Glycolysis with UCP gene activation (The Fat and Sugar Metabolizer)

Glycolysis is the process of breaking down a glucose molecule into two pyruvate molecules, while storing energy released during this process as ATP and NADH. Nearly all organisms that break down glucose utilize glycolysis. Glucose regulation and product use are the primary categories in which these pathways differ between organisms. In some tissues and organisms, glycolysis is the sole method of energy production. This pathway is common to both anaerobic and aerobic respiration. (From wikipedia) This is the sugar burning part of this creation.
The UPC genes causes Fat metabolism via heat generation from thermogenesis
2 or 3 times usage or as you need.

41 Likes

Sapien’s been on a grind lmao. He’s been releasing like 1 audio or more per day in the last week!

11 Likes

what is this for in simple terms
why would one use this. excuse my illiteracy

2 Likes

I think it lets you break down and process sugar + fat faster and more efficiently

9 Likes

Lot of audios on weight loss but not a lot focused on weight gain! Hopefully one day he can come out with a calorie intake “bomb” video haha! @_OM

4 Likes

UPC is it the protein that heals the heart in the older heart audio, i remember this i as i’ve read the description of older video a long time ago.

14 Likes

Yet another field to add to my pre-workout schedule I guess.

Thanks a lot Dream.

4 Likes

does that mean I could loop this more often without bad results?

1 Like

The music is so good, and a hilariously apt choice. I see what you did there. :joy: Love me some Hall and Oates. :man_dancing:t2::saxophone:

Oh-oh here she comes
Watch out boy she’ll chew you up!"

10 Likes

All theses weight loss fields in a day are going to be dangerous
Or… we’ll have to eat much more to compensate :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7 Likes

Really? GREAT!!

5 Likes

I gained weight it suits me a lot :grin:.

I am generous with coconut oil and olive oil in my dishes so …

9 Likes

This one is intense! Added to my daily stack for physical project!

The music SCHLAPPPPPPS!

Same feeling as being in Ketosis…

19 Likes

Ooh thats awesome… Can’t wait for this one to get to Patreon…

11 Likes

Keep you posted to see if the audio can get me to the same burning sensation as 72 hour fast. Experimenting as we speak.

11 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer

So not the exact same burn because when you’re that deep in a fast (especially dry) the heating effect is from Autophagy more than anything and the ketones rising up but after 6x loop I can feel the thermogenesis you get from being around those level.

In essence, if we can get the metabolism from that rate (deep ketosis) of fat burn without the Autophagy since we have Negentropy instead… That’s ultra cheat codes. I might not have to fast again.

22 Likes

I am already in Ketosis, but so far “feel” that this is probably boosting ketosis and seems to be increasing my ketone level. I will test it out tomorrow, as I am out of Ketone strips tonight…

we can get the metabolism from that rate (deep ketosis) of fat burn without the Autophagy

That will be amazing indeed!

23 Likes

cool if that can keep me from going on a dry fast to burn that fucking fat.

85 kg whereas 1 month ago I was at 81kg !!! .

what the hell happened i didn’t play the fool yet on the food i was good at christmas on the meal :thinking:.

if this sound can help me lose weight fast that would be really great. i wanted to use my body fat to produce stem cells but obviously it seems to be working slowly i didn’t see a difference.

4 Likes

Hello, just hoping you can put it into “New Releases” instead because I almost missed this haha :slight_smile:

4 Likes

lol asking what some random person said in youtube comments is…not wise.
Let’s take the first statement…assuming its true.

So if it’s inefficient that would mean what?
That it takes MORE energies and/or calories to break it down…ie more energy expenditure…ie more weight loss.

Seems like this a video for fat and expedited sugar burning where inefficiencies actually enhance the process. We don’t want biological efficiency.
Fat creation is highly efficient biologically speaking… why it’s so easy to put it on.

they said “toxic” and I’m assuming this has people upset?
Oxygen is toxic, CO2 is toxic… everything is toxic within parameters…
And lactic acid and alcohol are created and burned off doing absolutely nothing each day from the trillions of biological processes that occur.

No one should be “looping it overnight” when the prescribed usage is 2-3x a day.
If people want to “experiment” against doctor’s wishes of taking 200 tylenol a day then I’m sure they will also experience negative side effects.

In summation, try to ignore youtube comments.
Every video has somebody posting a weird article or study where they are misreading what it says, or the study did the equivalent of giving mice 300 tylenol a day for a year and then saying…
“Hmm in large doses, tylenol can be deadly to one’s health”

22 Likes