Fields have never worked for me

I don’t want to make others feel like they won’t receive results, but I’ve been doing this for 3 years now and I have gotten nothing back from any of them. Acne field, nothing, deep sleep, nothing. And yes I’ve been positive always but they still don’t do anything

5 Likes

I’m not sure what you’re wanting in response to your post, so I’m going to help you in a general sort of way.

Might your path to your results be through a path other than “fields”? For sure. I think that’s why we have so many different tools available to us. Some of us are more attuned (not sure if that’s the best word) to this tool and others synch (eh, not a better word either) with that other tool. I think that’s part of the beauty of this world, where we are in all sorts of various shapes, sizes, colors and conditions.

My point is that your results ARE there for you. Will you accomplish your results through “fields” or another tool? I can’t say for you. That’ll be part of your adventure, your journey.

Now, if you’d like help from us in using Sapien fields on your journey, I’m going to suggest you share more details than the few that you’ve offered in this and your other threads. What are your goals? What have you been using? How have you been using them? How have you been applying the solutions that you’d previously received from us? That sort of thing.

Otherwise, we’re in the position that I’m finding myself in right now, of throwing spaghetti against the wall and hoping that something will stick. That can work, but I think you’ll agree with me that there are more effective approaches we can take with this discussion.

I’m intrigued by this comment because, as I understand it, “positive” is not a necessary component for “fields” to work. (And I’m going to go out on a limb here and share that [and this is not a criticism, but more of a sort of double-check for you] “positive” is not the attitude that comes through to me in the few posts that you’ve shared here in your brief time with us.)

And that’s sort of a common thing among people. We sort of talk about “positive” when we really mean “wishful thinking” or a “I’ll give it a shot” sort of attitude. And when you think about it, that’s a really different attitude from “I LOVE this!” or “I’m so happy I’m doing this,” which really are “positive” attitudes.

Now, might you have some limiting beliefs and other energetic blocks which are interfering with your successful use of these fields? Probably. Don’t feel bad. I think almost all of us have (or had) those.

If you’re wanting to continue with fields, then I’m going to recommend that you exclusively listen to the PONR stack (either the OG version or some of the updated versions posted here on this forum) for a good period of time. (After all, it took some time to install those limiting beliefs or blocks into you, so it makes some sense that it’s going to take some time–albeit way, way less time–to uninstall them, even with fields.)

You can listen to your PONR stack whilst continuing to do the Reiki Star Exercise that had been previously recommended to you.

Now, at this point, it’s common for a forum friend to say, “But I want to fix my [insert name of some physical condition, like acne] not my limiting beliefs.” And I would understand them. But deep down, they really want to fix their limiting beliefs and remove their blocks, which are causing other problems in addition to their acne (to continue with the example).

Anyway, what are you wanting from this thread of yours? Did I get there for you? If not, what would be helpful to you?

8 Likes

Most importantly…

Have you used or followed the guidance we provided to you on your post on August 4th?

:point_down:

Do fields work less when tired?

Because thatd being 4 months ago, should have given you some results.

What did you follow from our suggestions?

4 Likes

I did the mana field for a few days, nothing. Same with subliminals also, I’m sorry but they simply don’t work for me.

Thats all you did?

Look, if nothing has worked for you then a solution wont magically happen in a few days. Ths not how it works.

Then i advice you to follow what WellBeing said.

And not just a few days no.

Like a month.

Drop everything else.

And only focus on that.

Then try again.

Dont be jumping from one creator to another because guess what? Nothing is gonna work. Until you heal and strengthen the structure of your being.
And that takes full commitment, determination and consistency for at least a month.

Otherwise what would happen is that you might come across a creator that promises results in 1 day no matter what and then you get your nervous system fried and be coming back here asking for help. Dont wait until that happens. And start working on getting strong first.

I made this post sometime ago, it has a few different things from what WellBeing shared.

Check it out and see if something resonates but whatever you choose. STICK TO IT.

Fast Free Easy Way to Clear Aura and Recharge Your Energy Systems

5 Likes

You didn’t answer my question: What are you wanting from this thread of yours?

(Or any of my other questions, for that matter.) What are you wanting from us?

How about all the other things that were recommended to you?

(And “for a few days”? Sorry, no one has ever claimed that any of this will zap “results” to you like that. That’s not how this works.)

There you go. With that attitude (which, BTW, is far from the “positive” you were telling us that you’re “always” being) it makes sense that they don’t work for you. That’s the instruction you’re giving (24/7?) to your energy field. That instruction (and your consistency in giving that instruction) is going to override anything that a momentary field or subliminal or whatever that you play for a handful of days.

2 Likes

Let’s start by making you feel the effects of them right now.

Can you loop this field 2-3 times while doing nothing ?

If you don’t like to do nothing (=relaxation/meditation) you can listen to music or listen to something or even watch a movie it could take more than 2-3 times for you to feel it though if you do it like that.

Can you please do this and come back to me when you have tried ?

I understand what you’re driving at here, but this encourages an unhelpful belief: that unless we’re feeling the effects of the fields, they’re not working. And that’s not the case. In fact, a lot of people get results without “feeling” anything from the fields.

And even when we do feel something from a field at first, we often get used to the field, just like we get used to bath water that was, at first, too hot and now is soothingly warm or maybe unremarkable in its temperature.

But if you want to go down that path (and in case our friend has issues with relaxing) there’s the For the Skeptics field for this very purpose.

3 Likes

we all have issues with relaxing :grinning:
it’s to show our friend that they do work, this is the best way imo, first hand experience, no need to believe

I didnt know about this field. THAT’S IT :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

LISTEN TO THIS For the Skeptics @Energetic Alchemy - YouTube

2 Likes

It doesn’t. If you don’t believe they work you listen to one of these very easily felt fields => now you know they work and you can move on and listen to what you want

If you cant feel the easily felt fields then you are going to have to believe by reading all the positive comments and if even that is not enough then you are lost anyway :heart:

I listened when it first dropped, and yeah it does work. I’m just fed up that people can get results within a week or month and I’m still unaffected.

Patience and detachment are the main key :slightly_smiling_face::blush:

4 Likes

Glad you got what you wanted, from one person to another.

If it did work for you then you’ll have results as well with whatever else you are choosing.

But you may haven chosen fields that do not work depending on what the cause if of your “discomfort”.

I see you tried to get results from the anti acne field but if the cause of your acne is something you eat like for example pasteurized dairy or pent up emotions then it will be hard to have lasting effects unless you remove that.

You used the deep sleep as well but if you are not able to relax prior to sleep and while in bed it’s better to choose a different field (I have not looked at how the deep sleep works though), your mind and thoughts must be quite agitated as well and that’s why you are not getting results from deep sleep.

There are lots of fields so choose properly depending on what the cause if of your discomfort, this is what you want to heal: the root cause.

1 Like

sorry I deleted my comment because I’m tired of trying to help people does usually go well. I’m not asking you to be glad for me. I wanted to give positive advice and show you its possible. You need to just have more faith and use a blockage remover.

1 Like

I am also very energetically insensitive, but what it really takes is belief, and only belief. Sola fide. This is how they works for me.

Just personal opinion though.

2 Likes

Thanks

Alright thanks

Sure thanks

I think one strategy might be to try and feel a field, first. I can’t feel them all, but some really come through.

The double chin is easy to feel and specific enough that it should conquer your doubting mind.

The core strengthening field will kick in hard on a loop, especially on the third play through.

Lastly, I would try the thyroid video.

Once you feel some fields, the others will fall into place.

1 Like