Hardcore (Mythical)

This mythical creation is a combination of Core Strengthening

What this does it work out your core muscle (Transversus Abdominis) with minor contractions, it also works towards promoting area specific fat apoptosis. In addition to Rev-erb for an enhanced workout with direct muscle strengthening. In addition it works towards enhancing your natural grace and balance energetically. Use as much as 3 times a day, start of slowly if you are not accustomed to exercise.

and

elements of The Acquisition of Abdominal Definition

This works to specifically cut the fat between the abdominal muscles to allow for a lot more definition.

It does this by uncoupling the mitochondria in those areas along with a few specifics to allow for a larger consumption of fat in those specific areas.

So with that, the definition of the muscles can become a lot more defined and serrated.

In addition, some of the elements in the ā€˜muscle without limitsā€™ field

https://sapienmedicine.gumroad.com/l/wuRuv

and combined with all the fields in

ā€˜muscles hungry for fatā€™ . These are targeted directly to the abdominal muscle system .

https://youtu.be/ibbUJ2hjT7c (muscles hungry for fat )

(description) Using our specialized research and a combination of prior fields and cellular functions, the aim here is to give your muscle a serious prime of energy using the fat around your muscles as fuel.

Also included some mild mechanical stress, help push that priming and even provide a minor workout.

So all designed to work together to help define and grow those muscles specifically along with a pleasing aesthetic appearance.

Both now focused to all muscle groups, (except the face)

You may also experience a perceived increase in gravity.

This is also a smart field, that provides a tailored intensity to work with your own growing resistance and strength as you will invariably gain by using this.

Use as you see fit, but start slowly with 2-3 loops, then gauge for your own training plans.

72 Likes

LOL, I was super excited until I read this hahaha (if I got it right)

As a calisthenics athlete, I canā€™t use it :thinking:

But i wanna buy it in the future to test it :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Oh my lord, a way stronger core strengthener :pray: I ainā€™t gon lie, not the biggest fan of ab workouts, I havenā€™t been using Acquisition as much as i should either :bowing_man:
Will get this in time!

7 Likes

Iā€™m sure this perception only affects you while listening. I can understand your concern lol

5 Likes

How it must feel after youā€™re done listening :

18 Likes

Definitely felt the different perception of gravity after three plays lol

12 Likes

This sentence lost me. Does this field work on the core muscles only, or all muscle groups except the face?

13 Likes

That sentence confused me as well

5 Likes

Tell me more :eyes:

3 Likes

same

3 Likes

All muscle groups but except the face. I think it also work on biceps as well. As it has smart field in it.

6 Likes

:joy:perfect visualization. Gold bro :ok_hand:t3:
Iā€™m sure this will be even more apparent in an improved leg workout field in the future

3 Likes

From my perception, this is a full body workout with a focus on abdominal muscles. It has elements of Muscles beyond limits and zenefied gains

12 Likes

This is also great for people who donā€™t want to use the upper and lower body workout fields with hormones!

16 Likes

Wow Iā€™ll save for this.
The core strengthing form Youtube is great but I have problems with the high pitch.
This would be awesome for my APT and belly.

8 Likes

the descriptions from the others are quoted in bold and italics then afterwards it is said it uses those together but instead targets all muscles,
nvm i will add quotes in the above post perhaps thats makes it more understandable

35 Likes

You already defying gravity with the calisthenics move, bro ;)

4 Likes

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

So if Muscle Beyond Limits is a ā€œdo nothing and get bulkā€ field, this is a ā€œdo nothing and get strongā€ one?

26 Likes

hahaha yes, but with more sense of gravity i cant hold my butt in a front lever LOL

3 Likes

yes
you got it

31 Likes