The Divine Physique (Private Group)

Hello, the group has already been formed and the copies have already been distributed to participating members

3 Likes

Ok. Thank you.

1 Like

Congrats bro!

I know this project is very dear to you. :mechanical_arm: :tada:

10 Likes

thanks

3 Likes

Ayy thank you bro!! Yeah man, this was my baby for the longest, i put everything i knew into it i think haha, so many months of day dreaming about this NFT, im so happy it’s finally here! :heart:

15 Likes

Where it all started :)

9 Likes

@Captain_Nemo

suits perfectly.

3 Likes

Thank you for the best project ever !

Time to build some muscle lads :1st_place_medal:

3 Likes

I’m sorry, I didn’t read the details, just the pictures, but these are big guys on a lot of steroids. Maybe with a little more steroid field.

1 Like

Just realized GoldenEraBookworm pic.

Haha my man @GoddessAndGodOfAll : )

Add some liver tablets too VG

3 Likes

this is badass! is there a way to be part of this, or get a copy?

3 Likes

I used to take them too haha

Although, i won’t ever again cuz I’m vegetarian now lol, i forgot i can’t have that haha

3 Likes

There’s only 1 extra copy available i think for sale bro

2 Likes

I love this Nft.

How can working out be so easy i did max rep pull ups on my first set second one i did little less 8 minute break and i was able to do 1 more rep on my last set than i did on my first like wtf.

My Muscles feel almost inexhaustible contractions and form on point hype and pump ubelievable gains 0.3kg more than yesterday even though i ate less than yesterday feels like food gets processed better i also ised the charger and was filled up after eating less than yesterday it looks like the nutrient intake was made much more efficient.

Also every muscle on my body is more defined and bigger than yesterday esp hyped about my abs esp lower ones and the v shape that is forming.

Also my muscles are much harder when i flex them even without flexing lol like they became denser.

Im just to hyped about this.

Currently 61 kg maybe gonna show some pictures when i hit my first goal 75kg fully shredded.

Thank you @GoddessAndGodOfAll for the wonderful write up and passion you put into this!!!

Thank you @Captain_Nemo that you created this beauty !!! :pray:t5:

17 Likes

Mann!! You’ve been hyping me up with your results like crazy since yesterday!! Haha, got me hella excited to have my first work out Friday!! Happy and grateful youre loving thks too man!

So exciting bro!!

I’m hyped as hell reading this haha, can’t wait to start eating and working out like crazyyy

Thank you too my brother, for joining along on our –

6 Likes

First workout today… meditated with mandala before workout and asking for the best power, pump and gains in the whole workout… i was pumped really big. Workout was perfect

I love this. 90kg 179cm atm… my goal is 100kg the next year and try amateur bb show. Training for almost 10years already.

This is gold. Thank you !

14 Likes

Man, this NFT is amazing!

Pushed super hard today on my long run and it felt so easy. Breath of The Gods is definitely helping as well. I’ve never felt so strong and stable in all my muscles while running. I was able to keep a 7min mile pace for the full 9 miles and this was on mountain trails :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

Damnnnnnn!

Beast

8 Likes

@PatronSaintBiceps Strongest and fastest working muscle field for me man. Thank you :muscle:t3:

8 Likes

Oh my goodness man, I’m so excited to try it out for my come back Friday :sob:

Y’all been hyping me up so much haha

Hell, I’m excited for Thursday too, i will feast like crazyyyy and activate the sanctified work out! (I’ll ask it to activate it whenever it deems best for me in the day)

8 Likes