Warrior Athlete (Collab, Private)

Better work out performance

Ie. More power and endurance

Mentality wise i chase pain even more than i did before (when working out of course lol)

Naturally going harder would mean you get more sore but i get the same level of soreness. So i think it helps in that regards too.

I listen maybe 5 or 6 hours a day in total (i listen to 4 other fields the same amount kinda and 1 other field like 1 or 2 hours a day)

7 Likes

The way im working with it is i ask it to work together with The Fighter NFT and The Divine Physique NFT to help me ultimately develop the divine physique (Divine Physique NFT is priority and head in charge of the 3 NFTs)

So i don’t think it’s working the same way as it would for another user that has not given it any previous instructions

3 Likes

I have it and will start to it consistenty because I’m taking tennis classes once a week.

3 Likes

Any updates with this?

This made my knee ligament heal more deeper as soon as I bought it, it hurts a lot less inbetween workouts. Before I bought this I would have constant (but small) amount of pain, pain has gone down significantly, still waiting for full recovery

11 Likes

Nice bro :+1:t5:, happy for you man .
How many times did you listen to the audio field and how long before you saw improvements on your knee ?. I’m having some rotator cuff and tendon issues due to past overseen sports injuries . Would love to hear your experience with this NFT audio in this aspect :blush:, thanks man .

Listened to the audio a few times but this was as soon as I traded for the NFT and it landed in my wallet, haven’t printed it out yet either :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m hoping I can make a FULL recovery with this, and get back into amateur boxing, and win as many bouts as possible. First time looping the audio, feeling all kind of subtle effects, the newer NFTs are often so complex it’s hard to feel or notice what’s happening, since there’s so many effects but the main one I’m looking for, complete regeneration and strengthening of my injury, so I can train to my maximum potential. I know the process can be a long haul, I’m hoping by looping this for some time per day I can accentuate my recovery much faster and get back to doing what I really love.

Feeling very relaxed upon looping, cortisol decrease, feeling effects almost of brain regeneration field. I feel calm, almost like any obstacle or goal is surmountable in due time.

8 Likes

I have been using the audio between 30 - 60 minutes after my workouts and it has greatly improved my recovery time and overall power and endurance. I love this NFT! :muscle:

4 Likes

I wonder if combining this with Muscle Academy and Fitness tech 360 would be the ultimate automated workout/recovery stack?

3 Likes

Based on your clearly stated question: :wink:

Muscle Academy
Fitness tech 360
Warior Athlete

Warior Athlete
Muscle Academy

it’s relative
you can always come up with something even more ultimate :grin:

I think this is ideal at this point in time :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Get all the gumroad ones including the mutant RNA, plus
Project HPGE
Warrior Athelete
Araneae Sapiens
Strength and Endurance Max
Super Serum Soldier
Embodiment of Strength

Maybe one workout-oriented NFT, supported by Manly Man and Quintessence of Hyper-Masculinity,

With real killer workouts irl.

And then your gym gains will be very hard to match even from most genetic luckers.

3 Likes

Or u can get even all the rest of physique oriented nfts if u wanna be a culturist :smiley:

1 Like

That’s a great list! I’m slowly but surely on my way to getting these. I’m currently working on my connection with Strength and Endurance Max. I have to edit my subconscious to see what is blocking the full potential that field has. Possible past insecurities or self esteem issues from childhood may be at play. It has been too easy for me to bury emotional issues, then go about life. As I’m learning, I realize it is best to face (even the most minor traumas) problems; while aware of them. It will save time in the long-run.

2 Likes

Well, for that, there may be multiple dimensions to it.

Energy body - maybe try Mana circuits, Energy blockage Removal + maybe chakra ones

Subconscious - SLR, and try the Ego Dissolution meditation, and well maybe trauma ones and alchemical revisions

Body - plasma stuff helps accelerate physical results

Bonus TIP: Try this one as well: Crystal Alchemy for Unblocking Results with Fields - Psychic University

4 Likes

how did you determine that and how does it manifest itself? you mean you don’t see physical results?

2 Likes

It seems to be very subtle and it takes a ton of plays to feel much from it. I then thought about how I perceived myself as a child and made the connection. I used to feel boxed in by social structures since I wasn’t tall or athletic. I had inherited less than desirable genetics so I used to blend into crowds (in order to let the “gifted” children shine). It was my attempt at trying to hide flaws. I realize that such a mindset must have remained I’m my subconscious’ root system somewhere. Although I haven’t felt that way for decades, it just hit me that it was never resolved.

2 Likes

Thank you. I will check those out. It’s time to clean out my closet! LOL

1 Like

this is one of the main and most important conditions
I have found confirmation of this many times and not only on this forum

4 Likes

That makes sense. It may also be because I wear Quasi Kinetic Aura and Tuaoi Crystal on a double sided pendant every day. Maybe the integration is so smooth that I no longer feel it.

2 Likes