Muscles Beyond Limits

I do wonder this though. Between this or saint biceps which is better to cut down the abdomen fat along with gaining size?

Like yeah I want size but at the same time I want my stomach to just…go down… my brother in law was sarcastically telling me “hey congratations, you’re joining the club of stomachs now.”

Keep in mind I have the Acquisitions of abdominals audio to.

I’m confused because saint biceps does sensitize the androgen receptors and mbl just makes it hard to gain fat as it uses ALL the food and feeds it to muscle cells.

1 Like

why not use this?

It seems like I have to use the abs audio more than the recommended to get results of some kind. It just seems slow. The problem is sometimes I get so busy that I forget to use this

I’ve just been using this little stack once a day. Not more because it tires me out pretty good.

Automated Legs
Automated Core
Automated Upper Body

All from Patreon. I’m thinking of adding Muscles Hungry For Fat.

I’m starting to see results which I think is amazing since I’m not spamming this a bunch and I’ve only been at it a few days.

I’d like to step it up with one of the higher dollar fields. Either this one, Muscles Beyond Limits, or Hardcore, Or Saint Biceps.

I’m leaning heavily towards Hardcore, thinking it’s best for my current goals. Gain muscle mass, lose fat, with minimal actual working out (sorry if that’s lame it’s just where I’m at right now)

But I’m posting this because I’m open to anyone’s ideas here. Please let me know what you think.

9 Likes

I think this matters! More is not always good. Sometimes, the law of diminishing returns kicks in…I have seen this with the Adipose Swords series as well - looping seems to be counterproductive.

8 Likes

Of all the latest fields, I absolutely like Automated Cycling the most. Seems to noticeably maintain the lean muscle mass for me, even when I have skipped the gym all week (like this long weekend where I was up to no good and still gained no weight). It does a lot more than just Cardio…

9 Likes

What else can we expect from the cycling? I use automated cardio, leaves me pretty tired after using 2x 3x

2 Likes

With Cardio, I can feel a faster heartbeat, body heat, and some amount of tiredness. But I don’t feel my different muscle groups engaged as intensely as in the case of Cycling.

With Automated Cycling, I feel more like a full workout. My legs and thighs are more toned and at some point, I can feel some work being done even on my shoulders. I feel like I am getting a full-body comprehensive workout in addition to cardio. I think this is because Cycling itself, though Cardio primarily, also takes care of some strength aspects, especially for glutes, core, and legs - so that is an added benefit.

Nevertheless, Automated Cardio is still an amazing field, but IMO, Automated Cycling is an improved version of it.

13 Likes

I started going back to the gym recently and it’s weird but I feel heavy when I play the muscle beyond limits audio, I’m just tired as If I’m constantly lifting some weights, anyone experience something like that? does this feeling go away, or is there an audio to help with this?

1 Like

Have you tried the Muscle Recovery field?

Also Plasma Beach is good for healthy energetic restoration.

2 Likes

I use both daily, might also some emotions trapped under the fat, tried playing ptsd and emotional release and I feel a little lighter and better in general

1 Like

There you go!

3 Likes

Also, have you considered that your listening (to this field or to all your stack) might be too much for your energetic system? “Just tired” is a symptom of energetic overload.

Try cutting back on something and make sure you’re grounding yourself properly and drinking enough water.

5 Likes

This^^ I only listen to workout fields 3 times a week that’s all my body can do.

1 Like

Negentropic Jing might be a useful field for you to try as well. I used to feel a bit tired after playing Advanced Healing with Voltage. After adding NJ, my battery feels full no matter how much I play the Healing field. It’s nice.

2 Likes

Thanks for reminding me to incorporate this one back in Mao.

Been focusing on the hardcore/shredded & jacked audios

Forgot how nice the cycling one feels

1 Like

It’s not available. Does anyone know why?

1 Like

Check this thread:

4 Likes

2 Likes

Use 11th power quadable integrity booster before that👌

SM Free YT fields are superbly working