Hardcore (Mythical)

Thank you very much for your clarification and of course for all that you do!

9 Likes

Iā€™ve been lurking on this forum since itā€™s inception (even asking questions under different alias) so I must be in some way tuned into the collective consciousness of this forum because literally just hours ago I was thinking ā€œWhat if Dream made an upgraded full body workout field?ā€ Well, here it is!

Sounds like an amazing field, wish I could afford to get it right now! Very interested in seeing everyoneā€™s progress and results. Good luck everyone!

15 Likes

Wowzers, this is the best body improvement/muscle building field youā€™ve created to date I believe :weary: :star_struck:
Thanks a lot! This is a must have, hands down.

Time to get in great shape everybody! And get stronger too now! Thereā€™s no excuses at this point with everything at our disposal :100: the time to level up is now :point_up_2:

For the mental :man_shrugging:
Dream of Purity
New Perspectives

Common calisthenics exercises you can do around the house even are going to be taken to another level with this addition! Letā€™s get it! :muscle:t3:

12 Likes

Holy sh*t lol follow instructions guys haha

I listened to it quite a bit as i wasnt feeling much at first and figured Iā€™d be able to handle it, but man soon as I switched it off i felt like muscle fibers buzzing!

Really cool feeling! Never got it this strong ever from the other automated work outs haha i think i stopped it at a good time though, now Iā€™ll listen to some of my post gym playlist :slight_smile:

I really really canā€™t wait to use it in the gym!!

Thank you dream!! :fist:

21 Likes

So let me see if I understand, this field replaces all the automated workouts and maybe even the cardio one?
My playlist would reduce a lot since Iā€™m using all of the automated workouts, the muscles hungry for fat and the stomach shrinking. Iā€™m so excited, Captain Is hacking my mind hahaha

16 Likes

Iā€™ve been thinking of my balance recently and here we are. Definitely will purchase soon.

9 Likes

Awesome captain, I love this part! Canā€™t wait to try it :mechanical_arm: :muscle:

Edit: I think we might need to add Joint regeneration & bone strengthener to compensate this oneā€¦

7 Likes

Now is a great time to buy this. If anyone hasnā€™t seen in the Announcements section, 14% off on Gumroad through 11/3!

12 Likes

Captainā€™s muscle must be tired after this creation :stuck_out_tongue::joy:

7 Likes

Iā€™m in !!! Just bought it , super excited to see the outcome of using it in a stack right after Muscles beyond :smiley::muscle:t5::muscle:t5::muscle:t5:

17 Likes

just bought also :muscle:t4:

14 Likes

The free muscle fields + 20E Pepper are enough for my purposes. But this oneā€¦ this one was impossible not to buy.

11 Likes

Niiiice ! Want ! :star_struck:

6 Likes

So this is most of the automatic workouts + additions + smart fieldā€¦

Jesus, if thatā€™s not cheating i donā€™t know what is

14 Likes

Automated cardio also a cheat code too :crazy_face: with upper body workout and leg day

8 Likes

Confirmed true!

I remember looping core strengthening with stomach toning beforeā€¦ Really insane

6 Likes

Wouldnā€™t Myofisical help with that?

3 Likes

So, to make sure I have understood it correctly, this audio manages to burn fat more quickly and effectively in all the muscles of the body (except the face) while strengthening our muscles and our balance?

I do NOT want to bulk, I want a healthy, slim and toned body :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Especially on the hips, buttocks and thighs, where all my fat likes to concentrate very easily.

Do you think that with ā€œThe Swords of Adipose Annihilationā€ (which I already have) and this audio is all I need to get it?

20 Likes

Myofascial release is good for post recovery to release muscle knots.

For post recovery , I would choose usually from muscle recovery 2.0, muscle massage, smart cells, millivolts healing , and smart reiki.

But joint regeneration and bone Strengthener are for to support the extra muscle that we build.

19 Likes

Anyone having issues with PayPal?? Iā€˜m trying to buy the field, but I canā€™t use the little tweaks that worked a couple of weeks agoā€¦. Any tip yā€˜all!! Have a nice hardcore weekend, everyone!!!

3 Likes