Induced Alpha-lipoic acid Production (With Anthocyanins)

https://gumroad.com/a/899265651/IDxvr

a7859d8623891e33b512016c00d46144

Alpha-lipoic acid is made inside each cell’s mitochondria, there it aids in the production of energy and has very powerful antioxidant properties.
it is both water- and fat-soluble, which allows it to work in every cell or tissue in the body.
Advocates of ALA make claims that range from beneficial effects for treating conditions such as diabetes and HIV to enhancing weight loss.
While studies are still sparse, there is some evidence that ALA may have at least two positive benefits for individuals with type 2 diabetes. A few studies have suggested that alpha-lipoic acid supplements may enhance the body’s ability to use its own insulin to lower blood sugar in people with type 2 diabetes. ALA may help reduce the symptoms of peripheral neuropathy – nerve damage that can be caused by diabetes.
The debate truly is, do the supplements work? who knows? but here its production is induced, directly creating it in your body.
So you can enjoy the benefits of this in abundance.
Added is the effects of Anthocyanins (a plant pigment antioxidant, with a host of benefits of its own.)
and also a rearranging of the raw materials in your stomach to actually create some anthocyanins.
3 or 4 times has a really nice effect, so i suggest this usage time :)

48 Likes

what the… I was searching for it yesterday

8 Likes

People, I know the Androgenic Receptors field is getting all the attention, but this one deserves some love too! ALA has a lot of research behind it.

I have been taking an ALA supplement for years now, but its availability has always been questionable.

32 Likes

sapien is on fire man

15 Likes

Yup!! to quote my favorite celeb, Chef Kobe, “wowie”!!

13 Likes

ALA is pretty amazing.

Here’s a fascinating interview with Dr Burt Berkson who talks about his 40+ years medical experience with ALA for the first 15 minutes or so (then goes on to Low Dose Naltrexone.)

He recommends taking a B complex vitamin with it as ALA uses up Vit B’s.

20 Likes

Me too! And ALA is also used in some anti wrinkle stuff ( Deciem for example)
This is great! Have wanted an ALA field for some time, but never got around to request it.
I use ALA as a painkiller and as an anti inflammatory. And in face serum.

25 Likes

Lol you truly are psychic my friend. My GF just got a package today that said Deciem, I see it right in front of me now lol

Edit: She says she got some room spray (they do that too now? lol)

16 Likes

Cough yes they do ^^ (another big Deciem user here… a little less since I’ve met morphic fields though).

10 Likes

Usually people pair this with L-Carnitine.
I believe I did this as a teen for muscle building and fat loss (yes, simultaneously :wink:)

It provides a reduction of oxidation through your whole body, increases anti-oxidant enzymes and and decreases blood sugar. Quite helpful treating diabetes.

Antioxidant :arrow_up:
Blood Flow :arrow_up:
Nerve Repair :arrow_up:
Blood Glucose :arrow_down:
Oxidation :arrow_down:

This article compiles quite interesting studies : https://diabetesaction.org/article-alpha-lipoic-acid

18 Likes

I can’t get enough of this beat!! So mellow and :fire::fire::fire:

11 Likes

For some reason my skin looks so much better and it’s way smoother then before! I’m assuming this audio does wonders for dry skin, cuz that’s exactly what it did for me

15 Likes

Pretty good explanation what ALA can do:

Plus all Captain’s goodies.

17 Likes

Hopefully we get more reviews on this because I can tell everyone here that it is heaven sent for my crazy fluctuating blood sugar!

11 Likes

Oh this is great, as I can’t eat varieties of fruits and vegetables yet. This would be a good pairing with Glutathione.

So funny that there are many Deciem fans here :laughing:. I only use one of their so many products because I still love my Japanese skincare.

14 Likes

How is this audio going for everyone?! Hopefully it’s all going well and it’s helping everyone here, god bless

4 Likes

Man… I really wish this audio gets more praise, it’s a lifesaver, literally. For me, it’s the most underrated audio of all time by Sapien (just my opinion lol)

9 Likes

So using this audio is like eating fruits and vegetables with anthocyanins in it?

3 Likes

No I have uncontrolled blood sugar and whenever I get a “diabetes attack” I use this 4-5 times and everything feels back to normal, I have used this in conjunction with the blood pressure and kidney and I haven’t looked back since

8 Likes

Can’t believe this audio doesn’t get enough praise, hopefully we get this field back on track

An EXTREMELY powerful anti-inflammatory
Also balanced blood pressure

9 Likes