The Super Serum Project šŸ§Ŗ - Super Soldier NFT (Private)

Can I be added to this project? Amazing.

3 Likes

The project is already made and released

1 Like

Note: These are just some of the benefits, let alone the rest of doc, and what Captain added himself.

Enjoy :test_tube:

5 Likes

I can pull all-nighters now easily, and have noticed tremendous hair growth.

Feel and look like Goku lol.

I will be sure to post pics later, just have to figure out how to blur pictures, etc.

All of Captainā€™s works seem to be getting much more powerful with each release.

7 Likes

6 Likes

Clearly notice more hunger since I started to use this. Body probably begging for nutrients from all the fieldā€™s pushes lol.

5 Likes

I did too.

And it was 10x the hunger I felt when I spammed Superhuman Mutant.

I also donā€™t know how but the whole growing taller process, Iā€™m getting growing pains again like I did back in high school.

And I just feel so damn big thatā€™s for sure

My sense of smell is like a bearā€™s now.

I just have to manage the extra energy, as it was easy for me to go without sleep and neglect that past few days.

Itā€™s too scary good, wow :)

7 Likes

growing pains r crazy with this

like height booster on roids

3 Likes

No exaggeration, and this is hilarious given both of our results with our height stack before we even made this NFT.

And itā€™s even more mind-boggling, because Iā€™ve been sleeping so much less but better now.

Like before this I could not even begin to fathom how I would be functioning now.

And itā€™s not even a full week yet!!!

We are rewriting the rules man.

The universe always making a way for us and the team.

@Captain_Nemo Danke fĆ¼r alles Captain :green_heart: :test_tube:

10 Likes

Is this the result of this NFT?

2 Likes

For some one day it will.

Was just inspiration I posted from Captain Steve Rogers Transformation.

Hope to do one better.

Check your PM @anon14224340

Is anyone else feeling intense hunger with this?

I remember reading that Captain America can burn up to ~8,000 calories at rest with all his enhancements.

I myself had an extremely fast metabolism to begin with,
and this makes me feel like The Flash with having to eat here and there lol

**Towering over my family now, could be the extra deep sleep for physical changes too here and there.

7 Likes

Yep ,I concur with the hunger :grin:. And for some reason , my rhomboids and trapezius muscles are sore though ā€¦.and Iā€™ve not been working out recentlyā€¦ā€¦

4 Likes

My frame and posture got in order right away with this.

4 Likes

I donā€™t actually remember how they used to feel as a kid, but I believe I am also experiencing growth pains due to this NFT. :grin:

3 Likes

Project Rebirth ; )

4 Likes

Hi @anon14224340 , just wanna enquire , does the serum has any kind of Mind setting and Respect Aura elements to it ? Something sort of in line with the Knight/warrior field ? Like a bubble of respect aura and ofcourse the righteous mental setting as well ?

3 Likes

Noticing some center forehead (third eye?) buzzing while playing audio right now. Anyone else experiencing that?

3 Likes

It could just be a byproduct of all the positive changes youā€™re currently experience.

I myself have never felt better, this has been the best stage of my life, and that I will continue to work towards as I know things always get better when the direction is taken for it.

A heart-and mind coherence, plus this having most my greatest desires, or even all my wishes that I wanted physically and moreover the total transformation Iā€™ve been seekingā€¦

Yes it might, especially if Captain added anything for character recalibration with our newfound powers.
Albeit, as I always say but now truly mean, Iā€™m truly eternally grateful. : )

5 Likes