetic, and spiritual power…not physical power.

45 Likes

Is there / Will there be a field for physical power? basically a "Strength Beyond Limits":weight_lifting_man:

2 Likes

There are like 4 fields for strength. Muscle beyond limits is also “strength” …as is Andro, Twitch, and Pepper. It’s others who insist on saying it’s for one or the other.

28 Likes

Thank you very much for the reply @_OM

2 Likes

I had the idea that those led to strength gains by increasing the cross section of muscles, rather than improving strength by optimizing the neural pathways/signals between brain and muscle groups. But thanks for your clarification!

5 Likes

Hopefully things work out for you. Just FYI, I just ordered by CC a few minutes ago and am in the US, and received the emails and file within a minute.

3 Likes

Thanks bro. Yeah I normally do too. Thankfully, Captain helped me out and sent me the file. Teespring told me there was a typo in the email address which is weird because it was auto filled like I always do. Anyway, it worked out! :)

7 Likes

Guys, love you but 10-20+ posts that have nothing to do with the field itself :rofl:

Where is the thread police? :policewoman::rotating_light::policeman:

14 Likes

there would be physical effects as well of course.

70 Likes