Multiple Sclerosis Help Ver 2.0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QINnvZc24PE

This video is programmed to work on your spine and brain to remove the buildup of scar tissue, Nerve growth factor to increase the health of your nervous system and brain.
an finally induced myelination to help restore function.
It seems that mostly the spine and cerebellum are affected hence the growing lack of body control as these are functions are in the cerebellum.
Haven’t seen much research on that. (but this will work on your whole brain)
This may also help other nerve conditions etc.
Use 3 - 4 times or more as needed.

May this audio help many in need.

22 Likes

Woah! Nice one @Captain_Nemo. Seems like it could benefit non MS as well and replace any NGF audios :slight_smile:

I just saw @lol mentioning Myelin

5 Likes

Wow you are fast bro, well done :grin::clap:

3 Likes

OMG does this mean he will make a myelin one? This is too good to be true!

5 Likes

Lol…Actually, I had just looked up after a set of some diamonds, and I had seen it. Lol…

5 Likes

He’s amazing huh bro? Man, he’s such a blessing bro. :slightly_smiling_face: He thinks of anything and everything, and has one for like almost every problem…It’s really amazing. :heart:

5 Likes

I know. Its nuts to think someone so good can even exist!

5 Likes

He might be smarter than Einstein, tbh. :laughing:

3 Likes

This level of talent deserves a Nobel Prize :smile: :grinning:

3 Likes

Yeah, but the funny apart about it is, he wouldn’t even want to be recognized like that. He just wants people to live better, help each other out, and to be better people. He believes in humanity, he’s told me while back. I am out of :heart:'s. Lol.

4 Likes

Most of his work is free on youtube. He could be charging thousands but its all free. :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:
He focuses on thing to help improve your life. He does not give a damn about recognition. he wants to do something good for the world :100: :100:

6 Likes

Yeah…That’s true…that’s why I am looking forward to doing the mindfulness meditation every weekend with you guys. It really makes an impact bro. It’s crazy,(At least to me lol) but collective consciousness is real.

4 Likes

He told me exactly that thing
Like if he does good for others then others who he touched will do good for others and that is good endless chain, or like OM described good karma spreading through humanity

I feel this to be true and as I type this here is 1:11 AM lol so it’s some sign of higher power lol

4 Likes

Lol! Get you some sleep for God’s sake! :rofl:

Yeah, it’s beautiful bro. Hakuna Matata. :laughing: It’s an ongoing cycle. So you are going to make the next meditation session right? :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

This time I will try to get it on time bro I even put notification in that thread lol hope it will work for me lol

Lol! Good thinking. I suck at that shit. I am glad @star took initiative this time.

2 Likes

@Captain_Nemo can this have reverse effects for stroke patients too?

You don’t suck bro. I thought you did a great job with the last one :point_up:

4 Likes

Thanks bro. They got rid of “10 Characters!” HALLEUIA! :smile:

3 Likes

What a glorious day it is lol. Now we need more hearts per day!

4 Likes