Which fields increase your energetic capacity?

I think it depends on what we mean by energetic capacity.

The way I interpret is that you currently have already dealt with Repair (ā€œblockagesā€/ā€œclearingā€/ā€œfixingā€ leaks, "repairing), etc. The next step is expand.

If you have done the repair process - and you want to extend the number of fields you can use - then these should help.

But, if you need to fix the above - you should start with the other fields recommended on this thread.

For energetic capacity - I always think meditation/breathwork/star exercise, yoga, etc., are needed along with fields, if you truly want to get to the next level :slight_smile:

Every little thing counts :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thank you, I am assuming the three soul restorations should go with the card and the body primer to do the ground work before the field you mentioned. Correct?

1 Like

A few years ago IĀ“ve spammed energy work from different creators up to half a day max, without getting any kind of lasting result.

But I was constantly irritated and radiated some strange energy. People noticed and were put off.

Also got nervous system shutdowns from time to time, where I got super sensitive to any kind of stimuli, headaches, fatigue, heart racing etc.
Forced me to take breaks.

6months ago IĀ“ve started using the ponr stack + activating the cards more or less consistently.

Comparing energy sensitivity and the results from back then and today = night and day

Substantial? IĀ“d say everything before that was a waste of time.

Today ItĀ“s rare that I donĀ“t have anything running in the backround. I am pushing the limit constantly while expanding my system. When it getĀ“s too much, I give smart stem cells, auric repair and grounding a few loops.

I am currently neglecting sleep and breaks.

It seems to work for me, but I donĀ“t recommend it.

I believe that a few days fully without fields would definetly help to achieve better results, but I donĀ“t want to interrupt the Self Love stack.

IĀ“ve wasted years with poor listening schedules. If IĀ“d took it more seriously from the start, IĀ“d be a millionaire by now, I am certain.

So stick to the basics, Ponr and Self Love stack! Give it a few months and take it from there.

7 Likes

I think most of everyone who is serious with Sapien will get overloaded issues in the past haha.

1 Like

This testimonial/reply is gold for all newbies man, PONR+ cards, exactly what I am doing since last month. Can already envision myself 5 months later.

4 Likes

Yup!

• PONR
  • Subconscious Limits (if needed)
  • Core Restoration
  • Auric Repair
  • Grounding

These would help. Additionally, Brain Regeneration (or one of the new Brain fields, I have not yet explored them)ā€¦

I always like Vibration of Divine Love. I have not found any public fields that can exactly replace it. If there is one Love field you should use, this would be my choice. This field fixes and patches so many issues and side-effects, detox effects, etc. Imagine if the God Consciousness assumed the role of a loving, nurturing mother - that is what this field doesā€¦flood one with the highest vibration that we can choose to call ā€œloveā€ for lack of a better word, but, IMO - it is Divine Consciousness expressed as Love (with the other two Vibration audios showing us different aspects).

I end every stack with VoDL.

7 Likes

Thank you so much. That is very encouraging and very detailed. What does PONR do exactly? I could never quite understand the description. Somebody advised ego dissolution and SLR as a primer to avoid overload but after just one listen I was sick for a week (this was after resting for one month after experiencing a bad overload).
Do you believe PONR may be a better primer for me?

Pm me pls, I wanted some advice from you

Unable to pm you cuz ur profile hidden

SLR is included in the original ponr stack. Ego Dis. opens you up to change, but I find it to be very stimulating, so it could be too much. But be your own scientistā€¦

1 Like

Your advice is always gold sir.
Is Auric Repair the same as Aura and Energy Body Repair?
If I meditate with my bare feet on the grass for 15 minutes a day can I skip the grounding audio?
Lastly, after reading the description many times, I am still unclear on what PONR does exactly, could you please expand a little on why that is so Highly recommended?
Thank you so much again!

1 Like

Yes :slight_smile: Sorry I seem to have named my local copy Auric Repair, so I keep using this name :nerd_face:

I think that is good, but Grounding Audio does more. In addition, the energy grounded is depatterned and has unconditional love added to it, to also serve as a mutually beneficial process between you and the earth. After listening to it, I feel a deep, loving connection with Mother Earth, which is very healing and beneficial.

Many people were complaining about no results, bad luck, and reaching a stage where people hit rock bottom and feel hopeless. So, Dream created an intricate, complex alchemy that can address various issues so that the most common issues affecting results are cleared. This single audio can replace several audios. Also, with Dreamā€™s creation, we should note one thing.

Audio Z = Audio A + Audio B + Audio C ā†’ it may seem like you can simply take the individual audios A, B, and C and listen to them to get the effect of Audio Z. While that is true to a limited extent, the combined/complex audio is not just a sum of its parts but an entirely different alchemy, a peak syncretic effect.

The PONR thread is filled with many testimonials.

If you do not want to buy the PONR audio, you can start with this well-rounded stack:

4 Likes

Thank you sir. I am fine with getting PONR if that is what I need. For the sake of clarity I was getting mad results quickly and was super happy about it, but after just a couple weeks I got a crazy nervous system issue that lasted for months. It began in October and I am just starting to feel better now (the only thing that healed me was resting and doing grounding meditation daily).
The audio that started the fatigue was muscles beyond limits, but I must admit I was using a lot of energy audios from the negentropic and internal alchemy series (what I gathered from the faq at the time was to simply limit physical fields, I was wrong).

5 Likes

Maybe the field Divine Love, that field is for free

2 Likes

Honestly I cant remember and I didnt really have a schedule

just do the recommended routine from the energy course start with body primer first 3 days and then go to energy sensitivity every day or every two days. Increase the number of loops and decrease rest days over time once you get used to itā€¦

I did some dumb experiments like looping overnight and waking up full of sweat to a fried nervous system etc I think that made my energy capacity fairly robust after a while lol

2 Likes

I think everyone in this threat had a friend NS at some point lol. Thank you so much bro! Btw i saw you do martial arts too in a different post, would shoot you a DM but your profile is hidden. Feel free to stay in touch. Either way you are most appreciated!

3 Likes

What do you feel like one month in? What other fields are you using? How often do you do the cards?

1 Like

I donā€™t feel overwhelmed and tinnitus is mostly gone. Each of PONR stack does something as well. I do feel more energy sensitive as in I can start to feel the energy in the field instead of just listening I think. I no longer have sleep paralysis thanks to exorcism despite the fact that I donā€™t feel anything while listening to it and before I always thought that sleep paralysis is a physiological/psychological problem, also I feel that I love/gratitude/appreciation did just as its description and this can make relationship with people much better. This morning my higher self(?) reminded me that it is always more important to deal with negatives first before you can properly and efficiently receive the positives, and I think PONR does that. So deal with blockages/limited beliefs etc first and I think fields that bring in positive things would work better. Just my 2c.

Cards I spam them like attunement every hour expansion every 20min as much as possible. Of course I canā€™t really do them on the clock because of real life constraints, it is not like I live in a cave with no one around. I got this idea from @GoddessAndGodOfAll , spam them as much as possible. Treat it like as you are playing a mobile game like login every 20min to receive some buffs or in-game goodies lol but it is good for your development. I no longer play games I just use this as an analogy.

1 Like

Man if you got nervous system issues from fields you gotta spam the energy expansion card man, it has a subfield on making your CNS stronger. I also feel that complex fields is a lot more taxing on energy system that simple ones. I used to get completely knocked out by listeing to Kinetic Quasi Crystal X2 and MBL looks even more complex than that.

3 Likes

Thank you so much. You really helped me out a lot!

1 Like

If you get overwhelmed, give Heart Inflammation Reduction a loop or two.

2 Likes