_OM's Modified "Point of No Return" Stack

I have almost all of them in my stack except Mana Circuits and Energy Clearing… shall I play them in the beginning or just add it amongst other audios in between?

1 Like

That’s how I would do it.

2 Likes

:+1::+1: Thanks. I’ve struck a block. So I’m hoping this works again :pray:

1 Like

If it worked before (as you seem to be saying) is there any reason why it wouldn’t work in the same way again,.when you do what you did before that worked?

1 Like

It’ll work I have complete faith. Actually circumstances were a little different back then. So idk what the end result will be now. It’ll be positive but maybe there will be a drastic transformation in me much more powerful than the previous one.

1 Like

I know it’s older thread, but what about Sapien Point of no return audio from gumroad? I bought that, can I use just that for a week, and then start my inner transformation videos? Can it replace all these audios?

But what about mana circuits and the outlook retrainer? Should we just use the guidelines of the individual audios and drop them wherever we feel like to or should we keep it for a determined amount of time like energy clearing and exorcism?

Answered in your your new thread.

This is very interesting, and certainly more doable than the updated version on the original post. I’ll update the basic stack I’ve been using.

Question: Mana Circuits as in the track, or the whole album?

Just the track.

I see. I’m using the basic from the original post, for reference. I’ll put in my playlist, for easier checking.

Point of No Return playlist

I’m a beginner when it comes to changing around tracks and stacks, so please bear with me.

Which ones should I take out and/or replace?

This firld ends on love gratitude etc… can we therefore extend this to also incoude love gravitational wave and/or blueprint of childhood type ones? Without over complicating and confusing the energies?

Thankyou

Yes you can

2 Likes

Ive had some time away form this for a while, but I think im going to give this another go as limiting beliefs are dictating things my end!

1 Like

Hello everyone, and have a nice day (night). I became a subscriber, downloaded all the necessary fields from Patrion, but I want to start with PONR. A question to experts, or rather a request - Please help me assemble a stack, taking into account the release of new and updating of old fields (Series - Mind Program, SLR ver. 3.0, etc.) I’m talking about Patrion 4.50 fields, others are not yet available to me

i’d like to know others opinion on newest release because i can’t get deep into all of their potential benefits