Best stack to get that nofap magnetism?

No. Just once, they hear, rest assured.

Courage, respect from everyone around you (more fear because negative entities attached to people fear Michael),

Alot of women attraction because you’ll be a bit more serious,focused and manly.

Very similar to Thor, except Michael is more a “fight for justice” type, whereas Thor is more like a bar fight for fun or raid a village.

Bad idea.

Also ; Depending on your religious background, if you start to feel all holy, its your ego.

Angels dont subscribe to religious dogma that much, and Michael can be VERY ruthless if he needs to be.

But all in all, he will help you with the addiction, make you more positive and I can guarantee you , if you can stick with it, and ignore the ego giving reasons to take it off, you will get laid.

Alot will change before that, but be patient.

10 Likes

On the internet I saw ST MICHAEL ARCHANGEL SIGIL made of stainless steel.

The seller tells me that it is not activated. Is it a good idea to buy it? How active?

No, print the mandala from instagram, and put it in your pocket.

Dont use sigils

8 Likes

This is my experience too (I wasnt using mandala but angel intercession and angelic vibration)

6 Likes

You give very good advice man. Thank you, I learned a lot

1 Like

Stop it, you’ll make me blush now.

4 Likes

is there any michaels mandala on sapien med instagram ?

-_-

I’m talking about the michael mandala on SapienMed’s instagram lol.

1 Like

i found it thought about something else when i saw the mandala

1 Like

I can’t seem to find this mandala anywhere. Could you please link it? I’d love to print it out. You’re saying it’ll help give you the protection of Saint Michael correct?

1 Like

Hi @mtoner26, welcome to the forum!

The Michael mandala is available on the forum here or on Sapien’s Instagram.

9 Likes

Thanks so much!

1 Like

No worries, glad to be of help.

2 Likes

Hi there! I just read your post and I’m really interested in the Androgen Receptor and Repair audio. Unfortunately, it seems to have been removed from YT. I did a search on Patreon and didn’t find it there either. Any suggestions? Thank you!

It’s right over yonder brother

Thank you for the super fast response!

1 Like

The new Force of Life is probably a good addition to the stack

1 Like

read this article personally activating the androgen receptors too much produced hyperplasia of the prostate thanks to sapiens and his prostate protection audio managed to reverse the problem… and avoid prostate cancer…

https://www.uv.mx/eneurobiologia/vols/2011/4/Rojas-etal/HTML.html

3 Likes

can you send Michael’s mandala in here? I can’t find it on Instagram anymore… think Sapien deleted it…

//Edit: Nevermind, I found it, thank you :)

Edit. Just saw your edit