The Super Serum Project 🧪 - Super Soldier NFT (Private)

Project Super Serum : Super Soldier Enhancement - 🪖

ezgif-2-30dfe580f8

Audio + Mandala

The ultimate human genetic enhancement project.

Dr. Abraham Erskine’s Super-Soldier Serum is one of the most enduring medical mysteries of the 20th century.

Many critical pieces of the epigenetic formula are lost and the biochemical mechanisms involved are only vaguely understood even to this day. That, unfortunately, hasn’t stopped rogue groups and government-backed think tanks from attempting to recreate it, with varying success.

The “Human Enhancement Formula” was derived from a Nazi-backed research project codenamed “Projekt Nietzsche,” whose aim was to study “anomalous genetic material” they had collected. The project not only provided funding for Erskine’s research but gave him access to the notes of Dr. Arnim Zola - the world’s first biochemist - giving him much needed understanding of the basic functions of the human genome and allowing the project to make leaps and bounds above contemporary medicine. However, in the summer of 1941, Erskine stole critical research pieces of the project and defected to the United State. The instigation for his defection is often linked to the fate of his colleague, Eric Schmitt, who was taken to a concentration camp after his Jewish ancestry was uncovered, as well as a general disgust with the politics presented by the Nazis. The theft basically crippled the project, forcing the Nazi genetic research back to the proverbial square one.

After thorough vetting by the Allies, a collaborative task-group between American and British governments (as well as private financial backers) was established under the codename “Project: Rebirth” to investigate the possibility of a “Super-Soldier Serum.” The candidates for Project: Rebirth’s Serum had to undergo an intensive training regimen to be better suited for the Serum’s changes, which included dietary supplements, pharmaceutical and hormonal injections, and vigorous exercise.

The procedure for the Serum required injections in the major muscle groups, organs, bone marrow, an ingestible variant, targeted injections of adrenaline, and finally, saturation with a wavelength of ultraviolet light codenamed “Vita-Rays” in a specially designed Vita-Chamber. This activates dendrimer vectors in the bloodstream which carry premade lentiviruses that seek out sections of the subject’s DNA and RNA, with the adrenaline speeding up the process. The procedure triggers an epigenetic reaction in the body that turns on and turns off certain genes that fundamentally transforms the mentality and physicality of the recipient to above peak human performance. As a consequence, genes such as Oct-4 and Rex2 are stimulated for excessive production of Adult and Embryonic Stem Cells, generating the needed materials to make the alterations.

Mutation of the ACVR2B gene allows proteins such as myostatin to be suppressed while production of its antagonist, follistatin, are increased, leading to massive growth in muscles mass, while contractile proteins such as actin and myosin are significantly heightened, adding to the subject’s strength. In addition to this, the muscles no longer sustain damage during physical exercise and gradually stops producing lactic acid. A higher expression of the ACTN3 gene, which encodes a member of the alpha-actin binding protein line, increases the volume of fast-twitch muscle fibers. The LRP5 gene is changed so the subject’s bones are also similarly enhanced by preventing normal Wnt antagonists, resulting in denser bone formation that is extremely resistant to breaks without sacrificing normal functionality.

The subject’s cardiovascular system is also overhauled, with genes altered for higher production of blood in the circulatory system for better hydration and higher concentration of oxygen-carrying red-bloodcells. Automatic metabolic responses are enabled so to regulate body temperature to avoid overheating, and higher mitochondrial count. All of this increases his stamina and endurance to inhuman levels. In addition, the body produces a higher concentration of MG53 proteins, which help improve healing from otherwise traumatic injuries.

Beyond that, the subject’s brain matter is also enhanced exponentially. A higher production of glial cells, NR2B and everything more for general neuroplasticity improvement, and a mutation of a rutabaga gene, allowing for improved neural pathways to store memories for longer periods of time with near-perfect recall, as well as faster reaction time, greater strategic thinking and improvisation, and the ability to instantaneously calculate object trajectory. The DEC2 gene is also altered for changes in the circadian rhythm, allowing the subject to function normally on fewer hours of sleep.
Everything possible to enhance and augment the human mind to infinite levels.
AHRGAP11B and more that were included in this experimental process.

Although with the seeming potential to upgrade the human species beyond every area in all of a soldier’s capabilities, the project had a daunting less than a 2% success rate, with slim if not any survival chances for prospective candidates.
Currently the only known success from the project was Steven Grant Rogers AKA Captain America, who exceeded expectations in almost every category.

After Captain America’s success with the Super Serum, however, the planned mass production of the serum could not be fulfilled as Dr. Erskine was shot dead by a German spy, and since much of his notes were either incomplete, destroyed, or “dummy files,” the formula was lost. Numerous attempts to recreate the fabled Serum have all been met with failure and never reaching the standard set by Rogers. Various theories abound about certain “X factors,” that could be at play - ranging from quality of chemicals, the specific UV frequency, or the genetics of the recipient - but anecdotal evidence suggests something deeper — the serum enhances everything about the subject, physiology and mental acuity, but also psychology in a process known as Moral Enhancement; an individual with high levels of empathy and altruism - whether genetic or learned - is enhanced to near-saintliness. However, the opposite is true as well, as a recipient with dangerously low levels of moral or ethical standards will be “enhanced” to full-blown psychopathy and sociopathy.

Nothing can be definitively proven, but certain fringe theories started popping up relating to documents that were retrieved during Project: Paperclip, most of which was either redacted or heavily encrypted, but what could be pieced together involved the nature of Arnim Zola’s involvement in Project Nietzsche and further information on what exactly compelled Dr. Erskine’s defection: Zola’s unprecedented knowledge of the human genome was actually stolen from technologically advanced ancient beings known as the Deviants, and the origins of the genetic material was revealed to be a captured American G.I. named John Steele, who disappeared during WWI. It’s possible that Erskine discovered this and stole the notes pertaining to the Deviants and Steele’s genetic material and used it as a “road-map,” for his formula to follow.

> Whatever the case may be, no one has been able to manufacture a perfect copy of Erskine’s Serum, and all attempts have either resulted in pale imitations, hideous deformities, or full psychotic breakdowns in the subject. Scientists are hopeful that breakthroughs in genetic engineering could produce better results, but the technology simply won’t exist anytime soon.

Until now…

Introducing the Super Soldier Serum Project :test_tube:

Formulated by Dr. Abraham Dreamweaver.

The SPARTAN Programs are a series of UNSC projects designed to create generations of physically, genetically, technologically, and mentally superior “supersoldiers” as a special fighting force within the UNSC Military.

For entertainment purposes only

bucky-barnes-winter-soldier

For entertainment purposes only

32 Likes

Original Image:

17 Likes

How much of those things from the google docs was added?

4 Likes

Almost all of it, if not all.

Induced through an epigenetic approach.

Everything my team and I could ever want.

Height, Muscles, Superpowers, Super-brain, SUPER everything!

You name you got it, and much more. No exaggeration.

All from and because of Captain himself.

My most powerful NFT ever, and by far I believe this to be the ultimate human enhancement project.

24 Likes

it’s time to level up.

11 Likes

We beat the matrix man.

11 Likes
9 Likes

How much will it cost and where can i buy it bro

3 Likes

@Kip Thank you for your message man.

3 Likes

Ciğerimin köşesi?
The man’s liver is worth much more then that for sure.

3 Likes

Tremendous project, great job to everybody involved.

Absolute masterpiece of an NFT - ridiculous benefits.

Stimply stupendous.

Congratulations to all the lucky owners!

Obviously, this is for entertainment purposes only :)

12 Likes
2 Likes

Why are you deleting these? They are good testimonials.

2 Likes

How part of of this works in a nutshell for those that are curious:

1 Like

Had to sleep more the first night after using it. But then the next morning I went for a run, and this was noticibly easier then the other runs I did in the last week.

4 Likes

Let me know when you start to run a mile in ~56 seconds :)

4 Likes

Fasted for 24 hours for laughs to test this but weigh 3lbs heavier?

Muscle definition is through the roof. So is that super-strength with bench/deadlift.

I can feel myself growing taller too, better posture and frame, which I know alone can add inches.

Somtimes you second guess yourself when you see yourself walking taller then usual or feel the growth when looking down at your parents, almost like the skinny guy syndrome.
Being 20 or so, if I get a Dennis Rodman growth spurt with this, i will be sure to post.
Although I can make some history with this, I still prefer my anonymity.
Privacy is best for me.
But yeah this alone I am beyond happy with, take that goalpost moving scientists.
“I am taller”.

Slept for almost 5 hours total, still feel refreshed, didn’t even want to hit the snooze button.
No dozing off or feeling as if there was a weight on my head like I usually do when sleep deprived.

Overall this is the greatest physical enhancment I’ve experienced so far with Sapien, second for me is the Superhuman Mutant RNA.

13 Likes

Fasted for 24 hours for laughs to test this but I still weigh the same?

Fasted for 24 hours for laughs to test this but weigh 3lbs heavier?

The same or 3lbs heavier? I’m lost in what you mean.

Will update on my bench progress in a few weeksmain-qimg-11e961fedae30e720e88070c930522b2-lq

Taking a break with testimonials.

If you know you know

3 Likes

Samples from document for those who could not access.

13 Likes