The Quick and Easy Muscle Cheat

I think you meant to tag Hero-King?

2 Likes

This is definitely a cheat code as the name suggests.
Been using this weekly 4-5 days since release, around 15 mins before workout audios.

Results are,
More energy in muscles - have improved strength in doing push-ups, I’m doing it after many months but easy peasy.

Crazy thing is muscle spasm or strain at rhomboids since last 7 years bcz of doing scorpion pose got cleared easily adding with this + chest and back field. It’s a narrow area to deal the pain and discomfort but have easily overcome with dreams creations.
Thanks a lot Dream for this!!! :pray:

Quick gains in muscle size and definition after adding this to the workout stack.

People around me easily recognising me bulking up day to day progress.

28 Likes

You are lucky!!

1 Like

Just bought it . I’m so excited:-)

6 Likes

Glad I didn’t change my mind and purchased this. I can run through workouts so easily along with the workout fields without fatigue.

13 Likes

this field give me huge boost of power when i hit the gym , for this price this is really a gem it is the best field for phisycal power/energy for me.

14 Likes

I absolutely love this track! I’m a huge fan of DnB and this has such a good vibe <3

3 Likes

How I feel after looping this before the gym
dbz-abridged

7 Likes

Bro this field is something else been looping upper body workout last night and today I looked in the mirror and my biceps feel more tight and slightly bigger. I am also impressed that I don’t feel soreness at all I don’t workout much and when I do I get hit with DOMS and gotta loop muscle recovery but this is bypassing all that.

9 Likes

This field is truly exceptional, it makes you feel pumped even if you do nothing.

12 Likes

Agreed. Man I love this field! Exactly what the label says. Ive taken a lengthy time away from the gym to focus on preparation/dieta for medicine :fallen_leaf: Ive neglected this field a little and come back to it for the past 3 days and wow… It just makes everything pop :boom:

14 Likes

Great

It started from some minor conversation , like perhaps you start burning fat after 15 minutes of runing which is why you should warm up for at least 20 min on a thread milll … Saaaa i think thats how the conversation began

STRENGHT ++++++++

ENDURANCE +++++

SPEED ++

RECOVERY +++

MUSCLE SIZE ++

HUNGER ++

LIBIDO +++++++++++++++++++

17 Likes

Few loops. Heart started pumping stronger, immediately.

Body feels charged and lighter. Can feel the power while moving my body and objects. Bouncing of the ground like on longer semen retention streaks. Using less actual muscle strength but more of the energy charge.

Sore traps felt better after a few loops.

Not recommend for people on a fast tho. Catched myself at the fridge looking for snacks, 2x in few minutes.

11 Likes

Last week was a struggle. I couldn’t stick to my usual meals and diet, but you know what using this field really kept me on track with my workouts

5 Likes

DO you have the link I do not find it

1 Like
2 Likes

Absolutely faster muscle gains with this

10 Likes

I was actually in the middle of a workout whilst playing my workout stack.
This field came on and I acknowledged a very clear and distinct boost out of the blue.
Really really cool and impressive.

So I would say its not only useful before and after, but also DURING the workout :smiley: That extra push is priceless…

9 Likes

I got this field and listening to it as we speak alongside mbl, I heard so many great things about this, for recovery and burst of energy so anyways I’m very excited to go to gym tomorrow for 1 hrs and 30 mins gotta get my reps in and endurance game up, past few weeks I’ve been lacking lol due to exams and projects for school finals. if anyone wants to pm I’m down for it.

2 Likes