Muscles Beyond Limits

Ok, it’s been one week, I gained 3 kilos of muscles since day one (with workout training on the side), at current weight, I usually start to stock more fat. Muscles are undeniably bigger, they fill in more areas and have more definition. Fat is burning, even after starting to eat more, surprisingly I’m leaner than when I had 4 less kilos.

Being a smart field, I can’t wait to see what it’ll do in 3 weeks. :muscle:

11 Likes

What muscles, if you can know?

It’s working on every possible muscle in the body and you don’t have to workout; to have results, sport is advised though with this, not necessarily weightlifting.

Does this field affect facial muscles? Does that make it tough? Can you share your experience? Is this a big change?

I’m a little worried about looking old fast…

This isnt made to affect the face directly in any way. This field “removes” temporarily any genetic limit u have, that is supressing the muscle gains u would otherwise be experiencing if this “limiter” didnt exist.

This is rly simplified explanation of the field and everyone please remember, all physical changes that are manifesting as result from Sapien med fields, can go back to base if we choose to not use the specific field/fields anymore.

3 Likes

Hi shadowhunter176,Thank you for your answer.

In Hardcore description:

It is clearly stated that it does not affect face. It’s not stated in MBL description but it’s a smart field.

There is one more question I forgot to ask:
Our muscles sag and droop as we age, mainly our chest muscles.
Does this field help with muscle droop?

I just listened to it twice. I had eaten enough food then go to sleep. In the dream, I was surrounded by a group of bandits with knives and weapons on the table, but I was so hungry that I searched everywhere for food, which ruined the plot and atmosphere of the dream. Then I woke up. I was so hungry.

It’s not really our “muscles” which sag and droop, but the fascia system (which connects our muscles to our skeletons and otherwise holds our muscles–and organs–in place) which can succumb to gravity.

Because this field works on the muscles and not the fascia, this field wouldn’t be helpful for the condition you describe. But we have other fields for the fascia.

6 Likes

Thanks WellBeing :relieved: understood.
What 's the name of fields for the fascia ? I haven’t find it yet.

So, Will wait Captain to make a field for body fascia.
Then We will look strong and confuse the age. :grin:

If u use the search function on the forum
( the magnifying glass on the upper right corner)
and put in fascia
The first and fifth results
are the 2 fields for fascia that are currently offered.

9 Likes

New Release: The Fascia Shakeup and Wakeup

Recently discovered “field” but confused by the word “Facia”
Didn’t pay attention to, Take it for the “face” :see_no_evil:

1 Like

You really helped me a lot, to purchase fascia’s audio by sending this message, thanks, my silhouette is DAMN tighten, lost the saggy belly and chest fat, I can see all fibers of muscles as I pose and contract them. In only 2 days and many more benefits said in the thread.

6 Likes

Concerning Muscles Beyond Limits, I got 2 more kilos and fat is melting at an incredible speed. I need more sleep these last days.

Working out is becoming easier and I’m afraid that I need to buy new elastic bands for some exercices, I’m really shocked of how strong I’ve become.

8 Likes

If you listened to the more targeted ones like Arms Shredded, you would realize even more how well and quickly these Sapien fields work; in less than a month i got biceps i have never had in years.

7 Likes

It would be an amazing experience, sadly I have problems with arms and legs, all my clothes are tearing apart one by one, it sucks, I started to train them less, because of this.

3 Likes

Removed for anonymity

9 Likes

did you ever try the testosterone field before TRT? if yes how does it compare?

you will have a lot of fun with muscles beyond limits if you buy it

1 Like

May I ask you what was the primary reason you had to jump on TRT? Could you elaborate on It because It seems to be very common nowadays, and in some (not all) cases guys have been practicing unhealthy lifestyle habits which caused their Testosterone levels to drop drastically although It could have been fixed or at least improved with some lifestyle changes.
After talking to some endocrinologists, they reaffirmed that many physicians seem to be very hasty and in some cases even careless by prescribing TRT to patients without even addressing the underlying issues which aren’t always based on their genetical predisposition to be prone to a lack of natural testosterone production. Maybe you can give us some more insight If you don’t mind. Have a great day, bro :muscle:

In my country it’s practically impossible to get on TRT unless it’s very, very extreme. The reason is described in my other thread, a couple of the biggest reasons to drop in testosterone is losing someone close to you - regardless of ones lifestyle (google it). Or perhaps, that is not the biggest reason , or most common one, but it is the reason to the biggest drop in testosterone as I always had high testosterone before those life events occurred.

8 Likes

Sad to hear that, my friend! I hope you’re doing better now, and are recovering well.

1 Like

These fields are doing more than any therapist or anything else could of ever done for me in terms of recovering. It’s incredible. How can this even be real, and the fact that this isn’t world wide spread is beyond me. Also the fact that its not possible to talk to people about this really because you’d be seen as a weirdo.

9 Likes