Muscles Hungry for Fat (featuring Vakkuum) - LEGENDARY ITEM : Zenified Gains that keep giving! 💪)

On the next five “Level Ups” all stat points will go into “Luck” :grin:

Who needs “Strength”, “Dexterity”, “Vitality”, “Agility” etc. when you just can put everything into “Luck” :joy:

6 Likes

When I heard the beat:

36 Likes

Could Zenified refer to Zenkai boost saiyans get after being close to death,or is it just refering to Zen?

3 Likes

Refering to zen

9 Likes

:expressionless: sighs

3 Likes

Come on bro :stuck_out_tongue:

Go look at @Zen’s gain on New Release - Androgenic Receptor Direct Stimulation (The blessings of Saint Biceps) and be a bit appreciative :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Why the character seems so angry, is that because he’s high testosterone?

1 Like

He’s not angry, he’s just focused! :wink:

1 Like

he had hair and lost hair afterwards lol. Cool Art & effects

A dope :notes:

3 Likes

Couldnt find about his gains but @eternal seems to be in awe with results and so does @GoddessAndGodOfAll.
All I gotta say now is that this field is now on my list for this year,and its purchase would mark the moment my part-time finally payed off.
It is at this moment,that I will enter THE GLORIUUUUS HOUSE OF GAINZZZ💪

6 Likes

Like yah only this dude can upload 200+ dollar worth legendary field for free in yt. Not surprised at all…seen this many times before

12 Likes

Never mad in the gym :innocent:, focus on the work out!

Lol you can say I was given a zenkai boost with androgen receptor this would only amplify it even further :muscle::muscle:

3 Likes

Some blessings from zenified to you

(I squeeze any harder and I feel myself tearing veins :sob:)

26 Likes

Used this felt hella energetic in the gym. This plus a pre workout is a fun combo

5 Likes

weird flex but ok :joy: :joy:

10 Likes

yeah field is perfect to combine with Zenified.

Thank u for breaking the norm of spiritual people being seen as non athletic folks.
Sidenote:that is some serious bicep,not gonna lie :open_mouth:

5 Likes

SO this a review from a non-body builder, not young (only in spirit!) female. That is in the process of serious healing entire body.

Yesterday I was able to listen to 1/2 of this before realizing it was ENERGIZING, so had to stop since it was close to bedtime. Then posted a suggestion not to listen before bedtime.

Today I listened to this in the early afternoon. This I found for me is the best way to listen:
Listen before doing anything that required physical energy. (exercise of any type, vigorous housework (and if u think housework isnt vigorous, then u havent done enough of it to know!!!), gardening (weeding, planting, etc.), U get the picture!

I found this is also handy listening to it toward the end of a meal time stack. Then after the meal & meal stack, do physical activity/exercise. My example (that I use daily):
*Food Charger & Enhanced X1
*AMPK X2 (in a row, as are almost all the others)
*Mots-C X2
*Glycolysis X2
*Enhanced Fat Metabolism X2
*Enhanced Cellular Nutrition X1
*Muscle HungryX2-3
Then do some physical activity/exercise.

For an even BIGGER energy boost listen to this (below), before the above stack :
*Fa Jin Gong X1-2

And u will be ready to BLAST OFF! (energy wise)

Thank you Dream & team for making this (Legendary ITEM!) available to ALL!

39 Likes

The Saint gets angry only if you miss the reps at the Gym :rofl:

18 Likes

Wohhhhoooo…another awesome ZuZu Playlist…

12 Likes