Androgenic Receptor Direct Stimulation (The Blessings of Saint Biceps)

(The blessings of Saint Biceps)

Congratulations Adventurer ! =)

You have just unlocked a legendary item!

This audio is meant to directly stimulate all of the androgenic receptors in all of the muscles of the body.

To directly start the process that leads to muscle growth, like good testosterone without any other effect than the muscle growth, so no overcompensating estrogen or other masculine effects other than just good old pure muscle growth.

So it should be pretty safe for any gender.

Its like having your pie and then some.

Of course, I have also added negentrophic effects directly to all muscles cells as well, a delicious smell and flavor, and a host of other beneficial things.

it is truly a spa of growth…

So what am i really saying? Well I think any body builder generally will understand that the after effects of steroid use etc, is the reduction in their own testosterone production for males, gynecomastia problems etc. Both male and female users can experience, excessive body hair growth, Scalp hair loss, being angry all the time etc. Which is because, receptors elsewhere in the body get stimulated as well.

Like in your hair follicles, bones, skin etc etc, which can lead to an over masculinization effect.

Thick body hair growth and so on.

This targets just the muscles. No where else.

It is not the same structure as normal androgens in your body, so your body will never have to change your own production levels, or over compensate with estrogen to get homeostasis.

Keep in mind such a propriety blend has its safety nets and protections from bootlegging etc.

86 Likes

omg

17 Likes

P.S: Sorry, @GoddessAndGodOfAll - the day I called you the Patron Saint of Biceps, little did I know that this epithet would stick so well, and there would be a Field one day! haha… But, you ARE our Sapien Patron Saint of Biceps and Muscles…thanks for being so awesome!

50 Likes

:world_map: :heart: :muscle:
The Hype is real bro =)

Edit :

I was about to tag him bro Haha

Side Chestooo @GoddessAndGodOfAll

26 Likes

Can’t believe it… is this real life? the legendary item of them all? as much legendary as plasma protocol?

21 Likes

It makes you smell and taste good … wt holy f. That’s cool.

28 Likes

I wonder if I can buy it because im 15, ill go to the store tomorrow and get a prepaid card tomorrow

17 Likes

Holy sh*t

I don’t usually pull out my credit card

But here I am

LFG!!!

20 Likes

I’m gonna unlock this legendary item someday… for sure. Just need to unlock some more money first.

20 Likes

@Captain_Nemo I truly don’t know what to say. LEGEND :heart_eyes: :raised_hands: :dizzy:

12 Likes

@GoddessAndGodOfAll thank you

9 Likes

@Captain_Nemo , does this include total body workouts too ?

2 Likes

no

12 Likes

Ok, I thought and thought and thought and then hit the buy button anyway haha… I can use some blessings from the Saint of Biceps.

18 Likes

Thanks for confirming. Actually, I was thinking of a total workout field ( something like this) from few days , so had this question.

3 Likes

Whoaaaa!. Is this the much awaited androgen receptor repair?

6 Likes

I just got it and lmao’ed hard that the actual title of the song on my player is the blessings of St. Biceps

I was a bit confused about my job prospects with this field + plasma + glory f*ck it your boy eternal about to be a fitness influencer!

22 Likes

just keep in mind, there are a whole lot of protections etc on this, as mentioned in the description :wink: :angel:

39 Likes

6 Likes

I think legendary stuff like this deserves such protections. :pray::ok_hand:

6 Likes