PROJECT: Aether Snake (Private project)

571817da6ca23c1e1843e8e213fc5c03

This project was born as a way to survive the new world full of violence. It is always necessary to know all kinds of survival and be in the best shape in the face of any danger. And obviously as a fan of the metal gear saga, it’s an honor to be able to “be” as snake.

PROJECT: AETHER SNAKE

PERSONALITY AND MENTALITY:

• Fearlesness
• Unbreakable
• Sharp wits and quick thinking.
• Near Indomitable Willpower
• Eternal focus
• Perma cortisol reducer
• Sigma personality
• Strategic and tactician
• Heightened spatial awareness and proprioception

Snake is not a simple spy or military. Is a living legend. Snake always complete his missions. No matter what and the odds. The ideal is to get that mentality of being able to achieve the goal regardless of the circumstances. Always with a cool head at all times.

ABILITIES:

High Intelligence: Possessing an IQ of 180 and fluent in six languages, Snake is far from a gun toting thug. His perceptive and crafty nature has won him battles against opponents who would otherwise overwhelm him in a battle of strength and artillery.
Highly Trained: He has spent time with both the Green Berets during the Gulf War of 1991 and FOXHOUND, where he trained under Big Boss himself and learned CQC (Close Quarters Combat). If you can think of a piece of military equipment, Snake has probably operated it at some point, including a railgun.
Stealth: He has infiltrated multiple heavily armed strongholds from military bases in the Middle Eastern mountains, to the Alaskan arctic, to even cruise liners, with no weapons or gear, picking up equipment on-site while avoiding alert and capture, even being able to sneak around in makeshift items such as cardboard boxes.

Survival: Snake is a master to survive in extreme situations (For example the jungle) He has knowledge of camouflage, knowing what animals and mushrooms to eat. All survival techniques included. And want to incorporate the experience, knowledge and muscle memory of the best exponent like John Hudson (https://www.johnhudsonsurvival.com)

Martial arts Master: Snake knows CQC but this art contains various mixed arts: Defendu, Krav Maga, Judo, Jujutsu, Aikido, Taekwondo, Muay Thai, Karate, Boxing, Kali, Taijutsu. Also included the ninja arts of espionage and camouflage Intonjutsu, Kayakujutsu, Shinobi-iri, Boryaku, Chi-mon, Choho, Sui-ren, Kenjutsu, Hensojutsu, Bajutsu. Also knows all vital points of the body and Weapon Knowledge and mastery, able to operate any weapon known to man with such Proficiency.

We want to add not only the art, but the experience and knowledge of the founder of the martial arts or the best exponent (like the muscle memory, memories, training, etc)
• Close Quarters Combat System (also known as Defendu ) is a modern martial art developed by William E. Fairbairn and Eric A. Sykes prior to World War II
• Krav Maga, Emrich "Imi " Lichtenfeld
• Chojun Miyagi - the founder of Goju Ryu karate lineage school
• Nhai Khanom Father of Muay Thai
• Jigorō Kanō Founder of Judo
• Mitsuyo Maeda Founder of Jui Jitsu
• Bruce Lee Founder of jeet kune do
• Alexander Karelin Greco-Roman wrestling
• Steven Lopez - Taekwondo

NANOMACHINES
Nanomachines is the general term for a machine ranging in size from one micrometer (one thousandth of a millimeter) to one nanometer (one-millionth of a millimeter) using MEMS (Micro electro Mechanical Systems) technology. An example of a nanomachine would be a protein aggregate resembling the structure of a man-made motor using biomolecules such as DNA, proteins, and resins as parts. Nanomachines are used to alter the bodies of human host, enhancing their abilities and performance in combat situations. They could break down alcohol to prevent intoxication, purifying water upon consumption in order to prevent diseases, increase muscle mass, prevent diseases and infections, provide nootropics, vitamins and nutrients, mental stability, constantly regulating our temperature, dna repair and prevention, etc.

We want that this project to be an energetic approach to the nanomachines.
Energetic Nanomachines with Artificial Intelligence embedded throughout our bodies that get smarter and more efficient constantly. All in a negentropic way.
For example, if we want more muscle mass, we ask to the nanomachine, and it can carry out the process.
We leave everything in the hands of Captain to see the best way to make out this feature.

SNAKE GENETIC CODE
• Limited expression of the MSTN gene (Myostasin)
• Follistatin targered to muscles
• Androgenic receptors only to skeletal muscles.
• Mutation of LRP5 that produce strong and indestructible bones.
• Superhuman strength, speed, perception, reflexes, acceleration, endurance and resistance, senses (20/20 vision for example)
Captain see the best way to implement this.

VIRTUAL REALITY TRAINER

VR training in the game is used by characters such as Otacon and Ocelot in order
to learn how to operate advanced aircrafts and vehicles, such as the Kasatka
and Metal Gear RAY.
Raiden’s combat skills have been honed and perfected by VR training rather
than live exercises. The aim behind this, as Ocelot tacitly implies, is to create
grown men of experience out of young rookie soldier grunts.

A virtual reality (through audio meditation) where we can train our martial skills or use and know how to use all kinds of weapons.

SMART SKIN/OCTOCAMO

“Innovative electronic systems communicate the current health and
health history of Future Force Warriors. The Warrior Physiological
Status Monitoring System (WPSM) is an electronic suite of sensors
worn by the soldier that monitors diastolic and systolic information,
core body temperature, skin temperature, and heart rate.”

A skin or energetic suit that allows us to “camouflage” in the enviroment if we need to. Reduce or completely eliminate pain and adjust to the nanomachines to see what the body needs at all times. Armor that is said to be five times stronger than steel and is complete bulletproof; flattens bullet upon contact.

AUTOMATED MILITARY/MARTIAL ARTS TRAINING (audio)

Automated military training. Based in the Green Berets, that include training of all parts of the body, strenght, explosiveness, flexibility, resistance, grip strengh (climbing training)
And Martial arts training to keep the muscle memory and an optimal body.

100-man kumite (if it can 1000-man kumite)
Automated Training and master of Iron Shirt Qigong (for resistance)

Thanks to @Captain_Nemo for make this happen!

45 Likes

:star_struck: :star_struck:
Snake is OP

Original Image:

7 Likes

Wow, epic project.

Congrats guys!

6 Likes

Congratulations to the people who got this nft it was a project I had noticed before.expressed interest Although I didn’t count in

3 Likes

As I told another person privately, I chose randomly mate, sorry if you weren’t included. Then I will do other metal gear projects, and you will be to take into account.

Sorry for not commenting that the group was closed, my mistake

2 Likes

It’s okay. I don’t have any complaints if it was random selection. If you have a better project next time, please count me in.

2 Likes

Of course!

2 Likes

aahhhhh omg…

“What a thrill
of darkness and silence
through the night…
I’m stiiiilllll in a dreeeaaaammm, Snake Eaterrr.
I am stiiiillll in a dreeeaaammm, Snake Eater”

from MGS3

3 Likes

I’ve just purchased my copy! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

This is a dream from my childhood come true :sparkles:

The audio is so intense and uplifting!

Really powerful NFT! :rocket: :zap:

Many thanks @Captain_Nemo , @Mosseti and everyone in the group!! :pray:

8 Likes
2 Likes

Confidence skyrocketing :rocket:

Out of the blue, I started running the same day this came out (I hadn’t purchased my copy yet, 2 days ago). I don’t like running at all because I get bored so easily and I have no resistance at all. My last time running was about 8 years ago.

Yesterday, my first day after purchasing this NFT, I felt the need to run again, and I did it. My resitance is now shit. This is going to be a good test for this NFT

I am still shocked about my behaviour :exploding_head:

14 Likes

anyone who played this, check out how insanely good the speedrun is:

3 Likes

This was my favourite game during childhood

3 Likes

The audio makes me want to conquer the entire world :rofl:

It keeps my entire being pushing for more, a great catalyst, to get the mission done.

Amazing work everyone, I can only imagine what this will make of us months from now.

Have to start meditating with this, the possibilities are going to be insane.

:inbox_tray: :mechanical_arm:

8 Likes

Lol :heart_eyes: :smirk: :sunglasses: :pray:

3 Likes

@anon14224340 Indeed! You can play it for the automated workout :muscle:

On top on that, if you meditate to it: :rocket:

2 Likes

My main Character on Smash Bros Ultimate

3 Likes

As I understand, this aspect is meant to make sure muscles dont necessarily expand, but rather keep their size. This makes sence from the practicality/functionality standpoint, where bigger muscle mass leads to the person being slower to perform certain actions, so in a sense you are sacrificing buff look for being more like a commando.

Am I correct and can the field be instructed to not limit Myostatin expression, or it is set as one of foundational fields, whose disabling would kind of defeat the purpose of the NFT?

3 Likes

I don’t know if you are asking me specifically, but I will let the leader of this project @Mosseti reply to this one.

It´s a really good question, by the way.

3 Likes

Trust me you will never get too big unless you eat and train a certain way

No matter your genetics

3 Likes