Muscles Hungry for Fat (featuring Vakkuum) - LEGENDARY ITEM : Zenified Gains that keep giving! 💪)

How can we access it? Or is this field itself?

I think not yet release

@Shivy-SzN @harvard @Blissing_soul

e4r322y

how was this not understood
what am i doing wrong here.

its at the bottom of the youtube audio description, which implies that this is the audio that it speaks about.

is that not plain to you?
how is it not so?

45 Likes

wow…thank you Captain Nemo

2 Likes

Oooooooh so I can use this audio the way I have been experimenting with the enhanced fat metabolism :star_struck::star_struck::partying_face::partying_face: (fat to fuel physical activity)
Tomorrow I’m going on a 6 hour hike, not yet super demanding (BC of snow at high altitudes) but nice elevation, I’ll try this instead of food :sweat_smile:

16 Likes

Oooooo lmao :rofl:

2 Likes

On the next five “Level Ups” all stat points will go into “Luck” :grin:

Who needs “Strength”, “Dexterity”, “Vitality”, “Agility” etc. when you just can put everything into “Luck” :joy:

6 Likes

When I heard the beat:

36 Likes

Could Zenified refer to Zenkai boost saiyans get after being close to death,or is it just refering to Zen?

3 Likes

Refering to zen

9 Likes

:expressionless: sighs

3 Likes

Come on bro :stuck_out_tongue:

Go look at @Zen’s gain on New Release - Androgenic Receptor Direct Stimulation (The blessings of Saint Biceps) and be a bit appreciative :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Why the character seems so angry, is that because he’s high testosterone?

1 Like

He’s not angry, he’s just focused! :wink:

1 Like

he had hair and lost hair afterwards lol. Cool Art & effects

A dope :notes:

3 Likes

Couldnt find about his gains but @eternal seems to be in awe with results and so does @GoddessesAndGod.
All I gotta say now is that this field is now on my list for this year,and its purchase would mark the moment my part-time finally payed off.
It is at this moment,that I will enter THE GLORIUUUUS HOUSE OF GAINZZZ💪

6 Likes

Like yah only this dude can upload 200+ dollar worth legendary field for free in yt. Not surprised at all…seen this many times before

12 Likes

Never mad in the gym :innocent:, focus on the work out!

Lol you can say I was given a zenkai boost with androgen receptor this would only amplify it even further :muscle::muscle:

3 Likes

Some blessings from zenified to you

(I squeeze any harder and I feel myself tearing veins :sob:)

27 Likes

Used this felt hella energetic in the gym. This plus a pre workout is a fun combo

5 Likes