1 Like

Thanks any other tips so I can get big fast

I’ve been listening to it for 5 times a day

Working out a bit and eating healthier

Feedback please to help my hubby

Feedback please

It works what else do you want to know

3 Likes

When will this field be available again?

Welcome to the forum! You’re in luck.

For the time time being, the field is available right now, through the forum. Just follow the instructions in the first post of Temporary Invoicing for Gum’s Med Fields

2 Likes

Can you recommend this field for a girl, who needs to get stronger and more toned? Or are the free fields enough? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey Gita! So from what I’ve read across the forums, Hardcore gets you stronger, and 20 E Pepper gets you stronger and leaner.

But I think if you plan your workouts and routine in a specific way, the free fields can help you out for sure as well! What comes to mind are the free workout audios and Muscles Hungry For Fat audio

Like with any muscle building protocol, if you have a programme that’s dialled in for those specifics, then using the fields greatly adds to it. But even without physical activity, if you approach the fields with the same thought process, you should get the results you’re looking for :slight_smile:

++ @GoddessesAndGod and @Zen are the to go guys for this hahaha

3 Likes

Have you checked out Sign up for the best Gym for Women Ever right here at Captain Nemo’s Land :smirk: thread?

2 Likes

570lb deadlift achieved :white_check_mark:

27 Likes

Josh alias “The beast” has been created :100:

3 Likes

F yeah. Solid achievement

3 Likes

Congrats!

4 Likes

Link please