đŸȘ– The Master Chief Protocol NFT

Hi, Dagoba!
Nice to see you again KY2

2 Likes

The name of this project leads to confusion. I thought at first that this is an NFT for people interested in culinary arts. Anyway, the design of this one is banger.

Hi Balancor
320x145 glitter welcome

3 Likes

Thanks. I’m delighted to be among you.

2 Likes

If u got it from another member, did they tell you anything? (If u still don’t have the description and have a proof that u own it, DM me)

Also, just by googling Master Chief, you can get a pretty good idea as well.

Watch this video:

(ig that’s allowed since it was just googling ‘Master Chief’)

Guys,

John Doe is gone from the forum, does anyone remember which NFTs were combined to form this NFT?

1 Like

It was a blend where I don’t think anyone except Dream knows what all went into it

1 Like

Jon at some point gave a high level summary on a private group, but neither him nor I are on the group any more haha

1 Like

I just looked through the private group thread. I think it was in one of the earlier threads before he put everybody into the “final” group thread. So I think only mods/admin would see the post now.

But the outline was massive. I don’t know if everything was put into it.

-It had height/frame/musculature things from Josh’s file
-It has a miscellaneous collaboration file and ideas from different people were put there

A bunch of other NFTs were mentioned. Super Serum, Negen-Lingual, Total Recall, and the Arenae Sapiens I think were mentioned.

The Cyber Brain was mentioned as something to be blended in.

Multiple editions of the Spartan Augments from each generation of Spartans / each game were listed.

A number of different gene mutation ideas were floated.

lol. It was massive. I have no idea what made the final cut.

3 Likes

I just added it back to my stack!

4 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer

When I purchased in the Buy/Sell, this description was given to me:

NFT Project Overview:

Summary The Complete Overview Resources

This gives a brief summary as what this NFT is seeking to achieve

Halo SPARTAN - D6Holocron
Reddit - Dive into anything

From Halsey’s Journal for the Spartan Augmentations:
Classified Material - YouTube

What - A series of ultimate biological and biomechanical augmentations to design the ultimate Spartan soldier
How? - A supervised directed approach, using the Potential of Revision/Alchemical Revision to deliver the procedure to the user before or during the onset of puberty (inspired by Spartan IIs who had undergone the procedure at age 14), that is all tailored to the ideal experiment stage for the test subject to achieve maximum results.
Additional NFT’s to be included

Included will also be :film_projector: Project TRP - Total Recall Protocol (Private)

• Audiographic, Photographic, Videographic, Absolute HSAM etc.
  • This aspect will be personally tailored to each user and grow/evolve with the user.

We can just add this as a separate aspect to this project though, with a similar or different aproach.
Maybe less of an extent if that’s better for you, like mild aspects of it rather than full NFT.

A sample that is.

but otherwise here are 2 that we would like to merge completely.

Strength and Endurance Max (Public)

The Super Serum Project :test_tube: - Super Soldier NFT (Private)

(From the original write up - inlcluding but not limited to - Spider silk genes, etc.
Message me @JonDoe297 on this, we can touch base more).

After detecting the optimal settings, the NFT will then go to work with the augmentation criteria listed below:

Spartan I

Summary

Link for Dream’s reference:
Spartan-I Augmentations | Project Orion | The first Super Soldiers - YouTube
Orion Candidates - Halseys Journal - Ep.04 - YouTube

Augmentations

• Muscular Enhancement Injections: Increased density of individual’s muscles.
  • Pulmonary Respiratory Enhancements: Greatly increases oxygen intake and retention, helps process toxins from the air and allows SPARTANs to breathe certain non-oxygen atmospheres for up to an hour.
  • Retina-Inversion Injections: Color sharpness is significantly improved upon, and night vision is adapted.
  • Cochlea Enhancement Tuning: Auditory enhancements.

Special Abilities

• Enhanced Senses: Their augmentations have increased their visiual and auditory sensitivity. +1D to all Search skill rolls involving sight and sound.
  • Pulmonary Respiratory Enhancements: Allows the SPARTAN-I to breathe certain non-oxygen atmospheres for up to an hour. Also provides a +1D to resist all inhaled toxins.
  • Neural Interface: This identifies other individuals with a neural interface as friendlies. It also provides a targeting reticle for ranged weapon combat, which provides a +1D to ranged weapon skill rolls out to a distance of 100 meters.

Spartan II

Summary

Project: ASTER - Halopedia, the Halo wiki

Links for reference:

Spartan-IV class operatives can expect to perform with a minimum of two and one-half hours of sleep per forty-eight (48) hour cycle.

Augmentations

• Carbide Ceramic Ossification: Advanced material grafting onto skeletal structures to make bones virtually unbreakable. Recommended coverage not to exceed 3% total bone mass because of significant white blood cell necrosis.
  • Muscular Enhancement Injections: Protein complex is injected intramuscularly to increase tissue density and decrease lactase recovery time.
  • Catalytic Thyroid Implant: Platinum pellet containing human growth hormone catalyst is implanted in the thyroid to boost growth of skeletal and muscle tissues.
  • Occipital Capillary Reversal: Submergence and boosted blood vessel flow beneath the rods and cones of the subject’s retina. Produces a marked visual perception increase.
  • Superconducting Fibrification of Neural Dendrites: Alteration of bioeletrical nerve transduction to shielded electronic transduction. 300% increase in subject reflexes. Anecdotal evidence of marked increase in intelligence, memory, and creativity.
  • Spartan Neural Interface: The standard neural interface has basic functions. It acts as a “friend or foe” indicator, so that radar signatures will pick up the owner’s signature and identify it as friendly. This way, the wearer appears as a “yellow” blip on the motion tracker of another soldier’s HUD and friendly fire is less likely. It also shows the targeting reticle of the gun chosen. They work only within a limited range, again because its primary purpose is to avoid friendly fire. The Spartan Neural Interface is unique in that it is designed to allow an AI to directly interface with the Spartan’s brain. Therefore, the AI is said to reside both inside the armor and inside the wearer’s mind. Essentially, it is in both places at once. The interface allows the AI access to most of the suit’s internal systems, though the Spartan has override control. The AI is capable of significantly improving the data transfer rate between the motor cortex of the Spartan and the MJOLNIR’s processing unit, further improving the Spartan’s already lightning-quick reaction time.

Special Abilities

• Near Perfect Vision: SPARTAN-IIs are also known for their sharp eyesight being able to virtually see in the dark. This provides a +1D to all visual related Search skill rolls.
  • Superior Reflexes: The reaction times of the SPARTAN-IIs are so fast that they are able to think, react and see things happen in slow motion. This provides a +1D bonus to all initiative rolls.
  • Spartan Neural Interface: This identifies other individuals with a neural interface as friendlies. It also provides a targeting reticle for ranged weapon combat, which provides a +1D to ranged weapon skill rolls out to a distance of 100 meters. This also allows for an A.I. to interface with the SPARTAN-II.

Description

Spartan III

Summary

Project CHRYSANTHEMUM - Halopedia, the Halo wiki
Project CHRYSANTHEMUM | Halo Alpha | Fandom

Link for Dream’s reference:
Spartan-III Augmentations - Most Detailed Breakdown - YouTube

Augmentations

• 8942-LQ99 “carbide ceramic ossification catalyst” drug: Skeletons become virtually unbreakable, allowing survival in harder impacts.
  • 88005-MX77 “fibroid muscular protein complex” drug: Increased density of individual’s muscles, allowing heavier lifting.
  • 88947-OP24 “retina-inversion stabilizer” drug: Color sharpness is significantly improved upon, and night vision is adapted.
  • 87556-UD61 improve the colloidal neural disunification solution: Greatly improves the individual’s reaction time, decreasing the time taken to react by 300%. “Spartan time.”
  • Spartan Neural Interface: The standard neural interface has basic functions. It acts as a “friend or foe” indicator, so that radar signatures will pick up the owner’s signature and identify it as friendly. This way, the wearer appears as a “yellow” blip on the motion tracker of another soldier’s HUD and friendly fire is less likely. It also shows the targeting reticle of the gun chosen. They work only within a limited range, again because its primary purpose is to avoid friendly fire. The Spartan Neural Interface is unique in that it is designed to allow an AI to directly interface with the Spartan’s brain. Therefore, the AI is said to reside both inside the armor and inside the wearer’s mind. Essentially, it is in both places at once. The interface allows the AI access to most of the suit’s internal systems, though the Spartan has override control. The AI is capable of significantly improving the data transfer rate between the motor cortex of the Spartan and the MJOLNIR’s processing unit, further improving the Spartan’s already lightning-quick reaction time.

Special Abilities

• Near Perfect Vision: SPARTAN-IIIs are also known for their sharp eyesight being able to virtually see in the dark. This provides a +1D to all visual related Search skill rolls.
  • Superior Reflexes: The reaction times of the SPARTAN-IIIs are so fast that they are able to think, react and see things happen in slow motion. This provides a +1D bonus to all initiative rolls.
  • Spartan Neural Interface: This identifies other individuals with a neural interface as friendlies. It also provides a targeting reticle for ranged weapon combat, which provides a +1D to ranged weapon skill rolls out to a distance of 100 meters. This also allows for an A.I. to interface with the SPARTAN-III.

Description

Spartan IV

Summary

Hyper sleep negentropy and boosted,

Uberman etc

Spartan-IV class operatives can expect to perform with a minimum of two and one-half hours of sleep per forty-eight (48) hour cycle.

Spartan-IV Augmentations - Most Detailed Breakdown - YouTube

Project ORCHID - Halopedia, the Halo wiki

Augmentations

• Carbide Ceramic Ossification: Advanced material grafting onto skeletal structures to make bones virtually unbreakable.
  • Muscular Enhancement Lining: Compound applied to the exterior surface of all muscles, allowing them work harder without tearing the Spartan’s skeleton apart.
  • Pulmonary Polymer Lining: Greatly increases oxygen intake and retention, helps process toxins from the air and allows SPARTANs to breathe certain non-oxygen atmospheres for up to an hour.
  • Corneal Implants: Boosted perception and massively increased night vision.
  • Cardiac Implants: Strengthens cardio-vascular tissue and increases maximum heartrate to safely allow massive adrenaline flow without the risk of stroke or heart attack. These implants supposedly are able to allow an unarmored SPARTAN-IV to run at a maximum speed of almost 40 miles (64 km) per hour.
  • Artificial Pancreas Implant: Allows the SPARTAN’s body to extract the maximum amount of nutrients and carbohydrates from food with minimal waste.
  • Artificial Platelet Injections: Enhances the body’s ability to slow bleeding and clot wounds.
  • Other known Enhancements: Nerve cells were super-myelinated to speed up reflexes, bones were lengthened and joints were reinforced. Many organs were modified or otherwise replaced.

Special Abilities

• Near Perfect Vision: SPARTAN-IVs are also known for their sharp eyesight being able to virtually see in the dark. This provides a +1D to all visual related Search skill rolls.
  • Superior Reflexes: The reaction times of the SPARTAN-IIs are so fast that they are able to think, react and see things happen in slow motion. This provides a +1D bonus to all initiative rolls.
  • Pulmonary Polymer Lining: Allows the SPARTAN-IV to breathe certain non-oxygen atmospheres for up to an hour. Also provides a +1D to resist all inhaled toxins.
  • Artificial Pancreas Implant: Allows the SPARTAN-IV to survive on 1/3 the normal amount of food.
  • Spartan Neural Interface: This identifies other individuals with a neural interface as friendlies. It also provides a targeting reticle for ranged weapon combat, which provides a +1D to ranged weapon skill rolls out to a distance of 100 meters. This also allows for an A.I. to interface with the SPARTAN-II.

Overall

Height

13 Likes

Thanks @Scribe you’re the best

9 Likes

I quickly read this as ‘Master Chef Protocol’ and clicked on it because I love food and was so excited. Then I saw the image and thought ‘why would a chef be running around with a gun?’ :rofl: :woman_shrugging:

/Time to loop the vision of clarity field/ :joy:

Edit - Mods - you can delete this if you want. lol!

6 Likes

Definitely use this more often man, idk what aspects are working when I listen, but it honestly feels amazing!

1 Like

Dreamweaver :mage: :yum: :sweat_smile:

For those who like watching the series, Season 2 is up!

3 Likes

Is it possible to get the original high quality jpeg as
an owner of this NFT?

You can find the link to the original image from solscan website.

2 Likes

[link]https://single.infura-ipfs.io/ipfs/QmQs98hz1gQgEPHg9nHZ2GZL4xHydoanhfuihLfaDF1nZk

2 Likes

Thank you! amazing! :blush::boom: