A Minor Blueprint of Power

That image is mesmerizing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

This def goes into my next purchase list!! Mean time looking forward to reading reviews!!

13 Likes

What is the difference between Blueprint of Life and Blueprint of Power?

2 Likes

The following is just my personal subjective interpretation of the description of what this could possibly do:

Sounds like an Automated Jing Generator placed upon the Lower Dan Tien (also as indicated by the picture and rotating swirl).

And/or, also the solar plexus chakra is the “center of power”.

Also @Hero-King mentioned above that the audio sound similar to Negentropic Jing.

Turning up the body’s potential, to utilize this Jing energy from within, on a cellular level.

= effect unfolds step by step in a putting-in-order way and in harmony with universal life principles.

Looking forward to other interpretations and testimonials :v:

PS:
The “Minor” in the title gives hope that there will also be a “Major Blueprint” one day as well… :grin: :slightly_smiling_face:

17 Likes

Jing is stored in the kidneys though. This probably has more to do with some type of chi. Just a guess though!

6 Likes

I looped it quite a bit yesterday thanks to the lovely music.

I have not been hungry at all today… I had to force myself to eat a little salad at lunch today…

When I was testing it out yesterday, it first started with a tingle at the toes and then spread upward, kind of like a mild electric feeling all over. All three Dantiens were being activated and I could feel the big orbit in motion. I still don’t completely understand this field (which has been the case with many of the new fields as they are pretty complex and do a lot of stuff)…

Got to spend more time on this one (still very attached to Tower of Power and Divine Will :rofl:)

52 Likes

I have not been hungry at all today

That’s what I’m looking for!

2 Likes

Yeah! I was wondering if it was in a minor key?:notes:

4 Likes

please don’t buy this field thinking it’s an appetite suppressant.
That’s a side effect Mao had from the field…

26 Likes

Thanks for your insight.

Haha ah… synchronicities

Ive been deciding which one to buy next

I wanted Mythic baaad

But then this one came out and well… :grimacing::partying_face::nerd_face:

But that fox :fox_face: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and Divine Will

But this…

I mean I’ll eventually get both but for now i can only get one, and just as I was reading the last comments here:

Would you look at the time?

The Price of… tah dah…

I guess this one it is :muscle:t4::heart_eyes_cat:

23 Likes

not sure why the snark…but yes I capiche.
There are a few free fields that work directly on energy without food.

But you are free to spend your money on this…
It’s been out 1 day… don’t be surprised if a week from now, some people are reporting ravenous hunger instead…

It’s doesn’t have anything to do with what you DIRECTLY said you were looking for tho.

Nevermind me tho,

25 Likes

Three Treasures fields (especially Jing and Chi)
Ojas
Pranic Swirls
Vitamin D
Vitamin C
Three Ginseng’s
Super Human Mutant will help as well.

That’s all I can think of for now for this purpose.

15 Likes

Thank you.

I need to spend my money wisely. Is it possible that you could be a little more specific? Thanky

1 Like

Each individual is different. There’s no point in trying to specify something that has unlimited potentials. Each work gives a different experience but you can trust it will be profound and well worth it.

30 Likes

True words have been spoken ^^
Edit: written

13 Likes

Played 3 loops, with each loop my heart beat harder. I felt a mass of energy right under it forming and generating power for my body to use. This is a good pick me up, I just had a heavy meal and don’t feel tired at all. This is also very clean and grounding. The energy is smooth too.

Each cell in my body feels “full” and satisfied. This power; whatever it is, is very nourishing and definitely does feel like it can sustain life itself. I can still feel the core in the center of my being generating energy to sustain me as well.

45 Likes

Update:

This power really does seem to make social interactions more smooth and makes you more patient and open to communicating. Maybe because the energy is grounding and you’re not “in your head” when socializing. Also, physical activity makes the energy release at an accelerated rate. Crazy because it’s like the harder you push, the faster the energy is released, and feels even more potent.

For a short time after working out, I actually had more energy than before I started. It’s like listening to the audio builds the core, and that stored power gets released to meet (and seemingly exceed) your body’s demand for energy to get the job done, whatever that may be.

I also noticed that while I took out the trash, my walk had a very powerful look and feel to it. My chest was out, chin upright, long smooth stride and my face was set to an expression, that felt like I was showing that I was ready for anything that came my way.

Last I notice that after coming back inside and relaxing a bit, that the core that was generated earlier feels smaller and weaker but is still there. Not sure if it becomes more permanent the more it’s fed by looping the audio. While listening earlier, my body sent me a message saying that it likes the energy. Like many of the new releases, it’s a bit tough for me to grasp the full concept of the audio and I tend to really only understand these new fields as I integrate and experience them.

This one is no different. Just like with divine will, my subconscious seems to understand the information in the audio fully but I can’t completely grasp the concept consciously just yet. All I know is that I plan to use the minor blueprint of power regularly.

64 Likes

Love this review!!

I cant wait to try it myself.

Ill start tomorrow, always with a new field i like to listen to it completely alone for like 2 or 3 days to understand its feeling then i mix it, and im still trying the tower of power, but i feel like with this my stacks are gonna get cut shorter and the other aims more powerful.

Im so excited :laughing:

22 Likes

Friendly neighborhood reviewer here…

So I had asked the Captain his perspective on my current process and all he said was that I needed more power and pointed me in this direction.

Wise Captain be Wise.

First I’ll start off by saying that this is the most fun I’ve had with a field yet because the effects were so obvious. Second, understand that this is my perspective as someone that my primordial sense is kinesthetic which leads me to experience energy in a clairsentient manner with textures, movements, and density. Just because I translate these experiences with these words, does not mean that it’s the only way to experience them, it’s just my way from years of honing what I’m good at and enjoy.

I started using the field and immediately felt a rumbling which made me curious and I went into a meditative state to see what it was doing. 4 hours of looping gave me these perspective:

1. There are two aspects/fields that I can perceive…

The first is the background noise, it is like an architect or an expander and it’s where the rumbling comes from. It pushes you to your next level while vibrating with some “heat”. It is similar to the heat from Vibrations of Creation (effects of OM) but VoC is like an “airy” burning sensation that is quite aggressive if you’re not used to it. MBoP is more like molten lava that is having a slight earthquake and pushes you in a gentle manner or more like to the degree you can handle. In essence, there seems to be intelligence in this field. The reason I say this is that now as I’m doing the second session with it it’s pushing even further. Yesterday the work seemed to be contained inside my body (we’ll talk about physical and energetic effects later), expanding, burning, and highlighting everything in the way of getting to the next level. At one point it stopped and just held the vibration to a certain extremity.

The second would be the flutes, very similar to how Ojas feels but with a lot more “enthusiasm” to do its work. Anything that the expander worked on is now being filled and renewed with energy that I perceive as pure light, unfiltered by any duality. Fluttering of light is what I feel from the field on the flute. For every layer the flute did its job, the rumbling would subside until at one point the rumbling translated only to specific areas which I’ll talk about later.

1. So let’s talk about immediate effects…

Physically, I started getting a burning sensation in my arms but yet a cooling breeze in the back of my head. My heartbeat got stronger, every beat giving me a pulse of light. Forcing me to take some deep breaths at times and which translated to what I would describe as a calm version of what it feels like to drink an energy drink (so that effect minus the jitters or hype). Speaking of hype, a weird sense of excitement came over me after the first 30 minutes but it wasn’t emotional, I’m guessing that it was a sense of vitality coming over me.

Now for the fun stuff… Energetic effects. Rumbling, density textures, and light pulses aside, one of the coolest parts is that while meditating and seeing the field do its job, I would have to take these deep sudden gasps of air and it felt like the area that was just worked on was filled. This happened all over my body first and then it started to work mainly in the centerline. One thing about my personal practice is that after doing a few hours of work I usually get left with a loopy and exhausted feeling that tends to need a good night’s sleep to recover not only that, a feeling that there’s a heavy brick on the right side of my face and brain almost like that area is shut off. This field took care of that and while I’m sure without my help it would have done it in time but I like to get involved in the work and I started doing processes on that area which led me to discover that the field has a “tuning fork” effect, the “brick” was highlighted heavily and any work I did on it not only showed me exactly what the block was about (some situations were so subtle that it was nearly annoying that situation was stopping the expression of my potential), the fun part is that it only took 1/10th of the focus to be able to deal with each layer this is the part where it became obvious how useful the field is.

3 hours later…

The “brick” is gone, no more rumbling in the border of my body now everything transferred to the midline. Specifically, as Mao mentioned, the Dantian were rumbling and pulsing light at the same rate of the field but in the beginning the base of my coccyx as well. The moment I saw everything came to a point of stability, I gave my new power a test run.

It takes me about 10-20 minutes to reach my highest state and it requires a full focus of no thought and no feelings while rising and It requires a lot of energy and focus…

With this field?

I perceived it was like 2 minutes and confirmed this morning it took about 2-4 minutes (estimate because I can’t sense time in that state).

Alright bet… now I’m really having fun…

So let’s take it for a full test run, my main concentration these days is the conscious process of creation. I have created every condition in my life with what I do including the exact apartment I wanted, opportunities, and next up the following country I’m moving to. Point is, I’ve seen my method work, but the real point is that to pull it off it takes days or weeks of concentration to show the materialization because the amount of energy needed to collapse all the polarities on the topic and then to hold the vibration of the havingness of the concept until fulfilled.

One of the measures I have is that when I do my daily intending by the 10 min mark my whole body is vibrating and getting full body goosebumps along with a big shift of feeling (if it’s a new goal being worked on, the point is that feeling becomes normal and yours with enough effort).

With this field? Part 2

The first minute felt like my usual 10 minutes. By the time I was done with the full 10 minutes cycle, I felt a massive rework on my subconscious towards the topic (something I measure by changes in submodalities of the concept).

So what’s even cooler now?

Well, it’s round two today and remember that rumbling? It’s outside my body now along the dantian, about 4 inches away in essence, my curiosity now is how far will this expand.

In RPG terms, this field just activates a 10x (maybe 100x) EXP potion on you for energy work.

How far can this field take us?

No idea but I’m sure it’s a combination of personal practices and dedication. I’m sure as light going to find out though.

That said,

Thank you @Captain_Nemo

Catch you guys later.

Edit:

Forgot to mention, I got extremely hungry after the four hours and slept only 5 hours which felt like 20 hours. Definitely not a static appetite suppressant.

85 Likes