Energy Awakening Course

I think it was 5 audios, you play one for 3 days straight, then take 2 days break.

So it’s (3+2)*5 = 25 days

And I think the recommendation was during that time not to listen to any energy body related fields.

4 Likes

does kinetic quasi crystal count as an energy body field ?

i’m going through the course now and i dont really understand the first video about subtle energy :(

i hope the other ones are more clear but i dont think it will be, i’m not the sharpest tool in the shed unfortunately

can i still benefit even if don’t really get it ? i’ll try my best ofc and rewatch if i have to but will just the audios still benefit just in case i don’t understand ?
psychic perception i understood, hopefully the same for the others

its not course’s fault btw I’m just not very smart yet lol

1 Like

I’m going to try to explain it. Simply put, we can’t see every trace of energy or signals as human. Some can, but typically we’re not aware of energies around us. You can compare it with birds that see ultraviolet light, or a dog or animal that can perceive high pitch sounds or someone that is under influence of certain plants/compounds, certain cultures have astral travel embedded or dream together, life after death experiences, shamans able to identify plants for curing diseases out of a full tropical forest, etc… These are not picked up by someone who is not aware about it. It’s not our fault, we are typically also not trained or educated for that. Some people are trained or have a natural knack for seeing these signals or energy. Although kids have better energy sensitivity than adults do. The education system doesn’t help in the end. The same applies for the energy body. It depends a bit on how far you are into energy bodies, etheric bodies, astral bodies etc. Typically our physical body vibrates at a low rate which makes matter visible and touchable, the etheric body is the glue with the other bodies we have which vibrates faster. However you can’t see these bodies without being aware and training and dedication.

Now from the theory that everything is interconnected, the universe, all the planets, all plants, all humans, etc. in combination with theory of matter is that when scientist were looking at particles they existed when looking in two states and didn’t exist when no one was watching (Observer Effect). The idea on the form of the moon is that all objects have an awareness and are always watching at the moon (morphic resonance). If all objects would stop to see, there won’t be a moon anymore…

In case of morphic fields, they aren’t visible however you can see them as clouds of information where any matter (humans, animals, non-living objects etc.) can tap into if the morphic field are designed like that.

The first audio prepares your body (and the energy body with chakras and meridians) to declutter energy that is stuck.

That is my (limited) understanding. Fascinating…

P.S. This is not the conventional main view on things by society.

3 Likes

I feel like My fields aren’t working aswell because im not listening to jing ojas and soul core

would it be okay to start listening to them now. I’m on healer primer

1 Like

If its ur second time using the course audios its usally okay to play those files ontop

1 Like

na it’s Mt first time bro

1 Like

I mean, a little jing wouldnt hurt anyone, but its no recommended. If u loop alot of fields and have been overloaded before you know your limit. So at the end of the day its up to you.

1 Like

so day 23 is crystallization then it says pause until day 25.
the question is, can i resume listening to my energy audios on day 23 or should i wait till day 25?

cheers every1 for answering questions

Better wait the final two days

Congrats :tada:
How do you feel?

1 Like

a lot more energy sensitive lol, I said b4 fields weren’t working as properly but yesterday as I was meditating I really felt the energies

and more energy sentivie to audios aswwll !! can’t wait to finish

3 Likes

do u guys think i could re run the course repeatedly for lets say a year? just to advance my energy system to the maximum level

or would that be overkill ?

1 Like

Remember it is important to experience and assimilate the gains! :slight_smile:

Repeats are fine, but before forging ahead, finish and assimilate your first, then determine if you want to go again.

If so, I suggest starting with 1 and then re-assessing.

And not to be overlooked, ask yourself - what’s the rush?

Honor your experience.

2 Likes