Kinesthetic Intelligence

I forgot about us having a limit that constrains us. Makes me sad lol.

Reminds my body of androgen receptors but not in the actual muscles rather the sensors around the body.

Muscles spindles

1 Like

I suspect this field will also indirectly improve spinal health and longevity. Lots of sensory driven muscles around the spine that have high number of spindles per gram of muscle (more than any other muscle in the body). The spindles take in information and act as sensors and communicators of information in and out through the spine.

3 Likes

Only until you learn to raise the limits :wink:

1 Like

I’ve also noticed substantial amplification of automated workout fields like Muscle Roar and Hardcore. I’d guesstimate they feel like they’re hitting me 30-40% harder than they were only a few days ago – they’re definitely kicking my butt again like I’m using them for the first time.

This is probably the piece of this field that’s causing the amplification:

(Emphasis mine)

Not why I bought it, but a pretty cool side effect!

10 Likes

Waiting for @daou and @Pano 's verdicts like

I’m starting to listen to it myself

9 Likes

No

Felt this happen last night but it went away after like 5 minutes.

1 Like

Okay, even though I didn’t loop as much as I wanted to because of fatigue and other things I’m still surprised at the results I got with a little over 20+ hrs.

• I gained more strength and muscle activation in general which has reduced the strain on my joints a noticeable amount. I use to have those ungodly knee pops when I would get up from a certain position but now they have become faint.

• Very easy to use my muscles now. I know for a fact that I had a lot of muscle imbalances due to stress but now they don’t fatigue as fast because the load is being evenly distributed to other muscle groups.

• The left side of my body is essentially feeling the same as my right side now. The movements i once struggled to do on that side are now easy to do. Overall my body feels evenly matched on each side. There’s still things that need improvement as I can tell some slight differences that haven’t been dealt with yet.

• Posture seems to be easier to keep now without me having to mindfully adjust to keep my back straight and to stop slouching.

• A strange benefit is for some reason my sexual stamina and stimulation improved greatly from this. So I’m sure bad habits growing up were the cause of the subpar performance. This just so happened to fix that area which is an unexpected benefit.

• Coordination has drastically improved and any dance moves or complex movements are easily done and replicated later.

There’s more but I have to remember what all changed and what hasn’t. But so far so good I’m just looking forward waiting for the biggest improvements. Like @Dr_Manhattan stated, it’s going to take a while to rewiring the entire nervous system, so this is just the beginning.

28 Likes

So this with Manly man packs super punch :facepunch:

2 Likes

I was thinking that. Along with the force production of this is going to make you crazy strong.

2 Likes

Another thing id like to add is that although I’m not %100 sure but this seems to have been affecting my wiring in a positive way from other brain fields.

Noticing quicker autism almost as if my tolerance was lowered. But this is just a theory that I’m trying to prove.

5 Likes

Ooohhh

It’s gonna be serious HOT

@Dr_Manhattan Whst‘s up doc!!!

This one does help us to recruit more motor units in the muscles, am I guessing that right?

Also, adding up on that, do you have any knowledge / idea If It would be possible to create more motor units in the muscles for better overall development / performance?

Have a nice weekend!!!

You are right.

And to address your second question, you can’t add more motor units, only improve efficiency and amount of recruitment. So in a sense you can say that you are adding but that addition is just via dormant motor units become active and facilitated more easily.

1 Like

@Dr_Manhattan sorry to bother doc, but can this help with gaming skills as well?

@Murse
Of course

4 Likes

Thank you for the reply! It would be interesting to create that additional effect If there’s any possibility. I just threw it in there, because maybe the Doc knows anything about it since he’s quite knowledgeable with all the research he has been doing. More motor units equals overall better muscle functioning / strength / speed / performance.

1 Like

As you create the neural adaptations/upgrades, provided via this field, you will get all of those benefits.

To clarify, motor units are genetically determined and fixed, but the ability to increase rate coding, recruitment, and synchronization are all what will get you to your genetic potential, which is not something to be underestimated.

I think this field has everything it could need for the the desired muscular function.

I should add that what you are talking about with regards to increased motor unit quantity would be something more experimental and/or requiring genetic changes. So I suppose from that angle there could be additions made.

6 Likes