Androgenic Receptor Direct Stimulation (The Blessings of Saint Biceps)

Everything he makes is legendary :wink:

20 Likes

Question with this though

Do you still need to actually lift or do workout fields or you just gain muscle easy out of nowhere?

Whatā€™s the max you can use this and whatā€™s recommended use fellow kings and queens of the gains?

12 Likes

the usual 2 - 3 times, but i dont think a few more would hurt.
and workouts will help with a lot faster results.

33 Likes

Its ~20 minutes long, so for now I just added it once to my morning workout playlist, which has already gotten a tad big lol (not Mr. Biceps big though) - this stretches even beyond my 1 hr in the gym.

• Enhanced Fat Metabolism X 3
  • Cardarine X 2
  • Stenabolic X 2
  • YK11 X 2
  • Follistatin X 2
  • Androgenic Receptor X 1 (this new one)
  • Diabetes Treatment X 1 (helps with insulin resistence)
  • Automated Cardio X 1
  • Upper Body Workout X 1
  • Core Workout X 1
  • Muscle Recovery X 2

Edit: Based on Captainā€™s recent note, I will listen to the Androgenic Receptors one twice in the evening too, perhaps during Taichi.

28 Likes

Can the diabetes field increase muscle growth? I need a good muscle growth stack as Iā€™m really lean.

5 Likes

Ye man in a ā€œspecial wayā€ can be , not main purposse of course , i recommend you to read about how insulin works in body , remember knowledge its power :dragon:

11 Likes

Niiiice

Iā€™ve got a similar playlist but since Iā€™ve been on more of a powerbuilding routine (jailhouse strong routine if you guys are interested) itā€™s a bit different:

• Cardarine x 2
  • Super Human Mutant x 2
  • Myostatin x 2
  • Testosterone x3
  • DHT x 3
  • HGH x 3
  • Estrogen Reduction x 2
  • Upper Body Workout x 1 (I donā€™t do lower because my legs get too big aha)
  • Muscle Growth x 2
  • Muscle Recovery x 2

In the few months that Iā€™ve used Sapienā€™s muscle fields everyone is shocked at how much I am, this one is going to get me set for Venice Beach baby!

addendum

since Iā€™m doing a lot more Cardio I probably wonā€™t have to worry as much about losing gains with this field, can probably go on a deficit if I really had to aha

15 Likes

It should help with insulin resistance. Do you eat enough protein in a day?

I am pretty fit, I work out moderately and my goal currently is just to maintain lean muscle mass without getting bulky n hulky. This stack seems to help me well! I got to this playlist after I got flabby during the shutdown, especially when I was experimenting with another creatorā€™s audio which was going to do all this and more in one 20-min audio (donā€™t mean to diss on anyone, just what happened).

And yes, actually working out, getting enough protein and nutrition really skyrockets the effectiveness of these fields.

20 Likes

Yeah. I eat around 0.8 - 1gm of protein per kg of body weight.

2 Likes

[Damian ā€œJr. Gongā€ Marley - Living It Up (Official Video) - YouTube]

21 Likes

This is the bodybuilderā€™s equivalent of the brainbuilderā€™s hydrogen lol

24 Likes

Awesome, as a vegetarian, not getting enough protein was a big issue for me. Most protein powders come with so many fillers and make me bloated. And then I found a brand called Huel Black that I love!! I started using this around the same time the SARMs and the Fat Metabolism tracks dropped!!

20 Likes

On my second loop of thisā€¦

First loop completed and it feels wild, itā€™s like a post lift pump without the soreness, itā€™s like you just beat your personal records, itā€™s like wearing 3 thor mandalas and a tag.

I can really feel it surging through my body.

I might not be as energy sensitive as most of the people on this forum but the past few Sapien releases have been extremely potent, this one is physically potent

I can see why thereā€™s copyright on this, if it didnā€™t say goodbye to non-doped sports!

21 Likes

Lol I am tempted to try it but resisted in case it gives an energy surge. I donā€™t sleep much as is lolā€¦

12 Likes

Itā€™s okay man Iā€™ll take one for the team ahah!

I got a whole Plasma Protocol to run through after this as well :upside_down_face:

14 Likes

Believe in your dreams
Believe you and me, donā€™t let go
Weā€™re living it up
Weā€™re having a good time, baby :sunny: :green_heart:

25 Likes

Those are my first love lolā€¦ Nothing can make me cheat on the four Plasma sisters (yet :blush:)

20 Likes

Now Iā€™m not telling anyone to do this

thereā€™s people who post memes of the value of a stimulus check after 1 year invested in bitcoin

but a year from now Iā€™ll mentally remember the value of a stimulus check after 1 year invested in sapien medicine

and Iā€™ll laugh as I look at my 20 year old looking self with the sick gains of a bodybuilder shining my light of savitur upon all for making the ultimate investment in myself

24 Likes

Wowā€¦ WOW!!!

Iā€™m speechless!

Iā€™ve just been here in my bed 3 am just like :D :D :D huge smile on my face just giggling and not knowing what to say

Manā€¦ Thank you so much @Captain_Nemo !!

Iā€™m going to give it a listen after a round of ego dissolutionā€¦

Iā€™ve only slept 2 hours but Iā€™m going to eat a meal after having listened to this, digest for like 3 hours while listening to pregym playlist (the most important ones) and Iā€™m going to the gym and imma kill it for you @Captain_Nemo!

But before i go, Iā€™ll take a ā€œbeforeā€ picture

I havenā€™t been to the gym in a week and Iā€™ve been slacking for some time but i was actually planning on coming back to the gym tomorrow and taking before pictures tonight, and taking after pictures in one month and making a thread showing the two to show whats possible with dreams fields!

Againā€¦ Thank you so much!

Wonā€™t let go bro!!

Itā€™s time for insane! INSANE! Growth!!! I canā€™t wait!!! I canā€™t!

51 Likes

Man itā€™s truly an honor bro! Iā€™m still so shocked! What a blessing!!! btw my ego is loving every moment of this haha (Iā€™m soooo gonna be showing my mom this haha! Itā€™s like another kid showing his mom he got accepted to his dream school or something haha) i still canā€™t believe it! And thank you too bro! Thanks for being awesome too!

Hooooooo!!! Side chestooooo!!! Hooooo!!!

33 Likes