Gratitude for blessings

Loop to sleep :joy:

4 Likes

Thatā€™s the plan!!! Looping this one x3 and the force of life x3 for my whole sleep session tonight lol, i cant get enough of them! Such a beautiful combo

14 Likes

Btw is force of life focus on health yes?

6 Likes

Health and much much more :)

7 Likes

1-2x and Iā€™m grateful for everything, the field tells me to rethink whenever I donā€™t feel too grateful, an example is my parents use the car and they make it dirty but itā€™s theirs and I only use it to commute. Was kinda frustrated but I felt grateful after at least I have a whip to drive with also makes me very grateful for the tools we use

44 Likes

:mechanical_arm: :mechanical_arm:

43 Likes

I know its too early but i got a manifestation!
Donā€™t know if its this one or a subliminal for scripting booster
But i listened to this yesterday and wrote my wish on my phone
I started with a gratitude i am so grateful for tararara
What i wish had to do with my psyquiatrist taking my medicine off
He is a very good psyquiatrist so i trust him a lot
Iā€™ve been asking him to take my medicine off for 1 year, he said i wasnā€™t ready
But today after writing my wish yesterday he agree on taking my medicine off
Which is very very weird because i tried it some months ago and he said its better not
So now i will make another gratitude wish to be mentally stable even without any medicine
The reason why i donā€™t want my medicine anymore is because it takes my youth away meaning?
I am really young and my friends go to parties and stay til very late, drink, smoke etc
I canā€™t drink or smoke because of this medicine
And i have to sleep early because of my medicine
So i am no fun
I trust this audio and hope iā€™ll be mentally stable and be able to do everything!
Thank you sapien!
I am so grateful the day i saw your videos on youtube because thats how i met you and changed my life
By the way i donā€™t want to smoke but i do want to be till late with my friends without getting sleepy

21 Likes

This is to be listened to in the morning everyday now, I have great ego issues and since I cant use ego dissolution everyday in the morning Iā€™d rather become grateful to mitigate the tendency to make wrong choices because yesterday evening was screwed or my past failures play like a tape as I go to brush my teeth. Might even update but I really think this should change one as a person.

19 Likes

This might be THE audio I use to keep/start up with my meditation practice.

So many blessings in one life, wishing everyone can receive what I have!

29 Likes

Smashing it with this one. Iā€™ve been interest in mantraā€™s for a while but felt (with something to gain) my ego was being a bit tricky and not genuine/honest enough that iā€™d want to interact with that. This puts you in a great place to be at ease and appreciative.

7 Likes

Only two days and I got a macbook

40 Likes

Congrats to everyone whoā€™s manifesting :ribbon: Iā€™m joining the journey from today too
Another masterpiece from Dream. Now Iā€™m having the same doubts as everyone if our Cap is human. Producing such elite level of fields back to back is superhuman!

10 Likes

Gratitude For Blessings
Cone of Power
followed by The Devil Reversedā€¦

Phew, insanely powerfulā€¦ especially as I sat meditating today with my Magi Tag onā€¦

A lot of folks may pass this one without realizing its importance (gratitude is so underrated) - but I highly suggest adding this as a staple to everyoneā€™s daily playlist.

I had totally missed this thread, thanks @This_Boy_Here for alerting me about this gem!

56 Likes

The mindset Iā€™m getting from this field is that, amazingly, despite everything, Iā€™m still here, alive and breathing, and thatā€™s the prize.

Thanks for the important reminder.:pray::heart:

31 Likes

I love this one. Gratitude is wonderful for manifestations yes, but Iā€™ve noticed just being grateful for all the small things just makes me live so much happier overall. I have said it before, but sometimes small things like still having all my digits, limbs, and senses; or having a home to live in, or a bed to sleep inā€¦ Or family and friends to care and love me. Sometimes I honestly even get choked up watching animal videos from The Dodo, and realize how much of a blessing it is to be able to have animals in our world. To experience their love. Or when I see a veteran without any limbs, and it appears as if nothing is even wrong with him emotionally. Or to see kids from Make-a-wish-foundation be born with illnesses. Or when I see this one homeless lady all the time(every week), around where I stay, when I go visit my dad. It touches me, and it makes me just so grateful for all the tiny things.

42 Likes

There really is a vast quantity for which to be grateful, if we will only just look for it, isnā€™t there?

11 Likes

This field is the real blessing we should be grateful forā€¦
Wow :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Daily stack everyone, daily stack please :grinning:

30 Likes

This field is something!
Although completely different fields, I get the same feeling from this one as I got from the first days of listening to Blueprint of Life. The feeling that this is life changing field :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Life will never be the same after this field. And the music is amazing!
And itā€™s a free field! :smiley: Thank you Captain! Such a gem :brown_heart:

34 Likes

@Captain_Nemo
Can you please this one field also upload on your dream seeds channel, please

This field deserves for us to see all the wonderful comments and experiences other people have with

That would be really great I mean please

6 Likes

New Update:
This field should be on everyone and I mean EVERYONEā€™s playlist because this has been life changing so far.
As some of you know(or donā€™t lol <3) I am going into the medical field, itā€™s a lot of work and definitions and this field helps keep me sane.
It makes me love the medical field, the anatomical terms, the physiology function terms and just everything.
It makes me so grateful for my education and I am so happy and proud of myself for learning and I love learning about this stuff.
This field is beautiful.
I love science but this makes me so happy and grateful studying.
Its my #1 played everyday with the Devil Reversed.
Thank you @Captain_Nemo

Oh btw made over 500 flashcards but they were deleted by my old computer: This field tells me that everything happens for a reason, Got a brand new MacBook which has helped keep me sane and thankful

36 Likes