Muscles Hungry for Fat (featuring Vakkuum) - LEGENDARY ITEM : Zenified Gains that keep giving! 💪)

weird flex but ok :joy: :joy:

10 Likes

yeah field is perfect to combine with Zenified.

Thank u for breaking the norm of spiritual people being seen as non athletic folks.
Sidenote:that is some serious bicep,not gonna lie :open_mouth:

5 Likes

SO this a review from a non-body builder, not young (only in spirit!) female. That is in the process of serious healing entire body.

Yesterday I was able to listen to 1/2 of this before realizing it was ENERGIZING, so had to stop since it was close to bedtime. Then posted a suggestion not to listen before bedtime.

Today I listened to this in the early afternoon. This I found for me is the best way to listen:
Listen before doing anything that required physical energy. (exercise of any type, vigorous housework (and if u think housework isnt vigorous, then u havent done enough of it to know!!!), gardening (weeding, planting, etc.), U get the picture!

I found this is also handy listening to it toward the end of a meal time stack. Then after the meal & meal stack, do physical activity/exercise. My example (that I use daily):
*Food Charger & Enhanced X1
*AMPK X2 (in a row, as are almost all the others)
*Mots-C X2
*Glycolysis X2
*Enhanced Fat Metabolism X2
*Enhanced Cellular Nutrition X1
*Muscle HungryX2-3
Then do some physical activity/exercise.

For an even BIGGER energy boost listen to this (below), before the above stack :
*Fa Jin Gong X1-2

And u will be ready to BLAST OFF! (energy wise)

Thank you Dream & team for making this (Legendary ITEM!) available to ALL!

40 Likes

The Saint gets angry only if you miss the reps at the Gym :rofl:

18 Likes

Wohhhhoooo…another awesome ZuZu Playlist…

12 Likes

Oooh, yeah ! That’s it baby, keep going :muscle:

6 Likes

2 - 3 times is a good base to start.

to be understood as advice or as a daily listening limit?

base to start. not limited. depends on the individual

2 Likes

yes

1 Like

If you listen to this everyday, @Zen will appear to you in spiritual form. :joy:

16 Likes

In spiritual swole form. :rofl:

(Awesome progress, @Zen! Keep up the good work.)

7 Likes

Thank you
Today I looped this x5 and before the end of first listen, I felt like a slight pain in my belly that was repeated for a few moments, at the end of the last listen. After a 3-4 hours, I had the feeling of increased strength in the arms, as if it had stimulated the muscles. So I’d say it’s effective, hopefully it works for the legs too.

10 Likes

nice results, I’m sure it works on every muscles

3 Likes

I had already noticed at lunch, and even tonight for dinner, I reached the point of satiety earlier,
so I didn’t want to eat more. Wonderful, thank you Captain!

16 Likes

yeh, its gonna help with metabolic efficiency.

40 Likes

That’s amazing! I really need that effect. And tbh, at lunch I noticed the same :smiley:

11 Likes

I’ve been using this since it came out for at least 3 times a day (even sometimes after eating as i found it helps too). In addition to the increased energy levels, I’ve noticed a bit of muscle gain and them becoming stronger and tighter. Also keep in mind i haven’t been exercising or listening to workout audios either during this time as well.
So yeah an amazing field as always :) :heart:

23 Likes

What the )@*(%$

• wrong thread but it still applies
1 Like

I used today x2 before gym and on gym i was a little bit scared with my heart so accelerated lol :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

8 Likes