Energy Awakening Course

Looking for 5-10 people that are interested in starting or restarting the course, so we can discuss, share results and stay on track

4 Likes

Am down :raised_hands:
What a great idea

3 Likes

Okay sounds good, but if I panic and try to pull out, don’t let me lol.

4 Likes

Interested.

3 Likes

Me!

1 Like

:eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

5 Likes

Hmm… Thinking on how we could go about this. Was thinking going through it like a class where we watch each lesson, then talk about it afterwards. And even when we get to the practices, do them together and when people get stuck, we could easily help them figure it out. But that… would be very time consuming. Not like everyone is buying the course again lol. (Time is money eh)

So we could go through a lesson a day and talk about each lesson and go into discussion on each one. Or Idk, you guys tell me.

4 Likes

That’s quite common.

Perhaps, as you and your buddies are thinking about the structure you would like for this version, you might think about what sorts of positive accountability you could provide to support one another as you build up a momentum of habitual success?

IME, most everyone has different ideas about what’s positive, helpful and supportive to them, so that would have to be something that you all discuss among yourselves.

2 Likes

IF the group is very intentional about whatever it is, I have found that it helps to boost the experience for all involved.

I think creating a flexible timeline for everyone to redo the course, and then setting a once a week time to chat and discuss might be doable for the group? During this time meditating together or doing exercise together can enhance the experience.

2 Likes

Been thinking about this. Once a week we meet through zoom. Not everyone needs to get on video or mic. Can have people talking on chat. I Every week different day and different time to accomadate to most people as possible. Every week a chapter. There will also be a thread where discussions can continue on about each chapter.

We discuss each lessons. I treat it like a class and ask you all questions. And… we do practices together. Might be a weird thing since the practices are all in our heads but I have some ideas I’d like to try in regards to that. If someone isn’t feeling the practice, they can say they didn’t feel it and well… we’ll work on helping them feel it.

I think the most vital thing about this re run of the course is actually doing the practices. Doing them daily seriously opens up your consciousness to more awareness and more control over yourself and even better experiences with fields. Just opens the door to quite a lot but you got to stick with them. I have an idea to help us to stick with them that will involve all of us downloading an application that has a community feature.

Anyways let’s get a group of this going. Post in this thread or pm me if you want to join in. I will send an email blast to course users to see if they’d want to join in as well.

10 Likes

Me!! Today I’m actually on the first day of the Crystalizer
And I’ve not really done any of the practices :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I would like to join

3 Likes

What has helped me a lot was… Upon waking up, just take a couple minutes still on your bed and do the body awareness technique

For instance, start in your feet, breathe some awareness into it. Or start in your hands, and rub them together before you do the body awareness. Remember the residual sensations and any buzzing, tingling or changes in temperature.

When i start at my feet, i envision the flow of energy moving rapidly at first to let it charge, so to say, then i move my awareness through every single body part, the more detailed the better.

Once i completed the whole body, everything is buzzing, and i can swirl energy around faster or slower, i can focus on one particular spot (great for healing or activating chakras), basically can move energy around as i wish and notice it clearly.

And all that just with a few minutes in the morning

4 Likes

I would love to join, Sammy! :slight_smile: I especially would love assistance letting go of resistance to progress. I grew up in an intellectual family and I both crave learning and resist it. That’s why I mentioned not letting me back out of this. :rofl:

2 Likes

Can the BodyPrimer replace Energy Blockage Removal from Dream Seeds? @SammyG

What other field from the Energy Awakening Course would be best to clear energy blockages?

I meditated on Energy Blockage Removal for 1 week and it’s on my playlist as well and it’s doing wonders, i’m finally feeling some fields again and i’m also more aware of the changes some fields have on me :D

3 Likes

Yes, body primer can replace it.

6 Likes

is it still possible to join?

1 Like

It is. The class has been put on hold. But will resume in due time.

4 Likes

Is it possible to join, I would like to do so. Thanks.

1 Like

Question on the course… I played the Primer and Energy Sensitivity… I did some mba and tactile exercises. I did not finish all lessons because I was not sure whether I needed to follow the PDF for the exercises? I do notice more a buzzing in my hands… like they have these little weird pressure points on it. It feels when like little pressure fields, like the very time you feel a third eye. Some kind of pressure between your eyebrows, but much smaller… What does it mean? Also the tingling/buzzing is not annoying, it is quite nice (strangely enough)…

I wanted to proceed with Be the Healer, but I missed the other fields. Should I restart? Is it the goal of the course to disconnect yourself for 10 whole weeks without any other field. If so, I’m willing to do so, but it is not clear out of the course. Only for the Primer and Energy Sensitivity one…

Or it is my ignorance :slight_smile: , could be the case.

1 Like