Hardcore (Mythical)

Now I have to get it.

2 Likes

My guess is that it has to do with one of the functions of the core muscles, which is to hold our bodies in the positions we want in opposition to the earth’s gravity. It may (again, my guess) be part of how this field gets its effects.

3 Likes

the whole bodybuilding thing is let you know the field can take you to such levels, but it doesn’t mean it will do it overnight, it takes time to get there, you would have to go through normal muscular looking person ‘phase’ and then later you would be getting into the bodybuilding ‘phase’.

5 Likes

Before Heavy training

• Creatine Synthesis x1-2

• Nitric Oxide Boost x1-2
  • Caffeine x1-2
  • Hardcore x1-2

After Heavy training

• Extreme Muscle Growth x1 only once
  • Hardcore Or Muscles Hungry for Fat x1

Every morning:

• Testosterone Boost ver 2.5 OR HGH x1 only (I don’t feel like I need it every day,Depending on your situation)

*Automated Micro Cosmic Orbit OR AutomatedCardio x1 only

• Plasma Charged Mitochondria x1-2

Recovery in the evening

• Transform Fat to Stem Cells Or Smart~ x3
  • Stress Relief x1 (Decreasing cortisol is important)
  • Muscle Recovery Ver 2.0 x2-4

• 0.9-1.1g protein per pound of body weight per day
9 Likes

Why are you playing Androgenic Receptor Direct Stimulation 3 times in a row? :thinking: SammyG said in the Official FAQs that for fields that are 10 minutes long or longer on duration, listening to it once is more than enough.

3 Likes

captain said you can listen to it in that way too bro

7 Likes

Yeah , I’m also still confused and figuring out , would it hamper training performance, as in it will make the weights heavier or movements harder and slower due to the increase in our perception of gravity ?

And how long does this perception of heaviness / increased gravity last ?

2 Likes

I was actually thinking during a hilly walk today, how effective a field that makes your perception of self heavier would be in muscle building during activities like this, constantly tricking the perception it carries heavier (and thus need to get stronger).

So, just made the connection to that aspect of this field.

Actually perfect for me, who only works out with my own body. Where I previously have had the problem of becoming too strong/body weight, hence making too many repetitions (becomes more of stamina workout rather than explosive/power).

Looking forward for trying this aspect in the summer, on my mountain walks.

Previously, I’ve used this field in a more passive way, but I think it fits nicely with cleaning/doing chores aswell :broom::woman_farmer::hammer_and_wrench: :) thoose moments of all-around bodily activity.

A couple of pennies…

9 Likes

That’s a long playlist lol what are your goals? You probably don’t need half those audios

Can anyone advise me on how to build a listening schedule for this field and MBL please?
Currently I am not exercising due to injury but hopefully will return to lifting weights soon.

Should I listen to hardcore daily and MBL every other day?
Is there a best time to listen to these fields and how many times is sufficient?

I see in this thread some people listen before or after exercise and around eating times. I am still unsure what to do.

Appreciate anyone’s help thanks in advance :)

1 Like

I personally do/would recommend:

3x Hardcore daily
3x MBL every 2-3 days

Then you can see how you react to the fields and make adjustments based on your personal energy levels.

If you wake up feeling drained, I would recommend to skip a day or two, then pick back up.

You can also add in 3x of Muscle Recovery 2.0 if you are really feeling it.

I personally don’t find any specific listening time to be an issue. I do it when I am relaxed and have the time. I try not to overthink it or worry if I miss a day or two. I’m still getting wonderful results.

Wishing you a speedy recovery!

3 Likes

@pranic_climber Thank you :slight_smile:

I will give this recipe a go then and adjust if needed.
Your results are amazing and your review was one of the reasons for my purchase of this field so thank you :+1:

It’s a great combination. If you have it, 20E pepper is worthy of adding too

3 Likes

Great thank you for the recommendation @abro I will have a look at 20E pepper cheers :+1:

3 Likes

nice this will get you vascular and shredded

4 Likes

As a female trying to loose her swimmer’s body, is it recommended I don’t listen to Hardcore anymore but rather the new audio, Automate Cycling? And if so, should I use or loose the 20E pepper?

Edit: Lost it more or less lol. I did cardio and weight loss. Carboxytherapy too.
But physically wise stopped lunging lol.
Now going back to toning so yeah use a lil bit of hardcore
20e pepper i do once before cycling
And then once after hardcore.

I do
Furnance x3-6
Muscles hungry for fat x3
Cycling x3
20 e pepper x1
Hardcore x2
Abs Aq x4
20 e pepper x1
Ox for fat x3-6
Carboxytherapy x6

(And not morphic field but visit Biloque Rechere at NYC for their slimming treatments haha- it works in conjunction to SM and eating right ofc)

4 Likes

I had gotten this in December, right before I got put out 3 weeks from the dumb Rona.
I would only get up to shower and get back in bed. (My mom would put food and water outside my door for me). After 2 weeks, I got scared at how weak my muscles had gotten,
so I slowly added this back in (once a day to start) I kid you not, within 2 days, I started noticing some muscle strengthening.
It’s now been 5 weeks, and just this week I got energy back to do any short light exercise. But that only happened after I got Armor of light and Glory! I’ve had so much energy the last 2 days since using that !

But I’ve been using Hardcore the last 3 weeks (worked up to 3 times a day). I literally have not left the house in 5 weeks

And thanks to THIS Hardcore, I do not look like I just laid around and sat around for 5 weeks !

By the way. I’m a female that easily builds muscle. But I also lose it just as quick.

I was getting pretty worried about how long it was going to take to rebuild strength in my body. And THEN. I remembered I had this field​:smiley::smiley::smiley:

:fire:

I literally bought it the day the sale
Started, not knowing it started.

(And this one is one of the higher priced, so it would’ve saved me a good bit)

Instead of getting upset, I was like …Sapien has pretty much saved my life with some of the fields. He deserves every dollar :innocent:. Seriously. I’m so so thankful !

And then when this got my muscle strength back right away (when some of my family still can’t function and some have had to go thru rehab to gain strength back!). Man, this field goes down in the books as a ‘saver’

The main reason I got it is because I’m recovering from some health issues that cause my muscles to pretty much lock up when I exercise the way I like to. (I believe with this I’ll be able to again after some
time)
Might not be as fast as physically working out the way I want to, but I’m happy with my purchase of this !

Ps. I use muscle recovery 5-6 times after I do this 3 times. Never sore then :smiley:

15 Likes

What a name :D lol that was an interesting read! Good you’re doing better now :)

I feel uuu

If you have androgenic receptors you can definitely work around that btw, it’s pretty much the only field that worked on the roots of this… Then muscle beyond limits didn’t leave room for any more problems :)

Hopefully soon I can add this one in :D

Annnd welcome :)

4 Likes

Hi! :smiley:
And thank you for the ideas! I thought that was just for guys (I guess I assumed cuz that’s all I saw talking about it ) i read the description when I was sick, so I guess I missed that it’s for both genders. Sweet! Thanks again!

4 Likes

Oh yeah definitely all the men are in there :smiley:
That’s how great it is! But I think I’ve seen a couple female reviews in there too, although you may find more of them on 20E pepper :D but yeah it’s definitely for females too :) recently I’ve had to use it for a real long time and I was demonstrating to someone how my punches aren’t really what I’d call punches… I had my left hand open and the other like curled into a fist then I punched my other hand to show him … Dude had his eyes wide open for 2 seconds trying not to say: were you just lying to me? :D it was either that or I grew some magical power in one night… and it was the latter :'D

8 Likes