Strength and Endurance Max (Public)

STRENGTH AND ENDURANCE ENHANCEMENT

HYPERPLASIA: This field will also induce hyperplasia in muscles of the body which will increase the myofiber number allowing for more power and strength.

• Recreate the C313Y mutation in myostatin directly and only in muscle cells
  • Directed activation of Myosatellite cells, also known as satellite cells or muscle stem cells, are small multipotent cells with very little cytoplasm found in mature muscle
  • Fat cells shall be converted to Muscle Myosatellite cells or muscle stem cells.
  • A directed push of nutrients toward muscle cells to help with their growth and development.

FOLLISTATIN: Follistatin will be directly induced to your muscles.

• Follistatin is a potent inhibitor of myostatin, a signaling molecule that regulates skeletal muscle mass. Follistatin blocks myostatin signaling and augments muscle size and strength safely
  • Your own body will be producing it so there will be no negative side effects

ACTN3 Fiber Change: Alpha-actinin-3 is a structural protein found in fast-twitch muscle fibers that helps to organize and stabilize the thin filaments of actin. By doing so, it increases the speed and force of muscle contractions and is critical for athletic performance in activities such as sprinting, jumping, and weightlifting. It is therefore an important factor in determining an individual’s athletic ability.

• This uses the RNA to create the mutant version of the protein in abundance in all your muscle and a lot more than that to make it all work.

3-STEP MITOCHONDRIAL ENHANCEMENT

1. Mitochondria biogenesis refers to the process of creating new mitochondria within cells. This field will enhance and speed up the process allowing for more mitochondria in general.
  2. Plasma charge all mitochondria.
  3. Pepck-cmus enzyme concentrated in muscle tissue. In short, this increases mitochondria in muscle tissue, allowing far more power and endurance than humanly possible.

MOTOR UNIT UPGRADE: Acetylcholine receptors (AChRs) are specialized proteins found on the surface of muscle fibers and other cells in the body that function as receptors for the neurotransmitter acetylcholine (ACh). When an action potential travels down a motor neuron, it causes the neuron to release ACh at the neuromuscular junction, which binds to AChRs and triggers an electrical impulse, called an action potential, that travels along muscle fibers causing them to contract. There are two main types of AChRs in muscle fibers, nicotinic and muscarinic. Nicotinic AChRs are found at the neuromuscular junction and are responsible for triggering muscle contraction, while muscarinic AChRs are found on smooth muscle cells and are involved in the control of heart rate and blood pressure, among other physiological processes.

• What this field will do is increase the number of nicotinic AChRs at the neuromuscular junction.
  • This can lead to faster muscle contractions, which is beneficial for sports that require quick and powerful movements like sprinting. More nicotinic receptors mean that more muscle fibers can be activated at once, resulting in a stronger and quicker muscle contraction.

MOTOR UNIT UPGRADE II: Myosin isoform: The type of myosin protein present in the muscle fiber can influence the speed of contraction. Different myosin isoforms have varying ATPase activity, which affects the rate of cross-bridge cycling and the speed of contraction.

• modify the myosin isoform in muscle fibers
  • This could involve increasing the ATPase activity of the myosin isoform, which would increase the rate of cross-bridge cycling and the speed of contraction.

ENDURANCE ENHANCEMENT I: The SHERPA gene is a genetic variant that has been associated with athletic performance, particularly in endurance sports such as marathon running and cycling. The variant is located in the EPAS1 gene, which is involved in the regulation of oxygen uptake and utilization in the body.

• The variant has been found to be associated with increased endurance performance, better oxygen utilization, and increased production of red blood cells, which allows the body to transport more oxygen to the muscles during exercise.

ENDURANCE ENHANCEMENT II: PPAR delta is a transcription factor that regulates energy metabolism in muscles and plays a key role in the adaptation of muscles to endurance exercise

• increase the expression of PPAR delta so it improves energy metabolism in muscles, leading to enhanced endurance performance.

ENDURANCE ENHANCEMENT III: Myoglobin is a protein that helps to store and transport oxygen in muscles

• Increase the levels of myoglobin in muscles to improve oxygen uptake and utilization, leading to improved endurance performance
  • This can be done by targeting the pathways involved in myoglobin synthesis.

ENDURANCE ENHANCEMENT IV: Nitric Oxide is a molecule that helps to regulate blood flow and oxygen delivery to muscles

• Gently and safely increase its level to improve the body’s ability to transport oxygen to muscles during exercise

AMPK ACTIVATION: AMP-activated protein kinase (AMPK) is an enzyme that regulates cellular energy homeostasis

• By activating AMPK, this subfield will increase the body’s ability to generate energy from glucose and fat, leading to improved endurance.

ROBOST MUSCLES/TENDONS FOR SURE:

• Imagine a compression of pure fortified and youthifying life force being packed into your muscles and tendons directly

PUBLIC PROJECT FOR FORUM

@Josh & @pranic_climber

Thanks Dream for making this possible for the whole community

83 Likes

Nice man, Captain is dropping NFTs like crazy, already broke :joy:

15 Likes

How many copies?

1 Like

:fire: what a weapon

2 Likes

15 Likes

Audio length is 04:07

5 Likes

Let’s go

1 Like

@zen - where would this go in your stack? What would it replace (if any)… Thanks

3 Likes

With this and little strength training one will bulk up fast?

Congratulations :muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle:

1 Like

Can anyone knowledgable do a simple comparison of the pros and cons of the different workout fields?

3 Likes

How does this compare to MBL in terms of muscle building? Which one would be more effective for that goal?

Im not expert so take any advice I give very loosely but I used MBL and I got noticeably bulkier (not fat, but definitely not what I would call lean muscle either) I didn’t test whether I gained weight or strength though, but I would guess I did both. This seems closer to hardcore based on description (correct me if im wrong)

5 Likes

Omg this is an entire stack. Crazy awesome

12 Likes

Original image:
https://single.infura-ipfs.io/ipfs/QmQM7LKP3xNqHUazVhSRuSnUWqC2auYj3JajimJFEqApMn

3 Likes

Yes,

You will gain muscles extremely fast, it has the mechanisms of muscle beyond limits, induced follistatin and also the ACTN3 gene

So extremely fast muscle gain if u workout

I’m sure the other additions will also help with muscle gain also

11 Likes

Can this be used if I already have MBL and A Twitch in Time? Or is it too much if listened to all together? This field looks great, but I wouldn’t buy it if I already have other premium fields that do the same or similar things.

3 Likes

Thanks, would be curious to know the results from others, I don’t like bulking up, prefer lean muscles.

1 Like

You would gain lean muscle

3 Likes

Is this made to be safe for heart muscle and smooth muscle fiber (internal organ muscle) to not make your heart grow out of your chest or bulk up your guts etc? I assume it is but I feel better asking.

1 Like