Glycolysis with UCP gene activation (The Fat and Sugar Metabolizer)

what does UPC stand for, or is the gene just called UPC gene

If i put upc then thats a typo,
its ucp.
human uncoupling proteins.

14 Likes

iā€™ve mistaking it sorry, it was ucp, thank you Captain

nah i wrote it wrong, my bad

8 Likes

Dont see the problem,
should i remove this?

rather not have a problem.
Its really to serve a purpose and work with a natural process in your body, not switch you into some long term problems as the commenter seems to be assuming.
UCP3 expressed in glycolytic muscle fibers seems to be a passive pyruvate transporter ensuring equilibrium between glycolysis and oxidative phosphorylation.
Which is why it was designed, to all work together.

But i am not infallible

29 Likes

From my understanding this will enter you into ketosis much faster. Especially helpful for those on a keto diet, this is gold, literally.

Edit: As an advice, Iā€™m pretty sure this would be even more helpful if you used it directly after your meals (to burn the sugar faster).

18 Likes

Thatā€™s cool, I was actually planning to start a keto diet soon!

4 Likes

Yeah I think so, or some time after eating.
I used to buy pyruvate in the days when I was obsessing more about look/weight/workout
Pyruvate itself was recommended in the morning as itā€™s a very mild stimulant.

1 Like

No sir please donā€™t.:fearful: The field will be valuable for those who use it properly, and as recommended. Thank you for making it!

My intention of quoting that comment was to have someone in this forum debunk it. I knew it was just someone making noise (empty can rattling). I wanted to read the informed rebuttal (I know lots of med students and fitness experts here) so I could also learn in the process.

What I understand is the audio automates/induces processes and body states that would otherwise take a lot of effort, exertion, and discipline to reach! Thank you for making that possible.

Sorry if it came across as criticism or doubt, which was not my intention.

btw I enjoy the music so much.:headphones::relieved::notes: (always a 90s kid)

8 Likes

Oh no i was being serious,
it all designed to work in a certain which i see it working, with as much attention to keeping the best benefits of the process.
But if i am wrong then, sure i can learn always as well.

24 Likes

No no pls donā€™t remove this dear bro :pray: this field is great + most effective than anything for weight loss & sugar. I am already feeling great using this !

18 Likes

Any chance this goes on Patreon? :relieved:

7 Likes

So, I finally got my Keto strips. I heard this track a few times, ate a piece of homemade cake ( :smiling_imp:), played the audio again and I was not kicked out of Ketosis! The cake would have otherwise kicked me out of Ketosis right awayā€¦

30 Likes

Wow, that is amazing! :smile:

This audio seems to be working well for me too. Iā€™m using it with Plasma Light and Stomach Shrinking and Iā€™m steadily releasing weight. And to think I ate a triple cheeseburger, chicken nuggets, fries and a caramel sundae the other day. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

26 Likes

Thank you for your sacrifice in the name of science.:pleading_face:

9 Likes

This sacrifice was a pleasurable one hahaā€¦

I just now need to ensure not to sacrifice too much :partying_face:

13 Likes

Fantastic @Valerie! And what a meal. :drooling_face: Iā€™ve adopted the term of ā€œreleasingā€ instead of losing weight too. I certainly donā€™t want to find it again.:joy:

16 Likes

Love both those audios. I also like this one!

Enhanced Fat Metabolism

10 Likes

Itā€™s interesting you mention that @lilo. Completely agree! I was gonnaā€™ type ā€˜loseā€™, but on second thought ā€˜releaseā€™ is a better choice. Hehe.

I might have to revisit that one. :)

Admittedly, I used to use almost all of the weight loss audios before out of desperation. Iā€™ve been lurking the forum for months when the Plasma Light thread caught my attention. That is really a game changer for me.

I feel I can listen to more audios these days, but I think itā€™s better I stick to less fields as Iā€™m re-building my stack. Iā€™m also listening to a few skin/beauty audios so I cut back on the weigjt loss ones.

11 Likes

I play this whenever Iā€™m eating something with lots of sugar. Itā€™s only logical I believe.

7 Likes