Kinesthetic Intelligence

Another thing id like to add is that although I’m not %100 sure but this seems to have been affecting my wiring in a positive way from other brain fields.

Noticing quicker autism almost as if my tolerance was lowered. But this is just a theory that I’m trying to prove.

5 Likes

Ooohhh

It’s gonna be serious HOT

@Dr_Manhattan Whst‘s up doc!!!

This one does help us to recruit more motor units in the muscles, am I guessing that right?

Also, adding up on that, do you have any knowledge / idea If It would be possible to create more motor units in the muscles for better overall development / performance?

Have a nice weekend!!!

You are right.

And to address your second question, you can’t add more motor units, only improve efficiency and amount of recruitment. So in a sense you can say that you are adding but that addition is just via dormant motor units become active and facilitated more easily.

1 Like

@Dr_Manhattan sorry to bother doc, but can this help with gaming skills as well?

@Murse
Of course

4 Likes

Thank you for the reply! It would be interesting to create that additional effect If there’s any possibility. I just threw it in there, because maybe the Doc knows anything about it since he’s quite knowledgeable with all the research he has been doing. More motor units equals overall better muscle functioning / strength / speed / performance.

1 Like

As you create the neural adaptations/upgrades, provided via this field, you will get all of those benefits.

To clarify, motor units are genetically determined and fixed, but the ability to increase rate coding, recruitment, and synchronization are all what will get you to your genetic potential, which is not something to be underestimated.

I think this field has everything it could need for the the desired muscular function.

I should add that what you are talking about with regards to increased motor unit quantity would be something more experimental and/or requiring genetic changes. So I suppose from that angle there could be additions made.

6 Likes

You are forgetting “A twitch in time”

2 Likes

yes that’ll be super too

You wrapped it up pretty well, bro! Indeed, the creation of more motor units would be highly experimental, and something that would need to be explored. I wish you a great Sunday!!

2 Likes

The ability to quickly become ambidextrous is a perk included in this as well.

12 Likes

Been playing this daily for 8-10 hour loops (likely more) every day since the release with the exception of just one day.

Haven’t quite tested it yet but I’ve been noticing enhanced reflexes and coordination, for example, in response to reacting to items about to drop or similar little phenomena. I’d best describe it as “spidey senses”.

Anyways, more to share as we continue the long looping.

12 Likes

This field + manly man = insane strength and endurance. I’ve been trying to get back into the habit of working out 5 days week like I use to do all throughout my teenage years and early twenties.

Well after the wiring from this field I felt like progress reverted for me. Things like agility, speed and mobility but in actuality it was just that my body was in a new norm that it has never experience before.

So I did a full body workout and to finish it up I’d do static holds or a light isometric workout to solidify the workout. I noticed a BIG improvement with my stabilizer muscles. I’m not shaking like I have Parkinson’s and I’m able to hold a full 100% max during the holds for atleast 1-2 minutes easily now.

Before that I would start shaking like a car with a blown head gasket after like 30s :rofl:. Phenomenal improvement in that area.

As for the mind muscle connection, my body is getting back in tune and faster and even better thanks to the rewiring, coordination and balance boost of this. I’m flexing muscles I couldn’t flex no matter how hard I tried on my own. It’s amazing and it’s motivating me to go harder.

Balance is still improving a lot and coordination and complexity of movements is rapidly blossoming gradually at a fast rate and I haven’t even played the audio in two days.

I decided to take a break from brain audios for a week and come back fresh with the benefits of this field and some new mindset changes. Manly man has great synergy with this field.

20 Likes

Great stuff!!! The doc creating better athletes :muscle::100:

5 Likes

update

85% ambidextrous now i can use both feet in football and it’s made my technique a lot more smooth and efficient hand eye coordination has also improved massively

21 Likes

What’s your stack looking like? These brain wiring fields love you and @Jojo I swear lol.

2 Likes

The time spent wiring loves us too.

Lol me and him have had some insane sessions, tons of hours and everything.

2 Likes

W Energy bodies. Can’t compete.

1 Like

There were times back in the day where I had nervous system issues, then used UIT, then wired some more hours. I also tried to find methods for further integration, etc.

I kinda David Goggins’d this stuff for awhile. If anyone compares themselves to me then they are misled.

G00dge is someone that sticks with the same field and uses it for hours and hours. He’s probably used manhattan method more than me even despite having the field after me.

He also has his methods I believe that helped him garner more results.

5 Likes