Muscles Hungry for Fat (featuring Vakkuum) - LEGENDARY ITEM : Zenified Gains that keep giving! 💪)

I looped it a few rounds, certainly feel the workout part of it - the “lifting” effect.

Here is my two thumbs-up review!! Good good good good good!

16 Likes

About to loop this before the gym, lets see if we can put on an extra 15 lbs on deadlifts.

@45stars

6 Likes

Hello @Captain_Nemo!

What an amazing field! I’ve felt it immediately in my lower belly.

Does it have HGH or other hormones? Thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

no, no hormones

30 Likes

Yes yes! Im about give it my first listens now before some legs :crossed_swords::facepunch:t3:

3 Likes

4 Likes

Okay i never do such superficial reviews but as im listening my muscles are all tingling lol feel a surge of energy - this is my new preworkout :facepunch:t3::facepunch:t3::facepunch:t3:

16 Likes

Yes!!

Thank you greatly!! :heart::heart::heart:

Tommorow is deadlift day, lets go for some PR’s

Thank you for everything @Captain_Nemo

8 Likes

Thanks Sapien.
Very useful for me, have some fat to burn and if I get muscle is still better.

3 Likes

Is this to be used pre- workout, or does it by itself transform fat to muscle? Or both?

2 Likes

From the description, I would say this is better in conjunction with something that is causing your muscles to need energy because it transforms fat into energy that your muscles can use:

You can use this pre-workout (physical or one of Sapien’s automated ones) or any other time you want to be providing your muscles with extra energy (for whatever reason).

7 Likes

Ah bro don’t worry u will soon push extra 25 lol

I did legs and felt extremely energetic like crazy. Tomorrow i will listen x 5 and do a fully upperbody workout :facepunch:t3:

4 Likes

belated wishes, dear Doctor

1 Like

Thank you- that’s very clear🌟

1 Like

Thank you sir!

1 Like

Listened to this 3x early afternoon today, then went for my daily walk later and I’m always really hungry after that, but today I had no hunger at all afterwards, even after a couple of hours.
Is there something in it to help with insulin resistance or appetite?

Thanks for this!

5 Likes

My muscles feel activated! So many sensations. Big love for this one :purple_heart:

4 Likes

it can do that,
but no, if your muscles are using the available fat for energy, the release is already initiated, the tank is filled and primed and being refilled while you use it.

So you arent depending on digestion for new fuel, just burning the fat.

39 Likes

“Congratulations due to your high luck stat you have discovered the legendary item “The Negentropic Pump - Zenified Gains that keep giving”
Enjoy your new legendary item on your journeys ahead!”

AHHHHHHHHH DREAMMMMMMMMMM :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

53 Likes

What does this addition of Negentropic pump : Zenified gains thing actually do ?

4 Likes