PONR stack question

Hi guys, hope you’re having a wonderful year so far. I have a question regarding the _OM's Modified "Point of No Return" Stack.

The stack is basically:

• ENERGY CLEARING (once a day every morning for a month, after that once a week to mantain)
  • EXORCISM (twice a day for a week, then drop)
  • MANA CIRCUITS (starting with once or twice a day and slowly building up, something like first week x1, second week x2 ecc…)
  • SLR (daily listening for a long time, like 8-12 months or less if looped overnight)
  • OUTLOOK RETRAINER (twice a day)
  • LOVE GRATITUDE AND APPRECIATION (daily listening forever)

I have few questions:

1. From my understanding, the devil reversed could potentially replace SLR since removes limiting beliefs, fear, addictions ecc. Would this work in a PONR stack or should I just listen to SLR?

2. OM said the listening guidelines are the same of the original PONR stack, but what about Outlook retrainer and Mana circuits? Should I stick with them for a x amount of time or keep listening until I feel like it?

3. Can I split the stack or is it best to listen in one sitting?

Thanks for your patience. I’m studying really hard this forum to grasp all the knowledge I can but couldn’t find and answer to these questions. Hope you can help me!

2 Likes

I was also thinking about using the Alchemical revision series after a month; the reason behind it would be exploiting the new energy sensitivity and clear energy system to make the alchemical revision of childhood, trauma and self love work better and faster, to further disintegrate blocks caused during our childhood/ in the past. Does it make sense?

1 Like

I will also drop the other fields I was listening to with the exception of Ojas and maybe raise your vibrational state. I read JAAJ said that raising your vibration is extremely important for manifestation, well being and reducing inner resistance to change, so it would make sense to make an exception for this one to further enhance the stack’s efficacy.

It could be a supplement to the PONR, sure.

I think the biggest drawback to the Devil Reversed field is that (AFAIK) it tethers you to YouTube. I don’t believe it’s available in any other form.

That being said, I wouldn’t replace SLR with the Devil Reversed.

I’m curious, what’s your intention behind reinventing the wheel?

Well, always be guided by how you’re feeling with your fields. You want to work with your energy systems.

I, personally, have never had a problem with Mana Circuits or Outlook Retrainer. (Are there limitation warnings on these? I don’t recall, but then I don’t spam my fields.) If you’re concerned, add them for 1 play in your stack and if you’re feeling any unwanted effects, they might be the first adjustments you could make.

You can (There are no Field Police) but then it’s no longer a “stack.” Then you have two playlists.

1 Like

It makes sense to you.

And I don’t say that to be snarky. You’ve obviously researched these fields. You know–better than anyone else on this forum–what your goals and desires are. Who better to answer your “Does it make sense?” question than you?

The fact that it makes sense to you is big! It’s good. Let go (as best you can) of doubting yourself. You’re doing good.

1 Like

Thanks for your insights WellBeing, they’re always very helpful.

Honestly, I just find the SLR audio quite annoying to loop; the music is quite intense and since I manly listen while studying it’s quite distracting.
However, I just saw Sammy posted this calm version, I’m very excited!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/13FhY1w1Nx7B3kd3B2D9zoVNkAuwjWfp5/view?usp=sharing

I’ glad you found that helpful.

I’m glad you found a version that excites you. (And there are always the low-volume hacks, in case you don’t like this one either.)

I’m not aware that anything in _OM’s Modified “Point of No Return” Stack was to be looped? (And maybe that answers or provides you with a solution to your “split the stack in 2” question?)

I understand that we all have busy lives. The number one thing, beyond all this other fine-tuning that you’re asking about, that’s going to take your stack to the next level is for you to be actively engaged with your stack.

So, would you recommend just 1-2 listens for SLR as well? I read a lot of people loop it while sleeping or keep a tag 24/7 for a long time, so I figured this audio kinda needs to be “spammed”, but maybe I’m wrong

1 Like

Yeah I noticed the fields are stronger if I meditate or pay close attention to them, visualizing my results and using a clear intention. I will surely do this whenever I can, but it’s exam session time here and trying to balance everything is hard. I used Mana circuits while studying 30 minutes ago and I still can’t keep my legs still lol, they just keep moving because of the intense energy. This was my first time listening and it’s actually crazy how powerful that is.

If you’re going to spam something for many hours, make sure you use Grounding in between loops or “Frequency Break” from QI.

That should help.

No, that’s just what some people do.

1 Like

I also have another question; if I have to listen to every audio twice, for example, would it be better to listen once in the morning and once in the evening or twice in the morning?

You don’t have to do anything.

Try it all the different ways you can think of and see which way works “best” (according to your preferences) for you.

Little update: this is the 6th day of listening. Tomorrow I will be removing Exorcism from the stack and replace it with trauma release and healing. So far so good; I don’t know if it’s connected to the fields, but I’ve been getting headaches/migraines and also got a mild fever. This could be a sign of detox perhaps

1 Like