The Plasma Brothers

https://c10.patreonusercontent.com/3/eyJ3Ijo2MjB9/patreon-media/p/post/50274454/f0976cc213b7483b9539dbc906fd5559/1.jpg?token-time=1620160848&token-hash=Zw_Xa_GhJf4iNKshoo8RjxwD6OTmWcRik6Nz4pVDrg4%3D

Tracks:
Muscle Recovery V 2.0 length: 3:50
Sun Tanner V 2.0 Length 6:43

Auto Mewing(Negentropic) Length: 3:59

Mewing is a do-it-yourself facial restructuring technique involving tongue placement, named after Dr. Mike Mew, a British orthodontist.
Mewing itself isn’t technically new. In fact, proper tongue alignment is recommended by some orthodontists and other medical professionals as a way to define the jaw, correct speech impediments, and potentially alleviate pain from jaw-related issues.
Supporters of the technique believe that, over time, your tongue position will change your overall facial features, most notably the jawline.

People also believe it may help alleviate jaw pain and provide relief from snoring. Mewing is supposed to work by making your jawline more defined, which can help shape your face and perhaps make it look thinner, too.

Well whatever may be the case, this automates the strengthening of the muscles and all works on all of the parts involved in this process, to give you all the benefits of this technique, which would cause a lot faster results with your own practices or can supplement the effects of doing the exercise itself.

2 - 3 times is usually good enough.
If you want to check out the rest of ‘the plasma brothers’
you are free to do so in the links provided below.
( this works in a negentropic manner also, as with all audios in this album )

name describes what they do,

will add more to the description later when the album is officially out :slight_smile:

42 Likes

Ooo la la

3 Likes

I wonder if the auto mewing audio has anything to do with the face technique.

6 Likes

Thanks Captain!

@45stars @GoddessAndGodOfAll

muscle recovery

9 Likes

I will try myself and get back I’m very energy sensitive

6 Likes

perhaps!

3 Likes

Okay, great!

2 Likes

Guess I’m adding another audio to the skin/ face transformation :)

10 Likes

Woah?? :astonished::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

And new dope music to enjoy!

8 Likes

MEWING! spams audio

7 Likes

@Zen time to spam it a little bit now

Thank you @Captain_Nemo

7 Likes

Negentropic mewing, what a time to be a live!! :smile:

10 Likes

tell me about it 3rd day hitting leg back to back and honestly I’m in such shock i don’t want to walk.

6 Likes

Oouuuuu that Mewing soundtrack sounds NICEEEEEEEEEE kinda funky

10 Likes

Sunntaner v2… isnt that more like version 3 already?

1 Like

Haha yeahhh!!! The album art is so me when I saw the patreon notification haha i was jumping around every where!!!

3 amazing fields!!!

Man I just started tanning too recently to take some progress pictures lol this is perfect! I can’t!! I can’t wait to use the muscle recovery field!!! I just can’t!

10 Likes

lets goooo

3 Likes

I knew MEWING/jawline field will come up eventually and here it is. Thank you!

5 Likes

Awesome. So curious to find out how sun tanning can be negentropic. I’m guessing negentropy of melanin?

2 Likes