The Quick and Easy Muscle Cheat

I dont own this field but personally it sounds to me it can have a permanent enhancement effect on your muscles, even without working out before hand. Compression of fajin and life force directly to the muscles actually sounds not too different from refining the body with qi as in cultivation. You can look out for this and see if it is true or false.

3 Likes

Giving it a try

3 Likes

I think you will like the new Endurance NFT too…

I’ve been using a bunch of NFTs, which do so much - I don’t even know all the details. But, I still notice much better recovery time today after a workout - after using the endurance one.

14 Likes

I’ll check it out in the future :+1:t5:

1 Like

Muscles will needs building blocks (protein in which is a combination of acid amino) but some fields will help in this by increasing the absorption rate of Proteins. Also target HGH, testosterone and other essential hormones to muscles to increase the growth and endurance & more endurance means more growth, So sure muscle beyond limit field is great for this.

8 Likes

Ran this through a light workout, I do run other muscle fields but just tested this and it cuts down on the need for long time between sets. Energy is improved and so is focus/mind muscle connection. Not so much “da pump” but more like you’ve had that inner reserve of energy from training forever. Really great field.

13 Likes

a quick update - this field has been a revelation for me. I have gone heavy in the gym every day this week, including a new deadlift pb. and cardio on top. Yesterday I had to drop my car for a service and my body wanted to run home rather than wait for my lady to come with me, a hilly 5 miles after legs at the gym in the morning. It is all very welcome and unexpected when last week I had to force myself/listen to goggins endlessly to just show up to the gym. feeling like myself again

30 Likes

Thank you for all these review. I think I will get this field because it may help on my muscle ache from practicing martial art.

5 Likes

Seems like you’d want to loop this if you were about to deliver an ass whoopin’.

6 Likes

Thanks. I usually go out of breath after swinging broad sword for 500 times.

I will see whether I can sell something quick to get money for this.

4 Likes

Does anyone knows if it includes ligaments, tendons and or joints?

thank you

3 Likes

My experience is no, but that just may be short term. Soft tissue takes time to bounce back and heal.
But I could be wrong of course

2 Likes

Broooo fix ur tabs man, this is causing me physical pain

6 Likes

sorry i will try.
before we paid taxes.
now, we pay 73 dollars, instead of 60.

and then they add the tax, it was so that you are aware
We are free to buy, or not

I enclose my invoice, sorry I translate with goggle

1 Like

I suggest to remove the screenshot, it has your personal details, and there are one or two French speaking people around.

@Rene believe you can speak French?

1 Like

Write it in your language,

I think what you mean is how come it’s 73 instead of 60. That’s because that’s British pounds not USD once it’s converted its equivalent to 73$ before tax.

I suggest you remove the entire post as the edit will always be there for anyone to go back and review.

4 Likes

thank you, I like to understand,

[image]

He is a Hero! He is a Rock! Hi is incredible! I am listenign his Audiobook! You cant hurts me. :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

6 Likes

The audiobook is a marathon in itself!

6 Likes

Hi Guys , just wanna clarify, this is a
Automated-Whole-Body Workout field as well right ?