The Requests and Fields

Negentropic Health and Emotion Stabilizer
A field that will automatically find all health and emotional issue and work on it since they are connected to each other. By using intelligence formula like shamanic blend so that If any health or emotion related issue occurs then it will start working on it at energy body and physical body level since our illness are physical manifestation of energetic body problemsā€¦and in many cause a physical manifestation of surpassed emotionsā€¦the purpose would be to set free from any physical, emotional And psychological deformationsā€¦in a sense can be considered a negentropic combo of shamanic blend and plasma bioactive beach but on steroidā€¦

1 Like

This is a small study but looks very promising for SCI (spinal cord injuries). Itā€™s a pretty incredible video.

Basically, applying external non-invasive stim around the injury site facilitates new growth of spinal nerve roots.

"By adopting a 10 kHz overlapping frequency [20], transcutaneous spinal cord stimulation allows application of high stimulation intensities through the skin that can reach the spinal cord without causing discomfort.

Upper extremity motor training occurred three times per week and two hours per session.

Thus, stimulation over the skin can reach the spinal cord dorsal roots to activate spinal networks.

We typically observed enhanced volitional control over weak or paralyzed muscles between 40ā€“90 mA stimulation intensities."

Article -

Study -

5 Likes

Iā€™ve heard that Blueprint of Life gets rid of mRNA. (Really hope so, I have to get the shot in a few days!)

Where did you read it?

Here @TF_CAD :

1 Like

To go along Androgenic Receptor Direct Stimulation (The blessings of Saint Biceps) and the new workout recovery, I would love a negentropic automated workout + cardio (without hormones, so that it can be used safely and by men and women alike) :couch_and_lamp: :muscle: :smile:

6 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Could any of the fields here cure her?
(And wow, now that I think about it, my mother got the mRNA shot months ago - God knows what sheā€™s passed on to me! I suppose Iā€™ve got nothing to worry about when I get the shot myself, since the damage is already done.)

Math/Coding Understanding/Learning Field :eyes:

6 Likes

Iā€™ve BEEN thinking and I donā€™t usually post on here something like this.

Like the archetype of a mathematician, the architecture of an engineer etcā€¦ Software coder etc.

14 Likes

On the same line of New Release - The Microkinesi-Therapist and The Shamanic Medicine Blend , it might be interesting to have other smart fields for acupuncture/pressure, ostheopathy (might be redundant with microkinesi-therapy, though) or other healing techniques that would benefit from such a smart and personalized approach.

Edit :

Iā€™m on a roll today ā€¦

A lot of us donā€™t speak english natively, so an english sequel to the language series (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WXASRyq6pw and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ANvCxpCqsY) would be very welcome to help us communicate better here :grin:

4 Likes

Holy shit that would break the internet

2 Likes

Please @Captain_Nemo, there are tonnes of files on YouTube & Spotify that are not on patreon. Even if u create new patreon just for energetic alchemy & dream seeds to get all the files on patreon, Iā€™ll subscribe. I just wanna listen to these only on one MP3 player instead of switching between YouTube/Spotify & my phone MP3 playerā€¦ lol help

You can get pretty much the Energetic Alchemy audios on Itunes music or Amazon, they are downloadable from there

1 Like

Alright, Iā€™ll look into Amazon

Dream seeds seems to be only on YouTube

what is an archetype?

Yeah, something to drastically improve mathematical/programming ability would be great. I heard mathematics also requires some sort of intuition for numbers, combined with logic and intelligence, so it sounds nice.

2 Likes

Pretty much all Dream Seeds audios are on Patreon.

Which ones that youd like arent?

2 Likes

None actually.