The Quick and Easy Muscle Cheat

great workout audio

imagine if it could compress

(Fa jin, fajin or fa chin (fājìn, 發勁))

and lifeforce directly to muscle.

I would say that would be perfect before use and for recoveries.

Spectacular really.

all genders

65 Likes

YES. Dream the mind reader.

Bring me the summer!

parkour

8 Likes

AWAKEN , HERMES !

5 Likes

With so many must buys on gumroad, waiting for the next sale!

6 Likes

this is really cool thank you :mechanical_arm:

1 Like

Boss @Captain_Nemo - Thank you!

When Captain himself says this, the HYPE is real.

Spectacular really.

@Zen @GoddessAndGodOfAll

Workout and at the same time, pack lifeforce … Double the fun

23 Likes

Lol I think @josh and I had were talking about few months back when discussing the making of The Sprinter.

Pretty sick indeed.

10 Likes

Now you gotta add this to your stack (along with the new Stamina field) :partying_face: :partying_face:

5 Likes

I know I might be stating the obvious here but does this provide an automated workout for the whole body?

1 Like

No. It energizes the muscles with explosive chi and lifeforce.

Think of it as a pre workout endurance booster or to speed up recovery like stated.

Seems like the Robust Organs For Sure field targeted to muscles

28 Likes

Got it, thanks!

5 Likes

Of course :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Wait, what?

6 Likes

might be worth a try to use this + Hardcore or any of the shredder fields before and after

7 Likes

Yup a new field dropped on the Sapien Shop - a public NFT driven by Josh… Looks pretty awesome…

8 Likes

Exactly my thoughts :brain:

4 Likes

Agreed! Mind/body reader :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I’ve been suffering a bit of physical burnout and believe this will be exactly the thing

Nice gym track too!

Edit - so first impressions are solid. As I mentioned I’ve been burnt out, no oomph… today after a super hard day teaching special school, I hit the gym, hard. Followed by a really joyful/playful walk to find a spot to serve medicina. Lots of bush bashing, rock hopping and stream jumping and I loved it! The sun shining on me, all the elements etc… ie life force. It’s palpable and tangible here physically and on a being level.

This feels like a slump/funk buster

Many thanks @Captain_Nemo

13 Likes

Woah this one is a trip.

I notice my mind muscle connection is a lot quicker. A sensation of total control. Reflexes are a lot faster and in general I feel like I do when I was a lot younger. Will give an updated review when I hit the weights in the morning.

19 Likes

Terrific!! it took out muscle tiredness in just few minutes.

16 Likes

Simply the best feeling!

3 Likes