Share your results!

11 Likes

I think I accidentally created a magic beauty mirror.

About a year ago I had printed out the Inner Beauty Reflected Outward image and taped it to one side of my dressing table mirror. Kind of forgot about it tbh, because I see it everyday, so over time it kind of just blended into the background of my vision.

Recently I’ve been battling with body weight changes, like old clothes not fitting. But the odd thing was I’d look in the mirror and think, my clothes tag says a different size, but I don’t know. I feel kind of fine? Maybe I could even say, I still look bomb?

I don’t really use the weighing scale anymore so I had to drag it out of a dusty corner, and sure enough there was a definite increase. In the past I’d obsess about it, but now it’s kind of just, eh, I guess I should cut back a little now and then, no big deal.

There are days when the Big Sad comes to visit (a history of depression and anxiety), and the dark circles seem more prominent, the face looks more fallen and glum.

But still, not as bad as before, when I was going through issues of body dysmorphia, disordered eating, etc. I still have bad days, not gonna lie. But overall I can say that I care much less about how my body looks, and learning (it’s an ongoing process) to focus more on being proud of what it can do.

So maybe try the mandala, as they’re often overlooked. I hope it helps someone here see their inner grace and beauty too.

13 Likes

My mom had a blood glucose concentration of 313 mg/dl this morning; she took one pill for diabetes which (at the most and that is If it happens) lowers her blood glucose up to 100 mg/dl; at the same time she listened to Pancreas Reloaded, for 3 or 4 times, Idk for sure; later, (a couple hours later) I tested her glucose and it was 175, which was way lower than expected, then later (1+ hour later) it was 103 mg/dl; without taking additional pills, we practically tested the power of Pancreas Reloaded (she listened again, for 3 times) and it lowered her glucose from 175 to 103 - in an hour (without meds, her blood glucose does not get lower, especially to such levels)!!!

Now, (just) once, in the past, the same field barely lowered her blood sugar, and she took multiple pills - it was when she found out that her leg could not be saved…
Stress seems to block or minimize results from this field, possible from others as well, Idk for sure.
This and previous fields for diabetes seem to work quite well and they are very strong, the very reason she got scared of using them in the first place - they lowered her blood sugar way too low/to way lower levels than expected (compared to medication/medicine).

Now, listening to fields does Not guarantee (100%) success, but it improves the chances and someone’s health (condition) and life significantly.

I am Amazed how powerful these fields are.
Thank You Dreamweaver. :pray:

14 Likes

Was frustrated bc I´ve seemed unable to loose bellyfat, despite regular strength and cardio training.
Only Muscles hungry for fat seemed to help a bit.

But since listening to the diabetes audio an hour a day, (currently at day 5) my face and belly are looking more and more ripped.
Somebody who didn´t knew about me using the fields, told me at the second day that my face looks way less chubby.

Also way less desire for eating in general.

17 Likes

That’s Great.
Congrats.

4 Likes

I haven’t bought The Manly Man yet, but so far with the little workouts I do at home, I am seeing nice consistent gains. Workout stack wise, my stack looks like this:

Each one I listen 3-6 times. After that follow some male related audios (Hence I am looking forward getting the manly man soon)

Edit: I should really review Aether Snake…

3 Likes

i highly encourage anyone to do fasting to boost themselves while listening fields.

after 30 hours of fasting, things get really interesting with fields.

8 Likes

What have you noticed after 30 hours?

I agree btw…I do daily intermittent fasting, and imo I feel better overall + more productive

3 Likes

i use many fields related to all kinds of attraction and somehow after 1+ day of fasting results were way more evident.

like, people i barely know fighting for my attention

3 Likes

I agree but tough for someone who is into running 10-20 & more nfts, tags fields daily. I can’t manage fasting when I’m listening particular to physical or mental fields. I do feel headache If I dont eat or hydrate myself enough.
For spiritual fields, yes, a bit of fasting definitely enhances my reaction to fields.

3 Likes

Takes time to get used to
Also needs a stack for the energy body

3 Likes

Have been experimenting with this set

Emotional Release
Point of No Return
New Perspectives
The Unbreakable
Resilience- The Antifragile
Positive Power Waves

Going through unexplainable nagging low vibe feeling to a much better elevated state; vessel thoroughly cleaned and depatterned, poured in some successful mindset, sprinkled in unyielding belief of hope and pure positive energy.

Good as new, ready to take on the world again :sparkles:

10 Likes

I have a friend who randomly felt very off.

I gave him my phone and said keep in your pocket - I put on loop -

Booted Bhoots
Energy blockage removal
clear all negativity (patreon)

We went for a quick 1hr walk and after it he messaged me
‘damn i feel good’

Parasites are always there, sometimes they are close enough to feed of you and sometimes they just poke you from far ;)

12 Likes

Dad’s kidney function recovered to 54 GFR

15 Likes

Congratulations to your Dad and to You, My Friend. :pray:

4 Likes

Thank you bro! Good health to you and your family too💪

3 Likes

Did you told him after/later, what helped him?

Summary

Also, now that I think about, I used to feel sick all of a sudden, and although it became less over the years, it doesn’t happen almost at all since using Captain’s fields.
But, it could be all sorts of causes, so Idk if in my case it was energetic Parasites or similar stuff.

1 Like

Hey bro the captain is currently enjoying his vacation try not to tag him :slightly_smiling_face: @45stars

2 Likes

Its fine its only a happy tag!

Its nice to be on holiday and get a email from work saying ‘job well done’ just adds to the vacation bit more.

Eh.

2 Likes

Another interesting result from my sister!

She’s been using Eye regeneration for a few months now, due to various eye problems including a cataract that the eye doctor told her would prevent her from getting lasik.

Well, she had her eyes checked out again last week, and the cataract is completely gone! The doc didn’t believe that she’d ever had one in the first place!
So she’s pretty happy lol.

25 Likes