Lucky Horseshoe and Clover

So it works like a Tag, do you have to wear it to work well?

Yes but do you have to stay within 3-5 feet for as long as possible, as per the tags, or just look at it once in a while?

3 Likes

In this case, we cultivate and grow the field of the Mandala by looking at it from time to time (connecting to the morphic field with our gaze - example - if the Mandala is installed as the wallpaper on the phone), if the Mandala is imprinted, it should also be kept close to us, with our energy system.
In the case of dog-tags-their action, power is effectively nurtured by the tremendous power of the field, which is constantly generating our heart (If we wear a dog tag on our chest)
This is what I remember from what I read earlier on our forumā€¦

from SES web:

7 Likes

Thank you for making this wallpaper. It fit nicely on my smartphone.

3 Likes

Thanks a lot for this mandala/image @Captain_Nemo! I had 2 copies of this printed, one for my wallet and one when Iā€™m at home doing things, watching TV. :+1:

7 Likes

Luck stat its very important . :muscle:

I want to share a bit my experience and results : ( Fast and potent )

Already noticed 2 things wearing the art mandala :

1st thing : Emotional support and the feeling of all is well . So i can keep focused without distractions . Because i know all its ok .

2nd thing : I had some interactions with persons that where very unusual but also very pleasant .

I just remembered while experiencing this "surprises " the words of Mr @Cambrian

amazed for this , to be able to experience luck and side effects of luck . :four_leaf_clover:

Im Keeping focused working hard while blessings coming my way :)

14 Likes

@AkiraTheWild

While wearing this mandala, did you look at it. Did you not look at it at all and still reap the benefits.

Keep it closer to you . :pinching_hand:

And ye you can gaze him for better "absorbtion " (edit : integration its a best word ) :eye: :fire:But also its not needed you can just wear it. :nail_care:

8 Likes

Thank you, but i was wondering what you did. Can you please tell me?

2 Likes

Wallpaper of my Phone .

More details? :smirk:

Desk and lock screen .
:muscle:

9 Likes

Thanks AkiraTheWild!

2 Likes

Lol I love :heart_eyes_cat: your use of emojis :laughing:

6 Likes

instead I look at it but I donā€™t wear it, because I have it on the lock and PC screen saver, I donā€™t know if it works anyway, but I prefer it like this

2 Likes

@AkiraTheWild rolled high in Charisma. :smiley:

8 Likes

Do i have to use mandala everyday to make sure it work?
I only put them in my pocket and carry when i work, about 8 hours a day.
Sunday and other time i donā€™t wear it. (exept when i go out)

My dadā€™s business has all but completely died within the last couple years. He owns his own business selling promotional products like magnetic business cards, imprinted pens, calendars, etc. Anything imprinted. He also does mass mailings for companies. I wonā€™t be specific about how much he has been making, but Iā€™ll just say he was lucky to even get one small order every month.
After putting this in his pocket, he landed a big single order the next day and then a couple days later got back a huge long term customer of his that had left a couple years ago. All of this coincidence? No way it could be. He hadnā€™t even gotten a single order in months. He has been working for goPuff delivering because he has to. My dad, even being skeptical of these fields said that this definitely worked. He did stop keeping it in his pocket out of forgetfulness but I reminded him today what it did for him and he placed it back in.
As for me, I have been getting super lucky with the Wheel of Fortune field alone so I donā€™t use this that much. I will keep yā€™all updated on my dadā€™s luck!

32 Likes

ayeee! good for your dad!

12 Likes

Thank you bro!

3 Likes

Wow Iā€™ve had the total opposite experience with itā€¦ every time :pleading_face: Last time it happened I was like fine letā€™s remove all past experiences and any kinda expectations about itā€¦

But Lucky horseshoe has been miraculous! I donā€™t use the audio as much because I keep the image as my wallpaper, and things always turn around for the best. Itā€™s also surprised me so many times when servitors would work with it. I gave the audio a listen a day or so back and it was a reminder of how itā€™s always good to include the audio versions :slight_smile:

More luck to your dadā€™s business! If he is open to it, maybe he can get the luck sigil so whenever he forgets to wear the mandala he would always be wearing his luck item :)

11 Likes

Wow! It has worked magic in my life. I havenā€™t missed more than a couple days of using it since itā€™s been out. I did go through a dark month recently but i still would say I got lucky in many circumstances.

Iā€™m happy for you! Interesting how everyone reacts differently based on different needs.

Now I might also put as my wallpaper. I downloaded one someone posted earlier in the thread. The audio is actually very heavy and draining on my energy body for some reason

Thank you! Iā€™ll def give him the luck sigil as well. Hope you continue to get lucky!

4 Likes