Need an advice

Please guide me to a field that helps in reducing uric acid levels. Thanks in advance :pray:t3:

Kidney adrenal healing. enhanced blood cirulation, lymphatic effusion. plasma field, grounding, torsion field, cosmo-volt., fat to stem cells.

Also reduce meat esp chicken, beans and so on… intake and drink lots of purified water. think also of your stress levels and how much you move during the day.

also auto-.immune reversal and dna-repair system. follow the instructions of the said videos. you can use all of them in one day. every day. good luck!

1 Like

Thank you for the suggestions. Am a vegetarian. Will try your suggestions.

Welcome! especially vegetarians that eat bean (all kinds) products can develop gout. then the sollution would be the fields above and

plenty of water.

you would better also charge the vegetables with the food charger audio. one loop is sufficient with every new grocery.

1 Like

Consumption of uncooked dark, leafy greens, particularly kale and spinach, will mightily contribute to uric acid levels.

So will the consumption of black tea. (The body turns the tannic acid of black tea into uric acid so that it can execrete it.)

The consumption of lots of water is important, too, to prevent crystallization of the uric acid and to help the body execrete the uric acid it’s producing.

ETA: Dietary suggestions, such as these, will ameliorate your symptoms. The fields above will help you heal the causes of those symptoms.

2 Likes

thank you for elaborating.

1 Like

Will reduce my carb intake.

1 Like

I do not have any tea or uncooked greens but offlate I was unable to control my carb intake due to side effects of medication given for vertigo. My recent reports have come out bad with borderline sugar levels and cholesterol levels :( am unable to exercise much due to fatigue hence gaining weight…

2 Likes

there are audios for sugar(Diabetes) and cholesterol (Cholesterol reduction) also. i dont know exactly but feel the Glycolyse Audio might also help.

3 Likes

I listen to Glycolyse audio regularly and it is giving good results in reducing fat. I have not checked my sugar level yet.

4 Likes

if you feel you should check it please dont reconsider.

1 Like

Glycolyse video? Could you please share the link to it?

1 Like

I think they mean Glycolysis with UCP gene activation (The Fat and Sugar Metabolizer), which can be found on Patreon.

3 Likes

ya this thx

1 Like

@WellBeing, that’s correct.

1 Like