Extreme Back Pain to the point where it really hurts

Hi so I started working at a restaurant and have realized within a few hours of working my back goes really bad like it truly gives me insane pain especially the upper left side. I have fixed my posture a few weeks ago. It’s to the point where if I breathe in my back really hurts please suggest me a few fields that can helpb

2 Likes

Spinal tapper.

11 Likes

For the pain:

*Reiki Message

*Muscle Message (Spa Days)
*Muscle Recovery Version2

Also to strengthen the muscles that support the back:
*Core Strengthener
*Automated Gluteal Workout

As Om wrote *The Spinal Tapper

9 Likes

Observe and take note of the repetitive motion causing it. More likely it’s muscles you don’t normally use so after awhile they will get stronger. Stretch more often. Might also want to check the shoes you wear.

Not sure but some companies -might- provide custom insole shoes.

If you have then acu automation is great.

2 Likes

:point_up:

Could also try the newer negentropic Muscle Recovery Ver 2.0 (from The Plasma Brothers album) for the pain and potentially encouraging the building of weaker structural support areas.

It can be a versatile field like the previous After Workout Recovery field but now has negentropy added.

Believe @_OM never did that write up on it. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Muscles Hungry For Fat may also help with this prior to working, priming the muscles and potentially contributing to less strain, as well as contributing to the strengthening of muscles and support structures.

3 Likes