PROJECT: Aether Snake (Private project)

Oh I was more along the lines of, If I acquired this one and used some free bodybuilding fields, would they be supressed because of the addition from Aether snake?

I started Indoor climbing and really enjoying it, but one flaw is it makes the body not put on any uneccesary muscle, rather making the existing one stronger, but I want best of both worlds or some sort of compromise, if u get me.

4 Likes

I can offer you one project, it is pending
It is based on scientific models of one sport, and it is this project that harmoniously optimizes the entire muscular and bone structure (and not only). And it does it very naturally, without genetic modifications

the project is clearly structured and based on a system described in the literature, without excessive fantasy

if you are interested in a holistic approach to your problem, let me know, I will write you a private message

8 Likes

As much as I am inclined to go all blazing GIMME GIMME GIMME, I would appreciate having better undertanding of it beforehand, in PMs. Ofc share only which u deem is safe etc.

4 Likes

I havenā€™t played this game in my life.

Who is Aether Snake? I was researching the net, and there are many characters in this universe: Big Boss, Solid Snake, Venom Snake, Liquid Snakeā€¦ But I donā€™t see any Aether Snake. Is Aether Snake a combination created for this NFT of many characters from the game?

2 Likes

Is the combination createdā€¦ like are many types of snakes, naked, solid, liquid, solidousā€¦ This is the combination of the best of all the snakes and the boss-big boss

6 Likes

This is my most powerful physical transformation field Iā€™ve worked with.

Snake is truly the best, and Iā€™m proud to be an owner of this one of a kind project.

Thank you @Mosseti and the group for this NFT.

Really mean it.

6 Likes

Limited expression of the MSTN leads to more muscle growth. Theyā€™ve done tests where they have taken out the gene in mice etc. and they grew a lot more muscle. Myostatin is what limits the amount of muscle fibers. So it should lead to more muscle growth for the NFT owner.

4 Likes

Iā€™m sure these features can be tailored to the individual NFT user.

1 Like

Interesting to know.

Great! :muscle:

2 Likes

Quick testimonial for today:

*Jiujitsu skill acquistion is through the roof with this, domination when rolling.

*Slept for 2-3 hours again today, hit the gym and still hit my PRā€™s with bench and deadlift.

This is basically an overpowered physical project, along with the mental fortitude it supplies you with, really makes it second to none.

I coudnā€™t think of a time where I felt more determined at the gym or on the mat, and more mindful and immersed into all actions and thoughts.

There is this 3rd person energizer effect it has, like a subconscious ally it helps me move forward and finish these ā€œmissionsā€

But the astonishing effects for me today specifically once again were the total martial arts enhancements and physical strength and absolute stamina it pushes you subtly towards.

Just breezing through all learning curves,etc. could be other NFTā€™s too, but this one definitely packs a punch with mastery processes.

Zero limitations with this, Snake is really unstoppable.

6 Likes

Indeed :)

3 Likes

Does it also boost intelligence or only physical things?

3 Likes

In my experience it boosts intelligence as well.

4 Likes

DAMN, brutal. Always wanted something that contains both physical and mental attributes. Didnā€™t made a mistake of getting it.

4 Likes

You got it all now man.

2 Likes

Agreed!

2 Likes

Time to complete my missions :package:

BlaringSlipperyBaldeagle-max-1mb

Screenshot_20221117-024440_Chrome

F7IuJR

5 Likes

5 Likes

The subconscious power this brings to jiu-jitsu aloneā€¦ All Iā€™m gonna say.

8 Likes

Iā€™m a really normal person with an ordinary life. I donā€™t practice any martial arts and never have, and even I donā€™t like violence at all. OFC, I would like to keep me alive in case of any kind of conflict.

How could this one help? Would I benefit from it at all in my case?

2 Likes