Ultimate Muscle Building Stack

I personally listen to muscles beyond limits every day because I feel like there will be more benefits. I don’t have the blessings of the Saint Biceps so I’ve got nothing to say. And I think its a good idea to just use it on days you’re not lifting. I usually listen hardcore every day but just once because otherwise it’s too much for my body, on rest days I use it twice per day but it’ll probably be the same outcome as what you’re doing. ;)

1 Like

I only listen to the workout fields on the days I actually workout so maybe 3 times a week.
Before I work out I listened to 20 pepper and Saint bi’s then after I work out or during it’s hardcore and abdominal acquisition

4 Likes

Also one more thing;

Unless I missed it somewhere, the follistatin field is not covered in the fields listed here. Do you think it would be a good add-on to the fields already listed here?

1 Like

I was just coming here to ask the same question @GoddessAndGodOfAll
Should I add follistatin and where.
Currently.
20 Pepper :hot_pepper:
St Biceps :muscle:
HC
Abdominal acc
Thanks!

2 Likes

Yeah man, i prefer it some time after my work out, but i know some folks listen to it before

You got a post work out stack?

2 Likes

Yeah it’s just muscle recovery version 2 and PRP bath. I guess I could add it there. I know you listen to a lot of fields.

Do you have an updated workout stack that you’re using?

What’s the best stack to just bulk/get bigger?

I’m skinny & want to add like 30/50 pounds

So all the older automated workouts are in Hardcore ?

This stack is working out fantastically for me. I have been traveling a lot for business, so I don’t get much time to listen - and have also been skipping gym a lot (ooops) due to a time crunch. Thanks to this stack, I have not gained any fat or lost muscle definition. To make the stack smaller, I tweaked Zen’s stack a little bit. I would love to add St. Biceps back, but at this point, it’s kinda long, so left it out.

• Super Human Mutant RNA+ (with all the new NFTs, I am not sure if I need this, but this gives me a surge of energy, so keeping it)
  • Glycolysis
  • 20E Pepper
  • Twitch in Time
  • Muscles Beyond Limits
  • Hardcore
  • Acquisition of Abs
  • Chest & Back
  • Arms Shredded
  • Legs Shredder
  • Muscle Recovery 2.0
11 Likes

You tried Creatine synthesis before?

1 Like

Nope, I used to take creatine in the past, it caused me bloating and so on… So I never ventured into the field either…

1 Like

Is muscle recovery v2 just an update version of the old field it has not description?

I think so… Not exactly sure what are the specific changes compared to v1.

1 Like

I think one would be that it works in negentropic manner.

@SnipingTour The V2?

Yeah as it is part of the Plasma Brothers Album. They are said to work in that way, in yt description of auto mewing.

2 Likes

Do you feel like the arms, legs, and chest & back fields add to using MLB, hardcore and going to to the gym regularly?

I’m considering purchasing them when I’ll have more money. However I’m also thinking they might be some kind of a more concentrated to an area combo of hardcore and MBL, for when maybe you feel your arms are lacking in comparison with your other muscles.

I hope you get what I mean lol

1 Like

I listen to this stack and work out about 4 times a week.

I find my body pretty proportionate and don’t notice any weird asymmetry issues.

This was also true with the older workout audios before the new and upgraded set dropped.

4 Likes

Two new possible additions to the stack:

4 Likes

Thank you guys for putting this out

Edit: I noticed the listening time is not mentioned.
Maybe a schedule is coming…

2 Likes