No results šŸ¤¦

Good afternoon! Today I have been 7 months without any results with the field self-confidence Sapien MĆ©dice.The results only appear in the first week and disappear.Any tips other than listening to the pile point of no return or ego dissolution.

2 Likes

Self confidence can mean many different things, to different people.

For me, self confidence meant not feeling afraid as much anymore. So I sought to beef up my courage.

For others, self confidence means ease of talking with people, easier interactions. There are many fields that help you to become more charismatic, at ease with language.

Maybe for some self confidence just means not hating yourself anymore. There are fields for self love and forgiveness.

Please tell us exactly what you imagine being there and no longer being there when you imagine self confidence

1 Like

My goal is to have self-esteem and self-confidence.This sapiens medice field serves exactly that purpose.Unfortunately it has been useless for 7 months.

Try it

1 Like

try PONR stack for a month, that should increase your overall confidence

4 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion I will be experimenting.

The interesting thing is, first you say:

And then you say:

:thinking:

So which one is it?
Is the field useless? But if it is, how come it worked in week 1 each time you try?

So first of all we need to establish your situation more accurately, before you can expect precise advice.

Becauseā€¦ Self-confidence is something that needs to be applied on a regular basis. You have to apply it in your daily life to see itā€™s effects. If you only listen to the field and donā€™t use it, itā€™s a bit like reading a book and gaining itā€™s knowledge, but not itā€™s wisdom. You are the operant power after all.

Aside from this, have you tried other related fields in combination?

I hope this helpsā€¦

2 Likes

There are 100s of reasons not working for u. Other than fields,
Maybe u need to physically take some ā€˜moreā€™ steps to improve confidence along with the fields. Something like mimicking strong powerful body language, saying affirmations while posing along with listening to fields, enacting confident in crowd etc.
Counter the situations that challenge your confidence and face it. More challenges the better and the faster one can gain confidence.

Without taking steps physically itā€™s hard to convince ourselves that fields are working or to gauge ourselves.

Personally I used to feel shy and not confident to dance on stage, but once I voluntarily took steps to face it one day and had overcome it. I realised these little steps of taking action go a long way.

3 Likes