Warrior Athlete (Collab, Private)

I believe that if you can find a copy of Spartan and use both, it would be optimum. Some of the mental aspects that I wanted in Warrior Athlete didn’t make the Final Cut and therefore I think Spartan picks that up. I also like to wear Pranic Vacuum when I work out.

I don’t do CrossFit anymore now that I own a traditional gym but I still do boot camp and boxing classes. I feel these help. Breath of the Gods I was considering finding to experiment with too.

5 Likes

Pranic Vaccuum and Breath of the Gods are indeed amazing gems.

Too bad BoG is such a rare one.
I’ve been given to try it, really love the music (@pranic_climber) and the surreal energy pump it gives you.

I also complement my pre-workout by Astro Physical from PU (one of my favorite field from him)

Edit: just had a look at the Spartan, I’m feeling Warrior Athlete is enough at the time being. Thanks for the reco man :pray:

2 Likes

Back after my experiments.

I am getting the most benefits from this field actually after working out.

I am using a couple of fields for the physical body, so I can’t comment on those related gains. Though I have very noticeable results on the mindset and athlete mentaly aspects that I can attribute to this field (reason why I purchased it).

So far it is giving me gratitude to have a very functional body and to tap into those on-demand endorphins. It is filling me with a desire to go for more and have fun exploring what can my body do.

I injured myself very lightly yesterday, and instead of a victim or frustrated mindset, my mind integrated straight what I did wrong and how can I improve.

Also I am unsure if this is linked to this field or another, but I’ve had fortuitous meetings from people I can learn from.

Very beautiful field :pray:

12 Likes

Does this work out the whole body so youll gain muscle without working out ?

And im wondering if theres testimonials

Any of you guys stacking this up with Plasma flaunt ? If so how to stack this with regards to plasma flaunt ? As in before or after Plasma Flaunt for optimal results ?

The field you’re looking is Hardcore (and all the free options available on Youtube/Patreon)

Though while those are great fields, I would highly recommend you to use them to supplement actual physical exercice. Besides the overall health benefits, movement is key for a healthy & happy mind.

The way I experience Warrior Athlete, the purpose is quite different and I play them separately.

My experience so far with Warrior Athlete is a great field for the sport mindset, quick recovery, but also to avoid injuries.

3 Likes

Ok, i thought hardcore was a stronger version of core strengthening. But it actually works out the whole body? Sweet !!

1 Like

Yes man :muscle:

1 Like

Anyone got any results to share yet?

Better work out performance

Ie. More power and endurance

Mentality wise i chase pain even more than i did before (when working out of course lol)

Naturally going harder would mean you get more sore but i get the same level of soreness. So i think it helps in that regards too.

I listen maybe 5 or 6 hours a day in total (i listen to 4 other fields the same amount kinda and 1 other field like 1 or 2 hours a day)

7 Likes

The way im working with it is i ask it to work together with The Fighter NFT and The Divine Physique NFT to help me ultimately develop the divine physique (Divine Physique NFT is priority and head in charge of the 3 NFTs)

So i don’t think it’s working the same way as it would for another user that has not given it any previous instructions

3 Likes

I have it and will start to it consistenty because I’m taking tennis classes once a week.

3 Likes

Any updates with this?

This made my knee ligament heal more deeper as soon as I bought it, it hurts a lot less inbetween workouts. Before I bought this I would have constant (but small) amount of pain, pain has gone down significantly, still waiting for full recovery

11 Likes

Nice bro :+1:t5:, happy for you man .
How many times did you listen to the audio field and how long before you saw improvements on your knee ?. I’m having some rotator cuff and tendon issues due to past overseen sports injuries . Would love to hear your experience with this NFT audio in this aspect :blush:, thanks man .

Listened to the audio a few times but this was as soon as I traded for the NFT and it landed in my wallet, haven’t printed it out yet either :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m hoping I can make a FULL recovery with this, and get back into amateur boxing, and win as many bouts as possible. First time looping the audio, feeling all kind of subtle effects, the newer NFTs are often so complex it’s hard to feel or notice what’s happening, since there’s so many effects but the main one I’m looking for, complete regeneration and strengthening of my injury, so I can train to my maximum potential. I know the process can be a long haul, I’m hoping by looping this for some time per day I can accentuate my recovery much faster and get back to doing what I really love.

Feeling very relaxed upon looping, cortisol decrease, feeling effects almost of brain regeneration field. I feel calm, almost like any obstacle or goal is surmountable in due time.

8 Likes

I have been using the audio between 30 - 60 minutes after my workouts and it has greatly improved my recovery time and overall power and endurance. I love this NFT! :muscle:

4 Likes

I wonder if combining this with Muscle Academy and Fitness tech 360 would be the ultimate automated workout/recovery stack?

3 Likes

Based on your clearly stated question: :wink:

Muscle Academy
Fitness tech 360
Warior Athlete

Warior Athlete
Muscle Academy

it’s relative
you can always come up with something even more ultimate :grin:

I think this is ideal at this point in time :slight_smile:

4 Likes