Question about glory

I’m planning on buying glory next check, but I’m confused about one aspect of the description.

Personal Glamour linked to image: This field set simply makes you far more attractive, often irresistible in regards to the field you are in.

If seen in person, in a photo, on a video or computer screen, your image will reach people with a force of presence that will gain attention

This draws a certain amount of power from you every time someone generates a new image of you and has a refresh feature, which will cause you to use yet more energy every few weeks to make certain even old pictures of you have this sparkle. It is not much, but could be a drain for people that become very much in the public eye.”

My question is, will this cause every single picture there is of me to have this effect? Or only pictures that I’m wearing the tag in? Sorry if this is a logical question…

3 Likes

All pictures of you even taken before you owned the tag.

5 Likes

Wow… hell yeah! Haha

Thanks bro

3 Likes

I think if Dream ever creates a tag for Muscles, he should consider @GoddessesAndGod’s pic for the image on the tag!!! :smiley:

6 Likes

Alrightly…everyone calm down :joy:

BTW @GoddessesAndGod - Who is that? A better looking Frank Zane?

3 Likes

@GoddessesAndGod - are of any of these look like ya?

3 Likes

Nope that actually is Frank Zane!

You always cracking me up haha but man… it would make so much sense for me to wear a tag with frank Zane on it! Would be a lot easier to explain to people rather than just twisting the truth and saying the tag is for good luck lol…

And no! :rofl:

I’m still smaller haha and no offense I don’t like the flow of that first guys physique… lol

I posted some progress pictures with sapien on here before but I deleted the thread

8 Likes

How is your collar bone doing? Hope you are feeling good now!!

Till @_OM talked of the "After Workout Recovery’, I had quite neglected that one. Now that I am finally back in the gym, I overexerted and my calf muscle was swollen and looking terrible. I looped this track overnight and was back to normal! That audio seems to do much more than I thought it did!

4 Likes

Aw man it’s better, ive been able to go harder again at the gym but I still have some discomfort… if you look at my collar bone area you can clearly tell one side is popping out but what matters is that I can work out at 100%

I’ve been wanting advanced healing but I made up my mind and I’m getting glory next… then after that I need a soul restoration field so I won’t be seeing advanced healing for a good month or two… last thing I need is surgery lol I didn’t think you remembered that, thanks for asking bro!

5 Likes

Oh damn that’s kind of how I damaged my collar bone lol over exerting on my first day back, you played the feet and calf one right?

Nope, this one!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gdxSmgsyjg

2 Likes

Ohhh I misread! Haha I thought you where having an automatic calf work out the entire night!

You would be looking like this lol

3 Likes

Another underrated gem.

I use it for all/any body pains/healing and it works wonders.

4 Likes

Yeah I really wish I didn’t neglect it for so many months… I foolishly believed I was recovering good with out it lol

4 Likes