Is there a field to remove all sorts of blockages

is there an actual field which dissolves all blockages most importantly against energy body blockages/bindings, ive tried Dream’s, but its like i want a field to completely remove bindings blockages blocked chakras and so on even intended against black magicians attacks, which field would be best?
paid or free its ok

1 Like

Perhaps you can help us out by telling us which ones of Dream’s you’ve tried?

1 Like

i concentrated on meridians, glad for this mana circuits field, is there one which completely opens and activatr chakras, i have all chakras from gumroad, but what im saying is a field to open chakras through activation

1 Like

Have you tried this one?

1 Like

i concentrated on meridians, glad for this mana circuits field, is there one which completely opens and activatr chakras, i have all chakras from gumroad, but what im saying is a field to open chakras through activation

1 Like

All your chakras are probaly already active since a non activated chakra would be associated with non-functioning organs etc.

Check out Energy Blockage Removal and The Internal Alchemical Crucible, they cover a lot of what you want. Otherwise, keep using the audios from Gumroad you bought. Here’s a suggestion of how to do it:

There’s also the Chakra Stimulation and Energy Expansion cards on Instagram.

3 Likes

its that i can’t feel energy anymore, i used to feel such sensations it caused a high everytime, now its just numb void with the same speaker technique, was wondering if its tolerance or binded by black magic from achieving that energy channels and connection

1 Like

am pretty sure over time ur energy body doesnt feel it because it gets use to it

2 Likes

its weird because it almost felt like gaining superpowers of flows and bliss, maybe with just what there is within the mind still feels like an experience session

2 Likes

Compare how mnay audios where in ur playlist to what u have now

1 Like
1 Like

As @Dyslexic_Professor said, you probably integrated the effects of fields and you don’t really notice them anymore despite them being present.
I experienced this with many fields especially brain related ones.

Try taking a break for few days then start listening again and see if you notice any differences.

2 Likes

Check out the PONR stack:

Also, taking a break and letting your systems rest could be a good idea.

1 Like

yeah it took a whole year and a half in a way to later have this issue

1 Like